*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime and punishment. Question...

4 posters

Go down

Question Crime and punishment. Question...

Post by Yennifer Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm

I playing every day on Pistols/Nades/Bomb and im mother there. Lase 3 days i see more [ghost] players on server. And some of them starting famous spanish joke 'throw nade and go spec to TK and gain kills'. Im not blaming Spain or spanish players, but i saw such things on Voxel.Net/p/n/b server so many times (sad, but mostly from spanish players). Its really annoying, other players demand 'kick them!'. I think that such behavior should not be allowed. I can even say more... today they not only TK other ppls (defusers for example), but also dont care about warning. I warn some of those guys once and explained why, asked stop TK. They answered 'ok, nevermind, it was a joke' and... next round again do some. So thats the question - should i kick such TK'rs or warn them every time they making TK?
There a lot of other misconducts, for example i know two guys, who always connect to team and become afk after 1 round. Me and other mods put them in spec, then they join again and same... they afk. Or, for example, guys who always trying switch to winning team and dont care about players balance. !teams do balance, but they repeat teamswitch again and again. Should i !force lock them for current map, or?

And now main question... About all i wrote above. Is any common actions/punishments list about all those violations? If no, then can you give me some tips? =D I asking frequent players and, mainly, server admins - *Evil* members. Thanx in advance.
Yennifer
Yennifer
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 105
Love points! : 0

http://tremlair.krond.ru/

Back to top Go down

Question Re: Crime and punishment. Question...

Post by Witch Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Everytime when someone do such a thing warn him.
For changing team to winning just force them and lock them.
If not working warn them.
For afk ppl, put them spec if they connect again and same warn again and if its happen again ofc kick.

There is no list of how admin shoud do his work, I think they have to know it.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yennifer Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Well... my expirence in server administrating shows that where one admin just kicking players, for same violation other admin can ban for long time. Thats why i asked - just to be sure that my actions fully correct. =D
Yennifer
Yennifer
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 105
Love points! : 0

http://tremlair.krond.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post by BST|v00d00 Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 am

If people do this sort of thing, a 2 week tempban should be used against them. It isnt acceptable behaviour. You should demo them and post it so someone can deal with them in a more semi permanent manner.
BST|v00d00
BST|v00d00
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 236
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 am

If i was on server at this time, i think most of them would win min 1week tempban... (talk about TK game)

For afk, i know it's boring but force them spec and warn is the better way, if they do it regulary they will win tempban too automaticly Wink

For team switcher, just force them after round start, that's what i do all time and it work fine (sometimes only after 2 or 3 times, player get bored be spec so ... Smile )
And if it really dont work ofc kick is solution Wink

Well imo there is no perfect book "how to be admin" Wink
The best way is to adapt situation Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down