*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC BEHAVIOR

5 posters

Go down

EPIC BEHAVIOR Empty EPIC BEHAVIOR

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 am

Ok, im very disappointed of Witch's behavior. We were playing on EVIL server as mods with Anoulis. We got muted, we used !say. What did Witch do? Removed !say from mods cmd list. It is pathetic isnt it? Instead of a little talki with us she (or he) did sth like this. WTF?! I got big eyes and one thing im my head: No more games on EVIL server. If they treat trusted ppl like this i have no more questions.

Same u can find on SAT forum.

TY for funny games, bb.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

EPIC BEHAVIOR Empty Re: EPIC BEHAVIOR

Post by DiSky Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 am

Rofl ?
I think Witch hate your 'behavior' and i also think she didn't liked that you have noob insulting binds, so as you always are muted... it's maybe a sign that your 'behavior' is not really good.

Imo it was probably some kind of punishement but ofc i am not her so . . .
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 am

well censor plugin is for all players..
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 am

Hornik u know its not for all, but im not talkin about plugin but about the way how Witch execs punishment or whatever it was. We are all adults and we should behave like adults. All i saw past weeks was a prick who thinks is a King for the rest. I dont wanna lick his bootz neither balls. If i got problem i just write it, i dont ignore ppl. Wanna example? Anoulis asked how he will coment on my question about removed !say. answer was "I didnt notice" C mon is taht so fuckin problem to open console and check? If u treat some1 like this dont expect respect. There was many other situations like this. Screw it.

EDIT: "that you have noob insulting binds" i havent found in my binds insults to some1. Only "ass" word. Ye its hard insult. Noob binds? If u say so, than how u call "u r so lolly"? put ur foot off of me.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Can i say him sth in polish?
Cuz i can't tell him exactly what i mean using english words... -_-'

All i can say in english is... if u got muted - there had to be a reason! And i guess what u were !saying while muted also wasn't very nice, was it? Mszyc, calm down, and think a bit, u're intelligent guy, so try to guess who acts more chldish here? Admin, who dt want u to avoid rules (if we let everyone avoid rules if he can do it - servers would be full of cheaters with dynamic IP) or u when screamin like that, with - IMO - very weak reason...
Trust me, on most servers admins will let u do less than on ours...
FFS was it so hard to play few minutes without talkin? -_-' Even i can handle it!!!
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm

./mszyC wrote:
EDIT: "that you have noob insulting binds" i havent found in my binds insults to some1. Only "ass" word. Ye its hard insult. Noob binds? If u say so, than how u call "u r so lolly"? put ur foot off of me.

LoL !!!
Didn't knew what was exactly this bind but i only see that he get you muted lot of time. . .
That's why i call it "noob binds" cause where is interest of bind if you are muted all the time. . .

Well i think you really want fight someone, but take care with who Wink
Anyway now idc about this story, hf guys Wink

PS: I have ZERO 'bad words' in my binds Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 pm

[at] Miv "FFS was it so hard to play few minutes without talkin?" Im not talki bout mute or using !say. I get it that it could be in Witch's eyes a bad one. But ffs she cant even talk to me like to normal person? Ignoring and doing sth behind my backs are not childlish? c mon man, im talkin bout behavior not bout !say cmd.

[at] Disky "Well i think you really want fight someone, but take care with who "
I dont give a fu*k about this. I got different opinion so what would u do? Ban me? go on.

All i had to say is that i dont agree with behavior like this. If i got prob i talk to this guy, but i get u got different rules. I wont obey them and i will not use ur server. It is simple, isint it?
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

well, well.

I dont know why im writing this useless post but I will do it.
Days before (maybe even weeks) I saw youa re doing !! command while you are muted and I said you not to do that. after that, I saw you doing it again, and I told you not to do it again, and not only you, but some other mods too.

If the procedure is that if you are talking bad words you get muted, why would you be an excepction? Why would you say a bad words and than continue talking if everyone else who say bad words is muted?!
You think you can do ti just because you are mod? I dont think so.

Last night I saw what anoulis was doing. He said at least 8-10 bad words in one line, and why would he use !! to talk again if all others get muted for a same thing?

At the end, its mine server, and as long as I pay it it will be like I and my team decide it to be. Do I come at your server and say, hey why !permban is not for users? You are all noobs! I wont play here anymore!
You are mod and you will have commands that owners decide, you have nothing to complain.

I have fully rights to choose with who I am going to talk and with who not, same for you or anyone else, and what exactly have I done behind your back? Do I have a reason to do something behind yout back? ridiculous

You know what? i dont give a sh*t do you or anyone else play at our server.
I have people around me with which I play, and I dont need anyone else.

So dont make fool of yourself and make this kind of topic like you have rights to choose something on this server, if you dont like our decisions we will be glad to show you the doors.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed May 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Ye, u didnt learn logical thinking right? I was talkin bout ur behavior and relation to me. As i said it could be bad that i used !say, agree. Agree with that i should not tell u how server works. Did i complaint about some of this things? NO!
"
I have fully rights to chose with who I am going to talk and with who not"
According to past situations, good manners are strange to u, right?

Yes u told me about say cmd, u know how? "do it once again and i will mute u perm" oh rly good attitude, same as ignoring ppl.

"if you dont like our decisions we will be glad to show you the doors." Ive already went out.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Yes u told me about say cmd, u know how? "do it once again and i will mute u perm" oh rly good attitude, same as ignoring ppl.

That was few days ago and thanks for reminding me it was 3th time.
First two times I told you not to use that command nicely, obviously you dont listen to people when they are talking nicely to you, so they have to do it roughly.

Im glad to hear that, now I can close this useless topic.

Bye, bye.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed May 25, 2011 3:34 pm

./mszyC wrote:
[at] Disky "Well i think you really want fight someone, but take care with who "
I dont give a fu*k about this. I got different opinion so what would u do? Ban me? go on.

It's not about the fact, it's purely about the form, but obviously we wont agreed so...
Anyway . . .
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down