*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece!

+5
[SAT]LollyPop
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*SpeeDyMiKe*
k1ckass
Urbaan
9 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece! Empty Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece!

Post by Urbaan Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 am

Hello!!

My name is Filip, I am 21 years old and I am from the southwest of Sweden. I am a trained nurse and that is why I usally play medic in the TS. Razz (hehe, bad joke but cmon I had to try Razz) Anyway, I'm going away for about 2.5 months to the north of Sweden (1450 km from home) to educate myself to bodyguard (belive it or not).
I've been playing UrbanTerror ACTIVE (means playing every day or every second day atleast 1 hour Razz) since the fall of 2004 till now the fall 2011 Razz (OH MY FORGIVING GOD IT'S 7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!) Razz

CTF(life) story:
I started to play urt in the late 2004 together with my friends from school, we created a sisterclan for EDK and we were just pubbing together and had loads of fun Smile
When my friends quit gaming I decided to find some new experience and for some reason I got in touch with autoaim.cfg (headowner of InTribe back in the days) who invited me in to InTribe.
I played with InTribe for like a year and then decided to leave and try out a new team, I joined sEx and I quick realized that it wasn't anything for me so I asked for my spot back in InTribe and I got it.
I played with InTribe untill we split up in two diffrent teams (haagenti and easyCompany), eC' were the team that wasn't 'that' serious about the gaming but I think we become more and more serious after like 1-2 seasons in UZ-L.
I don't really know why but I left eC' after like a year (maybe abit more) and decided to try something new (again) and joined the spanish team foXy' we had loads of fun but they become inactive so I joined a freshstarted team called ERM!@@@ together with some random pr0's like: RyuJiN, SuTaFFu, silox, domination, razer and carhum (prolly a few more), because of a personal relationship with a player I decided to leave.
I were clanless for like 3-4 months so I ringed alot with jF and puff and I think that opend my eyes abit more and got my aim more improved.
2009/9/11 were the InTribe reunion and I asked for a spot and here I am today, cappting more flags like never before.

People that doesn't know me: I am an CTF attacker, a fast one aswell. Uhm I've got alot of sh*t for saying this but In My PERSONAL Opinion, I can count myself as the top 10 fastest attackers in the Urban Terror EU community. I use my speed to get me in and out pretty much unseen but the lack of aim got me into the TS which helped me ALOT with my aim.

TS(life) story:
I've always been playing CTF and for 2 years ago I started playing TS with a team called ECWJ*, the team was pretty much div 1 all the way through + me Razz
The leader ELG-,eulog, eulogy, R3L4PS3, whatever you wanna call him (old skool pt pr0) took me in because he prolly saw something in my gamestyle that I diddn't see Razz
We played together untill we split up in two because the team become to big one team become TWM (the washing machine) and one team become r3. (r3surrection), TWM were a fresh new team and r3surrection were a team that were a PL pr0 team back in the days.
ELG- got inactive so I left and joined a new team (Swedish Vikings) full of old Team Sweden players, IceMan*, LazZaRuZ, aBT darandie and Ryssen. We were a great team and we were winning alot but some players diddn't like how the team were running by the leaders so one left and the whole team fell apart. Swedish Vikings become -dyNasty- decided to take in scandinavian players and that was it for me, not because I was bad or anything, they just cut me out and a few days after the dyNasty start they put a password of the priv channel, when I pm'd the leader I got an answer "the private channel is only for the members".
I were clanless for like 3 days and got like 3 or 4 teaminvites from random teams but I joined a team called wayne?! where I got to know JediMind, also an oldskool er, who were the teamleader. Wayne wasn't really active so I were keeping my eyes open for a team to join.
[KSG] were the team that looked more and more intresting than any other team and when JediMind, cuteeMo aka eLLu and north-uk joined [KSG] I just knew that we had a team that would win ALOT, the team were pretty much me jedimind north emo sirmimer and masta.
We were an awesome combination but the old [KSG] players held us back so we couldn't grow together so we moved over the players to JediMinds old team aC|.
We joined the CB ladder and we had a 11-0 winstreak which imo were really good and that really showed what team got better and better. Unfortunatly there were some issues that I diddn't like so I left and joined Justice team.
Justice diddn't work out so I joined dyNasty again where JediMind now become the leader (after he've pm'd me every day for the last 2 months and wanted me to join Razz) and we started to build a new team and it did work pretty good untill the inactivity got some steps ahead and I decided to get inactive aswell and I decided to leave and try something new (again). (--,)

It sure sounds like I am a clanhopper but I am really not, I've just had bad luck with teams going inactive which is REALLY annoying and that is probably why I think I'm done with the TS for a while if I don't get an awesome offer from a random div 1 or 2 team (which I don't will happend Razz)
Anyway I've been clanless since the last dyNasty inactivity, more or less, I've only had a leader career in [ag-Rum] where I told them that I was going to give them a win in the bomb league they just joined after hard work and good tactics we won (Very Happy) and I actually thought about staying but when I heard that one of my players cheated in one of the wars I left faster than a Lamborghini Gallardo from 0-100km/h Razz
Leading was fun so I had contact with a new scandinavian team called Scandinavian Dynamites with cjoke as the clanleader.
I talked to him alot before I agreed to take over the leadership of the team. We did good but not enough imo, tactics = everything and if someone doesn't follow it it fucks up so much.
I did leave Dynamites| inofficially to try my own thing by starting up a team together with a friend called Slash (from b00bs) we started the team and everything, got an website up thanks to MeFiu but when there were lack of activity during the summer from both me and Slash (and now when Slash quit the game) I decided to drag aC| down to the inactivity too.

It was a hard thing for me to do but it was probably for the best since I don't have time to manage the team from tomorrow (friday 16/9 2011) since I'm going away (points up) so yeh we'll see whats happening after this.

Thank you for reading this LOOOOOOONG forumpost about me but since I've been playing this game for 7 years indeed you will get MUCH information.

If you wanna know anything eles about me just gimmie a pm and I'll tell you more

I'll see ya around!!

Some Random Contact Information:

E-Mail: imAl33t1337@hotmail.com (and no it's not my real hotmail)
mIRC: /query Urbaan or laptop`urB at QuakeNeT. I'm online from that I wake up and turn on my computer to late evenings EVERY day.
mIRC channels: #intribe #urban-zone #evil-urtclan

Your one and only 1337 from Sweden

Urbaan ;D p33ace

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece! Empty Re: Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece!

Post by k1ckass Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

wow 1 more super LONG post by urbaan! Smile
nice post btw Very Happy

k1ckass
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 42
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece! Empty Re: Hey I'm Urbaan. WARNING! The following letter is a masterpiece!

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:46 pm

So... you presentation tells about ur UrT career wich is so strong and touching Very Happy u seem like lonely wolf who were in so many clans Very Happy i pretty much like this ''Hero'' story Very Happy but i guess i am getting bi dumb.

You told that you are pretty fast attacker in CTF , like top 10 ... now i am curious Very Happy thing is , that in free time i also play CTF and ofc , i am also one of the fastest attackers in Pub servers Razz. Can we someday have CTF with you ? :3

So , u are 21 ... Where do u work? What are u planing to do in your life? Does Swedish Girls also make sandwiches and worok in kitchen?

-/\/\!]{3-
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Urban, i wanted to know sth more about u, but... not THAT MUCH!
Dude, u really think we dt have a real life to get time to read all this? Very Happy
Or maybe it's ur plan that we die from hunger while readin? Razz
Anyway, for now - welcome here! - and maybe i'll read ur letter if i have more time 1 day... (dt look like it anyway, freakin school --')
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Mike:
Yeh, 21 years old, I don't work =)
Havn't worked since I graduated 2.5 years ago Razz
All though I havn't worked I've got some money by promoting nightclubs in the city where I live so I've got some money from there Razz
And yeh if you see a swedish woman in the city they're probably about to go tothe grocerystore Wink

MIV:
Dude, u really think we dt have a real life to get time to read all this?
Well, I got 6.5 years of UrbanTerror gaming experience and it is worth to write about =)
btw Kickass and JustMike doesn't have a life Wink
maybe it's ur plan that we die from hunger while readin?
If that was the case I could have gone ALOT more personally and told me about my life but since this is about urbanterror I did spare you the information Wink

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Nice to see so fking long posts! Smile Welcome! Smile
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 am

Urbaan wrote:JustMike doesn't have a life Wink

Phew, nothing new! Very Happy
Wait until u meet killer... --'
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

LoL

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by k1ckass Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:13 pm

lol Filip! xD i got a life dude! Smile

k1ckass
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 42
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm

... C'mon , i do have a life! -_-'

Miv : Thx bro , u are so kind -_-' sometimes i think u really mean it when u write that stuff :/
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Urbaan wrote:
If that was the case I could have gone ALOT more personally and told me about my life but since this is about urbanterror I did spare you the information Wink

Gee, seems that we avoided the worst!

Anyway WELCOME here, I think this forum has gained a very active member in you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochverstärker Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice(long) "presentation of yourself". Welcome here WELCOME
I like Sweden :>
Lochverstärker
Lochverstärker
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 176
Love points! : 11

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Just Mike wrote:Miv : Thx bro , u are so kind -_-' sometimes i think u really mean it when u write that stuff :/

Read ur signature and u'll know everything... Wink
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 am

Welcome to forums!

Thanks for sharing your long urban terror story, was interesting to read it. Wink
You was in more clan than I have even heard of.. Well take that as compliment. Smile

I hope that you will settle yourself somewhere for some time. Smile

Have fun.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Woot yeah epic long post !!! Very Happy
But yep like Witch i learn lot of things about you on it, so nice from you to share that Wink

Have fun and cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

The last thing I heard from Disky (before I left for my education, which I'm at right now) was that I was awesome so I had to do soemthing (write this letter) to make me more awesome than I already am.
Witch I'm looking forward to get to know you (and no not ONLY since you're a girl, heard some random rumors) because you seem like a fair leader of this team.
I won't be as active the upcomming 2.5 months since I'm stuck in the north of Sweden and I only got my iPhone as internet for my laptop.
Anyway, DiSkY, keep on loving me, EVERYONE remember who's the king of UrT(Urbaan) and most importaint...Remember Urbaan!

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Urbaan wrote:...EVERYONE remember who's the king of UrT(Urbaan)...
*cough*
NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcoholic Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Mr.Yeah! wrote:
Urbaan wrote:...EVERYONE remember who's the king of UrT(Urbaan)...
*cough*
NO!
That's the kind of joke for which you need to use proper facial expressions and tone when telling it, for people to know it's a joke. It's harder to get the message across purely in text, it seems.
Alcoholic
Alcoholic
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 107
Love points! : 11

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh, come on, couldn't ' NO! ' be considered as a 'proper facial expression', that's why they invented smilies man!
and i'm pretty sure everyone understood it as a joke,don't they...

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 pm

agree with mr.yeah:P
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

Welll... guys... i think he dont joke Razz
But Urbaan had nice dream yesterday night imo !!! Very Happy

HF and cya around soon Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

LoL at ya'll Razz
DiSky it's no joke, everything I've said is the truth.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down