*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN REQUEST-[SAT]ANAKI

3 posters

Go down

ADMIN REQUEST-[SAT]ANAKI Empty ADMIN REQUEST-[SAT]ANAKI

Post by [SAT]ANAKI Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 am

Hey guys I am from Greece,my name is [SAT]ANAKI and I am 22 years old. As far as you know SAT server is closed, so I ll be playing at evil pistol n nades. I was a super admin(80) at SAT Pistol n nades server for almost a year until the server shut down, so I am quite familiar with the b3 commands. I d like to be an admin cause I want the server to run without problems. I ve seen many guys spectating for quite a long time and there was no admins to warn them or something and there was a cheater playing yesterday(Dr.buch with wallhack) and there was nobody there to kick him.By the way your b3 banned me for offensive language for 7 hours Smile

Thats all about me, best regards [SAT]ANAKI

[SAT]ANAKI

Post points : 8
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

ADMIN REQUEST-[SAT]ANAKI Empty Re: ADMIN REQUEST-[SAT]ANAKI

Post by Hornik Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 am

Welcom here dude for become admin you must be active on forum and on irc so pls join us on our chanel Smile

about hacker next time make demo and post it in cheater section you dont need to be admin to help us fight with cheaters

and about ban its our new censor plugin we tryin to make all players act like human and play with behave Smile

see ya around and good luck
WELCOME
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:08 pm

WELCOME Ani Wink
well nothing more to say, my mate give you all the keys Very Happy

Cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]ANAKI Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks a lot disky, see you on the server Smile)

[SAT]ANAKI

Post points : 8
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down