*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application [acrm]

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application [acrm] Empty Admin Application [acrm]

Post by acrm Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Your nickname?
acrm

Your ages?

Have you ever be admin somewhere? if yes where ?
Yes, clan server long time ago.

Where are you from?
USA/Belgium

You know how to use b3 commands?
Yes, some.

Why do you want to be an admin ?
A little while ago I was accused of hacking. I cleared my name and I was invited to become an admin but I declined. I would like to take up the offer now.

In what it will help us that you become admin ?
I have played UrT for many, many years. I usually can identify a hacker very quickly and accurately. I often get called a hacker so I know what is real hacking and what is just good play. I am fair, balanced, and nonjudgemental.

Ty.

acrm

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [acrm] Empty Re: Admin Application [acrm]

Post by DiSky Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

First of it : WELCOME
Then, your name sound familiar to me... i am pretty sure we laready meet each other...
Did you used other name in past ??

Well anyway, for your apply, you have to know that we give right to people we know well, so i suggest you to be active here (all forum, spam topic can help you to know more the "family" Wink ) and on IRC Wink
If you dont have yet, try install real IRC client, way better Razz

So... GL and cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by acrm Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

hello Disky,

Recently I've been playing as 'charinkonoyo' because I forgot I used this nick name! 'acrm' is the acronym for my Iaido sword's Japanese name. I like it better than 'charinkonoyo' and will return to its use -- the use of acrm!

I don't play very much so I won't see you around on the forums or irc. A job and other hobbies keep me way too busy. But I can offer to be a solid admin when I am around.

Honestly I'd just like to be able to !kick players who go afk for 20 rounds. When you spawn with the bomb on a no-TK server heaven must rain down hot iron thunder upon your virtual avatar!!!!!!!!!!!! I might check the cheaters forum to examine demos every once in a while too.

acrm

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down