*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him?

5 posters

Go down

[Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him? Empty [Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him?

Post by Vukimi Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:39 pm

It's getting popular among certain people (fags) to do this:
I enter the game. Walk around, find an enemy, boot and slice his helmet, he has 20hp left. Then my teammate, my enemy's friend, arrives and meds the enemy to full, and it goes on and on like this. Obviously this isn't fair at all...

It sucks especially in TS, and I was wondering, is this worth of a warn/kick punishment?
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 385
Love points! : 11

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

[Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him? Empty Re: [Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him?

Post by Alcoholic Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Rule 10 maybe?

Sometimes these people don't kill each other in TS, and when they are the only ones, they go on healing each other until there's about 30 secs left of the round.
Alcoholic
Alcoholic
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 107

Back to top Go down

[Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him? Empty Re: [Knives server] Med-ing the enemy while a teammate is fighting him?

Post by Vukimi Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm

"Players must support the offensive team" or something like that, that's rule 10. I think that was made for bomb mode Razz
Also, 6 minutes sound not enough for this.
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochverstärker Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"Offensive players must support their team", which should probably mean sth like "Med your teammates and don't just rush forward".

If it happens more often or in TS and it annoys everyone, you could just warn with "obj", i guess.
Lochverstärker
Lochverstärker
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Objective in TS or TDM is (generally) to kill enemies... so if he gives med to enemy - obvious breakin of obj rules...
So '!w xyz obj' would be most suitable...
However if someone does it more often - u should warn him for sth bigger (rule 10 too, after all - he should be attackin enemies, not disturbing the attack... IMO rule10 is not exactly like loch said Wink ), so he gets a longer ban if dt stop...
That's my point of view...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Agree with Miv, obviously not playing the 'objective' Wink
warn/ban is of course allowed for that kind of trouble Wink
And if persistant just report them Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down