*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] b33r+][madm0nk [Mod+]

+4
fonducci
anoM
Witch
madmonk
8 posters

Go down

Solved [ACCEPTED] b33r+][madm0nk [Mod+]

Post by madmonk Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Well basically I came here to ask my old xlrstats back and to tell you that you have supernoob admins Sad

But then I thought why not be a moderator myself?

So here goes:

1) Can I have my old stats back? They had a nice K/D ratio since i actually tried to play well.

2) You have too few and way too noob moderators. They all have too high pings to even differentiate between aimbots and good players. They are too immature to be just and fair. For example iG.fankiohaze let his teammate iG.bot insult me constantly and only i got kicked, for no apparent reason. So kick fankiohaze out. It would be sad to see our clan and others to leave your pretty nice server due to bad or no moderating. (btw happened on sunday 1830 GMT)

3) Admin application:

So I'm 32, a nerd, and been playing fps for about 15 years. I'm very just and righteous, funny and excellent in every possible aspect of my persona. I would make a great addition to any team imaginary or real. I've also been running linux for about 5 years as my main OS. So dont bother to ask if i know what rcon and b3 is, i do know them well enough. I'll have to admit that i dont know "all" of the admin commands but i do know hacks and howto circumvent b3 bans and if you would give me ssh access to, what is hopefully a linux server, i'd be sure to iptables ban fankiohazzee.

=)

b33r.webatu.com

Edit: forgot the questionnaire:

Your nickname? b44r+][madmonk
Your ages? 32
Have you ever be admin somewhere? if yes where ? own server, webadmin on other ppls clans, member of anticheat group in competitive gaming.
Where are you from? finland -> ping to your server 50.
You know how to use b3 commands? yes.
Why do you want to be an admin ? Only 'cos your current admins suck. The way i see it its time away from me helping you to be more popular. (meh didn't even apply for mod in dust2dawn and i played there alot more Razz )
In what it will help us that you become admin ? See above.

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 140
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [ACCEPTED] b33r+][madm0nk [Mod+]

Post by Witch Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:52 pm

So until it gets completely up and running I'll still play in EVIL server.Which is alot noober/ has cheaters/ no admins and so on but still

Nice description. Smile
Even if that server is the most used Dust 2 server on the world and also most used bomb mode server.
Dont bealive? Proove yourself. Smile

-CLICK-

Also this may be usefull for ya:

-HOW TO BECOME ADMIN-
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello , i am *Evil*.*Mona<3* xD =P
Well for your old xlrstats , i told you just post tell us your ratio skill kill / death =) and we will see what we can do.

About admins , if someone abuse of his rights or do a bad works you can report them , if you don't do anything we can't know ...
Also , you said our current admins suck , you only talked about fankiohaze , give us more name ..

For be admins , you know you have to be active on forum and come sometimes on irc =P even if i know you would do a good work =) but rules are rules !
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Witch wrote:
So until it gets completely up and running I'll still play in EVIL server.Which is alot noober/ has cheaters/ no admins and so on but still
Nice description. Smile
Even if that server is the most used Dust 2 server on the world and also most used bomb mode server.
Dont bealive? Proove yourself. Smile
-CLICK-
Also this may be usefull for ya:
-HOW TO BECOME ADMIN-

Heh, Well I did see the sticky, edited my post a while ago. Irc sure, no problem. but 50 forum posts? I thought u were looking for ingame moderators and not forum moderators Razz

Well my description about your server is getting a bit old, It was accurate while ago. There used to be 3-6 cheaters tops before moderators were recruited and b3 installed. Alot better players have joined, mostly from dust2dawn players and mods, some ppl are from uptown servers, following me ofc =P So things look alot better already.

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 pm

anoM wrote:Hello , i am *Evil*.*Mona<3* xD =P
Well for your old xlrstats , i told you just post tell us your ratio skill kill / death =) and we will see what we can do.

About admins , if someone abuse of his rights or do a bad works you can report them , if you don't do anything we can't know ...
Also , you said our current admins suck , you only talked about fankiohaze , give us more name ..

For be admins , you know you have to be active on forum and come sometimes on irc =P even if i know you would do a good work =) but rules are rules !

Well dont bother with the stats, they ain't that important anyways. Very Happy

Well truthfully all you admins might not exactly suck, they are just obviously nooby, also more mods the better, even if there were 20 of em.

But It's and easy fix , me has superadmin rights to b3 and watches over the more nooby mods. Then if they should all complain about me at once, witch can punish me Very Happy

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Btw don't do double post ;p .
About the 50 post it is fast really =P .
We ask that because we want active admins , if you are mod , you will need to know our community , and so , for know our community you need to post =P and/or come irc ( you can play with irc on ..) .
About mods you stilll haven't added any name in the bad admins =) .
and yeah i think you are good but i don't think player follow you =) you know our servers is always full the days .
And i think here the politic is , we give rights to people who deserve them , so try to deserve them eheh .
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah I agree with mona.
See you already have 5 of them(posts) . Smile

For admin things we wont discusse here, if u have any proof write it in other section.

Anyway stay active and let us know you better, and there wont be any problem.

Enjoy.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I enjoy talking smack with madm0nk in the server. Not many people will openly admit to loving boys like madm0nk does.

Funny you say that Evil server was full of cheaters. I quit playing the SRN Dust2Dawn server because of cheaters. I would take the time to stop playing, take a demo, submit it to SRN forums.. and nothing would ever happen. The next night I would see the same cheaters rejoin... and even tell others how to get aimbots while playing in the server. "MMMGGGRRR Google urban terror hacks, its soo cooool OMG LOL"

Summer was bad for cheaters... everywhere.. and since B3 was down, the noobs just got a new IP and kept returning. Hopefully B3 will keep most of them out.

There has been a turnover in mods and admins in the past few months as well too. Some of the admins that have been around a while have not been playing as much recently, leaving Rei and myself to mostly admin the server. Now that Rei has gotten B3 back up just in time to catch the Dust2Dawn overflow, its time to recruit some new mods.

I vote for ya if you hang out here more and give me a reach around every once in a while.

fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Well tbh it's a really great app, but just one thing:

Say that admins are noobs is not really constructive... if that is all you have to say i am really not for giva ya mods right...

I dont want make long discuss about this, i just give you my point, and i have to say for now you destroy all your good app with that sentence Wink

Well it's just my point ofc and it can change Wink
Anyway have fun and cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

well GL wiht your aply but say us we are nooby is good way to hell Smile
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm

fonducci wrote:I enjoy talking smack with madm0nk in the server. Not many people will openly admit to loving boys like madm0nk does.

I actually enjoy talking smack to you too =)

Mostly 'cos we are the same age and I've never met a transvestite pedophile before Very Happy

Also I once you get to trust me more and finally give me to location of your next underground pedobeargayorgyparty^tm I'm planning to sell that information to the cops for some extra drinking money =)

With Love,
madmonk-

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Hornik wrote:well GL wiht your aply but say us we are nooby is good way to hell Smile

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about forum mods or evil clan members or even turnpike mods, I was talking about the 2 or 3 new mods on dust2 server which to me looked like, well noobs, which in this case means I don't think they are doing as good of a job as they should. Fondu and Grad excluded from that list ofc =)

But anyways It's not like a want! want! want! to be a mod, I might be egoistical but the way I see it it would be more of your loss than mine =P

So more mods who actually play and do a good job needed anyways Razz

<3

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by FankioHaze Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Madmonk i didn't saw this topic befor and i'm so sorry but u can't tell this story ! Admins (super) and other administrator type can see all of we said and i warn you for insult such as i warn ibot who was my teamates when he answered to yours insult!
I can't kick, or tempbanned i just warned u (and at least u ve been banned for 4 minutes) few times so just try to be more reasonable like im trying to do.. You re 32 and u are able to say words like "gay", well i'm 20 but we ve youngers players on server Very Happy
I never said seriously u was a cheater, and if i called u "hacker" it was with and emoticone like ":d / Razz / =D"

Finally, i just have to told you i'm not a noob and you aren't one of best players
so respect otherd and the others will respect u

Bye, see u on dust
FankioHaze
FankioHaze
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:18 am

FankioHaZZzzzZ wrote:Madmonk i didn't saw this topic befor and i'm so sorry but u can't tell this story ! Admins (super) and other administrator type can see all of we said and i warn you for insult such as i warn ibot who was my teamates when he answered to yours insult!
I can't kick, or tempbanned i just warned u (and at least u ve been banned for 4 minutes) few times so just try to be more reasonable like im trying to do.. You re 32 and u are able to say words like "gay", well i'm 20 but we ve youngers players on server Very Happy
I never said seriously u was a cheater, and if i called u "hacker" it was with and emoticone like ":d / Razz / =D"

Finally, i just have to told you i'm not a noob and you aren't one of best players
so respect otherd and the others will respect u

Bye, see u on dust

This makes no sense? Google translated? =P

Naah, You know you're noob but it's ok to be a noob.

<3

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by FankioHaze Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

No translator, and i think everyone can understand even if my english spoken isn t perfect.
At least, every one can see stats and watch who is the NOOB "but it s ok to be a noob" ! XD
You re very more older than me, but just at years..

Bye

ps:I hope u ll never be admin here
FankioHaze
FankioHaze
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

At some point i agree with Fankio Smile Watch this and read what Monk said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKN8BsExr3g If someone didnt notice He said ''not funny id ban u all'' ... From this we can contain that it is a bit hard to trust him rights... even if he added smile there.So i to be honest i am not sure now..
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Guys , it is not the right place for fix problems , please use the PM fonction =)
Also none is noob here ;P
I think all of our spam post , should be deleted =P
@ mike , he was just joking with us , he is like fonducci a gay .. also you know our rules in private section mike and you can't ban with 20 rights ..

anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 pm

he is still a bit rude...
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

FankioHaZZzzzZ wrote:No translator, and i think everyone can understand even if my english spoken isn t perfect.
ps:I hope u ll never be admin here

Obviously I didn't understand what you were trying to say. Sad

That postscriptum is just not very mature or nice of you Sad

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:10 pm

@ MAdmonk: i think he is affraid to be ban from forum :p
@others: plz, try to stop use word like gay at evry sentence, it's public forum... Wink

Thx to stay in topic now Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 pm

You're simple admins , you have 1 week for prove us you deserve your right ( by not abusing them , and do your job . ) .
Have fun .
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content