*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member]

+3
Hornik
anoM
fonducci
7 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member] Empty [ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member]

Post by fonducci Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 am

I would like to apply for membership of the Evil clan. I know I have only played this game a short time, but think I could be an asset to the community.

1) First than all, you have to know english to have the possibility to talk to each other, because as you may have see we are international clan and only way to contact each other is to use a english.
Born and raisined in USA, ive learned a few English words.

2)You must be older than 17.This rule sometimes can be broke , if you look like a older person .
I am old as sh*t.

3)You would never cheat. Cheating is one of the worst things in the world, so if we discover that u cheat or we get your demos in our hands, forget about joining our clan and forget to join our servers again .
Hope you wouldn't even approach me with this.

4)You have to be active at following comunication system which use our clan.This rule is the most inportant rule.
So:

* You must be active at our Irc server: #evil-urtclan @ Quakenet.org
* You must be active at our Mumble voice server 195.90.99.195:62595
* You must be active on forum.Do not write request if u have less than 50 posts here.
* You must play at our server, and have some skill.

I have been active with Evil for a while. You are cool guys and doesn't afraid of anything.

5) You have to behave.Bad behaviors are never welcome to our clan.Try to be more kind and friendly with people on server,irc or forum because we are!

I try to behave unless i get unusually excited.

PS ::: I know I have a high ping but if Witch will make me her American bride, I will have much better ping in Croatia.
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member]

Post by anoM Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am

Ahhh ! xD , nice answer at Questions Razz.
I think , we can't say anything ..
Active on servers , Active on IRC , Active on Mumble , Active on Forum , Report cheater , and he is good .Already 40 admins rights ... Funny & cool man , even if he is often gay =)
What else? xD
For me F1 !
Don't F2 for the lolz guys , be serious or i gonna slap you ! =P
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Fonducci [*Evil* Member]

Post by Hornik Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 am

well nice job Fonduci Gl hope you become Evil
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 am

Hahaha very nice one Fondu ^^
But one thing, for all you people :

STOP TALKIN ABOUT MY CROATIAN GIRL !!! Razz

Anyway GL Fonducci Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 am

Nice one ducci, nothing else to say u will be informed soon. Smile

PS ::: I know I have a high ping but if Witch will make me her American bride, I will have much better ping in Croatia.

I was loling so hard at this one XD

Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Velocity Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm

LOL anyway gl fonducci for ur application i hope every1 will F1 for him Smile
Velocity
Velocity
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 368
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Fonducci when u join in then I will anal u with double DICKtator surpise Very Happy so u wont have to waste time Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Well i have pleasure to say all Members want you in Wink

So welcome dude and enjoy Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down