*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks

+2
Witch
brickuz
6 posters

Go down

Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks Empty Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks

Post by brickuz Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi,

I'm on a never ending quest to claim world domination. My most recent step towards this great goal is creating a tips & tricks website for Urban Terror. The page contains just above 120 very short articles (probably above 130 by now) on topics such as Clan Management, Practice, Player Tactics and Gaming Psychology. The complexity differs from newbies only (Equipment) to quite advanced stuff (Clan Management, Psychology and Practice mainly). At the moment it's published on the Urban Terror forums (with positive feedback), Urban-zone and bla bla bla bla bla... (<- This part is my advertisement message, I know it's not much of a selling argument to help me achieving world domination but it's the best I can do)

Anyway, I know there are spelling and grammar errors (I'm from Sweden but I guess writing the guide in Swedish would limit the audience quite a bit) and I try to clean them up (about half the sections are corrected) but bear with me. Hopefully the content is better than the spelling.

http://erik.sajbertown.com/urt

Any comments or suggestions are more than appreciated!

BR,
brickuz

brickuz

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks Empty Re: Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks

Post by Witch Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Nice Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks Empty Re: Step 4 - Urban Terror Tips & Tricks

Post by Rival* Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Yea, very nice dude Smile
I aprecciated very much the article Smile
Rival*
Rival*
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 356
Love points! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Nice Site dude Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by brickuz Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks to all of you, always nice to hear some cheers!

brickuz

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by BodiesDropin Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Oo love the site man, glad i seen this post. xD
BodiesDropin
BodiesDropin
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 129
Love points! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by London Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 pm

nice duuuudee
London
London
God of Gods
God of Gods

Post points : 1168
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down