*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(no cheater) Just complainments.

+2
Goomba
Urbaan
6 posters

Go down

(no cheater) Just complainments. Empty (no cheater) Just complainments.

Post by Urbaan Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 pm

seriously demoteam, do your job and WATCH THE DEMOS WE'RE SENDING YOU!!!

Everyone wants the cheaters gone from the servers and if you can't handle the demos everyone is posting inhere just request more admin and recruite a new demoteam (or whateveR)

I did send you 3 demos like 3 weeks a go and I bet you havnt done a crap about it.

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

(no cheater) Just complainments. Empty Re: (no cheater) Just complainments.

Post by Goomba Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm

"Job" ? Watching demos and banning cheaters is no one's "job", they are only tasks we do during our free time... So sometimes more demos need to be watched, sometimes less, depending on who is available. At the end we still ban a lot of cheaters.

Servers were down for a while until yesterday, so banning someone would have been quite useless Smile

Goomba
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 158
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Exacta Wink
Plus, we have not only one server, so sometimes it could take times but like Goomba said "at end we ban cheaters" Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

I watch demos, I comment them. As soon as witch saw the demo and read the comments, she will take action.
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 137
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I like Urban tone of sentence. DO YOUR JOB OR FUCKING DIE! Very Happy This guy is a little funny and a little bit more pathetic. You are not the server owner so how could u demand anything? Maybe be a little more polite?

BTW i dont think its a proper forum section to post things like this.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

@Linja: Witch is not the only one who can permban Wink

But as i said we dont have only one serv, and we are not really 'fully' operational so... yep it could take some times...
Tbh if it persist i will look only at argument, and if someone i trust agree i will ban Wink
I hope this could satisfy all people here Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 am

[SAT]LollyPop wrote:I like Urban tone of sentence. DO YOUR JOB OR FUCKING DIE! Very Happy This guy is a little funny and a little bit more pathetic. You are not the server owner so how could u demand anything? Maybe be a little more polite?

BTW i dont think its a proper forum section to post things like this.

The only reason why I'm having this tone is because I did sign up to become an admin of the Dust 2 server but got rejected because you thought that I was too "dominant" or whatever.
I've offerd my help by becoming an admin of the Dust2 server because I'm there ALOT playing but when I got rejected I atleast informed and started to report cheaters and hoped that you would atleast care something about everything and watch the demos (obviously not).

Suggestions by Urbaan:
Recruite a democrew and give them !pb or !tb rights of the server(s) and let them go through the demos and start bannning them already because this just simply doesn't work since you're such a big community with that many highly active servers.

I'm just trying to make you better by telling you this since everyone eles doesn't say it.

Anyway if you don't want me to comment anything anymore or just try to make me look bad or whatever, just say it.

This guy is a little funny and a little bit more pathetic. You are not the server owner so how could u demand anything? Maybe be a little more polite?
I might be funny but NO I'm not pathetic, I'm the only one who actually do got balls to actually say something and actually put some demands of the admins and the members who runs this Clan.
The demands are not that high:
1. Ban cheaters
2. Maybe recruite some players to ban people
3. Maybe make a few more ACTIVE admins.

Those are the only 3 demands that will make the servers better by have a management that actually works and ACTUALLY bans cheaters after a review.

Maybe be a little more polite?
No offence, but when you start be polite towards me I will be more polite towards you.
If you take a look at this and you see me only defending myself after I've sent in an application to become an admin of the dust 2 server.
And before you comment anything about me beeing coocky in my application: No I'm not, I do demand because I know that I do ALOT for the community, servers and the members in the team by coming with comments about everything since I got the experience.
Period.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 am

"that you would atleast care something about everything and watch the demos (obviously not).
"
I got SAT server to take care about so stop talkin like this. Yes ur request was denided so what? U thought u would apply and get admin rghts cuz what? u play URT a lot and u know the admin job? Who fuckin cares? there are some rules as every server has so be polite. If u dont want to be part of community gtfo. Its just a clue.
ONCE AGAIN: YOU are NOT server owner. I know u want the well admined server but ffs its not urs. Put Your own server and i'm sure u will be glad of this.

EDIT this topic is useless i would be glad if Disky lock this topic and other stuff will be duscussed via PM. It's just my point of view.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:26 am

Btw b3 on Dust 2 is still down so !pb would be useless .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 168
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Huhu...
Well, what could i say for start... tbh idk and i am too lazy to answer all.

So:
@All People : *EviL* Servers are having 'difficult' time since Witch get busy, me a bit too, and i guess the 'ModsBanCrew' too . . .
So yep it could be a bit long to have some moovement here, but dont forgot that all is writed, so it will happend for sure...

About B3, we work on it, but it's not so easy, so for now. . .
Will look about referee and put some words on 'friends' section Wink

For now i will lock this topic, not cause i dont find it usefull, but cause for now i dont think it's 'constructive' Wink

PS: @ Urbaan : I am not against the 'content' of your post, but check a bit the 'form' next time Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum