*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below)

5 posters

Go down

erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below) Empty erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below)

Post by Urbaan Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

HAHA!! I just got informed by one of my players (REDKILLA) in [ag-Rum] that a wannabe has been banned from one of your servers Razz

https://evil-urtclan.forumotion.com/t1020-banned-ag-rum-urbaan-aimbot-promote-hack

I can assure you that I have nothing to do with that little moron who claims that he is me. Ask anyone in the Urban-Zone STAFF and they'll only laugh about this situation Smile

This is my IP 90.230.49.124 and it dosnt look anything alike the one you banned, if you don't trust that it is my IP join #intribe or #[ag-rum] and I can talk you over Razz You can also join #haagenti and look in their banlist (you'll find my ip there)

If you see him again, tell him hello from me Razz

Best regards
[aG-rum]Urbaan
|it|Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below) Empty Re: erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below)

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Dude u look a bit too rude :/ and that's bad.Sad that wasn't me who ''caught you'' Wink then i could say a lot Very Happy but still,let's see what others say about this Wink
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below) Empty Re: erm some random sh*t about me cheating (read below)

Post by DiSky Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Lol Mike it was not him who was caught, this one is the real Urbaan Smile

Well anyway i agree with Mickey, you are a bit rude, look my post on your forum, i said probably tag abuse, not "hey i caught an aG-Rum" Smile
Well i am sure Red know that was my feeling Smile

Anyway, yep it was really a bad guy, and i hope we will not see him again, but maybe you can come sometimes show your skills Wink

Cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Wasn't my intention of beeing rude to you Wink I was just telling u how it was Smile
I've been accused before and when I've joined the forums and explained to the admins they havn't belived me so I rather beeing a badass at the beginning and then go easy Razz Nothing against you (promise) Razz

Hope you have a nice day Smile Peace

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Hehe nothing personnal no worry Smile
Plus i cant denie i love aG-rum so ;P

Cya around dude Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

None said it is you, we bealive its not you, if you find somewhere we say that guy we banned is a real Urbaan I apologys to you.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

nothing to apologize for since it wasnt me Smile Razz

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by b1lk0 Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm

lol urbaan someone finally caught your cheatin ass! ;p
unfortuately this faker sh*t happens too often sorry it happened to you dude.
b1lk0
b1lk0
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 132
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

hahah bilko Very Happy you should have seen me laughing when I watched the demo Razz I'm hitting better than him Wink

Like I said, I havnt accused anyone and I know that I was never accused in any way since I got about 400 demos proving that I don't cheat, thihi, + the whole European UrT Community Razz

I AM A FREE MAN!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down