*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer ! Let's party.

2 posters

Go down

Summer ! Let's party. Empty Summer ! Let's party.

Post by Bartek Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

Hey guyzzz! how you will spend summer holiday ? I'm at home but ill have fun with friends :]]
Bartek
Bartek
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 236
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Summer ! Let's party. Empty Re: Summer ! Let's party.

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

This summer is actually my last summer of old life , so i am trying to make all fcking possible memories with my old friends before i will say to them : ''fu*k you morons! hope we will never meet'' while showing middle finger and running like little girl on a plane that will take me to London Very Happy

Moslty i am spending time @ beach or @ home Smile in nights i usually play online but in evenings i do nothing but talking outside with friends Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down