*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/\/\r./\/\ike's freestyle greetz

+2
DiSky
*SpeeDyMiKe*
6 posters

Go down

/\/\r./\/\ike's freestyle greetz Empty //r.//ike's freestyle greetz

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am

Ii guess it's my time to talk about me -.- it's gonna be long story as always -.-

U all know me as Mike but my real name is ilja.It's russian name but i dt live in russia.Il ive in estonia (next to russia-under finland) in Capytal which is acutally Tallinn.I am 13 and study in school in 6.class my marks are always High like 5 (A) and 4 (B).i wear glasses but that dosent stop me plaing UrT 16/7 xD.I play also football and doing parkour.in football i am good goalkeeper and forward.In Le parkour I can do High jump,lazy jump, ' flag ' or ' maniac ' (i actualy dt know how that trick is but we with friends call that like that),Wall run and Wall flip.I live in flat wich isnt so big but anyway nice.I know 4 languages wich 3 of them i speak clearly:Russian,Estonian,English and new 1 is German.I am little bit EGO and crazy xD and ofc strange for my estonian friends cuz i am russian -.-.If u think i am crazy that i run with my hand in the wall and making strange noices -.- thats isn't that.I make all things not like others...Little strange but result is same.I like strategy games like ' Zeus ' and ' Stronghlod Crusader ' and FPS:Urban terror 4.1.I love to play Urban terror so now with broken hand i am writing this text and plaing urt xD.(I have 3 and half finger aviable to play but i cant open doors and defuse bomb so i am defusing with MOUSE 3 -.-)I have good reaction which help me everywhere.I am listening to Remixes,Rock-rap and ofc rock.My favorite bands are Linkin park and Fort Minor.I call myself Mike cuz i like Mike Shinoda and his songs.My porb about that,that half my friends calls me mike and half calls me ilja so yea xD i dt know really who i am xD.Also i am knowed as Mr.Mike cuz i am leader of dudes 9-12 xD sum helpers xD.I am very friendly and respectful every where,where i have been more than 5 hours and if i dt stop talking.<---- big text or small?

Guess it's all so yea thnks for reading xD
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

/\/\r./\/\ike's freestyle greetz Empty Re: /\/\r./\/\ike's freestyle greetz

Post by DiSky Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 am

Woot !!! I read all that !!! Shocked
hahaha nice description Mike Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm

You and MIV soud post first not after 300 posts xD xD xD
joke.
This is best description i ever read Smile
I read it twice like on old forum =)
just,you need to say us whats your favorite colour,when you get up,when you go to sleep xD joke xD
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 pm

(some bad details)

I forgot most important and sad

When i was 4-10 years i have always get punches from estonian guys -.-cuz i am half-russian -.-.Ain't so big reason.From 2.class i cant breath very well and doctor said if i dont make opretion on ribs when i will be 20 then sadly i maybe DIE Sad .So i arent like others in strenght and sport and weakness cuz if i get strong hit in ribs then ... very sad Sad

@Witch

My favorite color is black,white and dark blue and red.I get up 7.01 Am in workdays and in 10.15-12.34 Am on freedays.I go sleep at 02.34 Am xD
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 pm

02:34?!
So early?!?!?!?! xD
I ususally dt go sleep before 3:20 at weekends... -.-

I'm not very liked at school, but i dt have THAT hard...
And think positive - it may gain u better resisant in future... Wink
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 am

@Miv

3.20??? LOL u'r lucky.My parents may diconnect me from internet -.-

About postiv...

U know what is astrology?smth about stars and ur zodiac if i remember correctly...so whats the point?it has a huge map wich u can use to see ur future and like what u are.I arent so good at it but i try to tell u somthin about my map then.The map is like cyrcle and it has 12 ' houses ' wich 1 means love 2nd carieer,3rd family etc..

2nd house means money.I have there a Pluton wich means HUGE,HUGE money in business and other planet wich means about money too Wink so if i will make hard work i may have over 10000000 dollars xD.Map also has MC wich means ur middle.MC is a line.My MC is moving from Lion wich means that i am super good leader xD and very good in tactics xD.Also i have in lion (8 house or somwhere there) a black moon wich means that i command from shadow.It's like i command but no one spot that that I command but they do that what i said so it may really help me IRL xD.So yea miv this is positiv xD
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm

omg mike do you really bealive in that? wtf?
well this sound very good for your future Smile
hope it will be true Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Mr.Mike's Freestyle Gamin wrote:@Miv

3.20??? LOL u'r lucky.My parents may diconnect me from internet -.-

About postiv...

U know what is astrology?smth about stars and ur zodiac if i remember correctly...so whats the point?it has a huge map wich u can use to see ur future and like what u are.I arent so good at it but i try to tell u somthin about my map then.The map is like cyrcle and it has 12 ' houses ' wich 1 means love 2nd carieer,3rd family etc..

2nd house means money.I have there a Pluton wich means HUGE,HUGE money in business and other planet wich means about money too Wink so if i will make hard work i may have over 10000000 dollars xD.Map also has MC wich means ur middle.MC is a line.My MC is moving from Lion wich means that i am super good leader xD and very good in tactics xD.Also i have in lion (8 house or somwhere there) a black moon wich means that i command from shadow.It's like i command but no one spot that that I command but they do that what i said so it may really help me IRL xD.So yea miv this is positiv xD

Mike, i dt play on cpu at 3 am...
But there r other things to do - dt tell me u dt read books! ('Lord of the Rings' rox!!!)
My parents disconnect internet max. about 0:30...
Urs let u do almost eveyrthing if u can play 10 hours a day with no problems... -.- (told ya - GET A LIFE xD)

And if u believe in astrology... -.-
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Astrology isn't a science, but some things are indenieable Razz (idk if it can be say like that in english Very Happy )

First time i watch about mine, i dt believe all shit about future, but it remember me how i was in past so... :S
Hard to believe but i think there is some true in this Smile

It's like i command but no one spot that that I command but they do that what i said
Arf you are Witch for real ? right ??? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

I think that the only way astrology may 'work' is that ppl (when they believe it) try to do what it says and it happens... (not cuz stars said like that, but cuz ppl thought so and wanted it so - if u understand what i mean cuz i can't say it corectly in english -.-)
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

@Witch

ofc i belive... all what i know is true (not money think but all other is like that)

@Miv

Dude -.- xD books saaaaax -.-.I can do other things like play strategy games or watch TV.
And dude xD i am doing parkour with broken hand so i am extremly crazy xD so i have a life xD
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

U dt read any books?!
I'm gonna... idk what but i'm gonna do sth... xD
Readin books (i mean interesting books - like fantasy etc.) is usually much better than TV or sth...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Ii guess it's my time to talk about me -.- it's gonna be long story as always -.-

U all know me as Mike but my real name is ilja.It's russian name but i dt live in russia.Il ive in estonia (next to russia-under finland) in Capytal which is acutally Tallinn.I am 13 and study in school in 6.class my marks are always High like 5 (A) and 4 (B).i wear glasses but that dosent stop me plaing UrT 16/7 xD.I play also football and doing parkour.in football i am good goalkeeper and forward.In Le parkour I can do High jump,lazy jump, ' flag ' or ' maniac ' (i actualy dt know how that trick is but we with friends call that like that),Wall run and Wall flip.I live in flat wich isnt so big but anyway nice.I know 4 languages wich 3 of them i speak clearly:Russian,Estonian,English and new 1 is German.I am little bit EGO and crazy xD and ofc strange for my estonian friends cuz i am russian -.-.If u think i am crazy that i run with my hand in the wall and making strange noices -.- thats isn't that.I make all things not like others...Little strange but result is same.I like strategy games like ' Zeus ' and ' Stronghlod Crusader ' and FPS:Urban terror 4.1.I love to play Urban terror so now with broken hand i am writing this text and plaing urt xD.(I have 3 and half finger aviable to play but i cant open doors and defuse bomb so i am defusing with MOUSE 3 -.-)I have good reaction which help me everywhere.I am listening to Remixes,Rock-rap and ofc rock.My favorite bands are Linkin park and Fort Minor.I call myself Mike cuz i like Mike Shinoda and his songs.My porb about that,that half my friends calls me mike and half calls me ilja so yea xD i dt know really who i am xD.Also i am knowed as Mr.Mike cuz i am leader of dudes 9-12 xD sum helpers xD.I am very friendly and respectful every where,where i have been more than 5 hours and if i dt stop talking <---Old text

Update --->

Now... what happened with me after a loooong time?I stoped wear glasses cuz my friend broke them when we played football.About football,My favorite players are Henry and Buffon Smile an old good legendary players.As u know i left this Evil clan but i am looking forward to gwt somehow back... who knows,maybe i have a chance Smile.Finally i finished 6.Class at my school with only 2 4 ( 2 Bs ) 1 B for History cuz teachers was Dummed and 1 For Estonian Language cuz he was Adolf Hitler's son -.- . He screwed up all like all Miv's Classmates (Sry Miv).At least starting with break dance n' 1 more language.I have not much time on UrT but a lot time on Forum here,at Summer house Very Happy.I like most of time talking with people,swimming,football,basketball and parkouring.I like Beaches with big rocks and A lot sh*t around Rocks Very Happy.Why? cuz it's fun to jump on them then and if u .F.A.I.L. , Then u'r legs will smell like dead cow's Fart Very Happy or in bad chance Like old Disky's Fart xD.As u know i like strategy,so i am practing my strategy skills Smile.
Still 13 years old,a bit Ego and Still not pro at UrT as before but,what is strange... better jumper Smile.I like most In my life My family,My friends,My football team and ofc My good frainds from *Evil*.* clan Wink

Hope see ya Someday,Somehow,Somewhere

Remeber to brush ur theeth,Dt hurt animals,Not eat Hot Dogs instead of hotdogs and remeber to make fun diskys sun,Chuck Norris Smile

*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rival* Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Another loooooong story about Mike Cool
And I really see that u have much time to spend here at forum Wink
And u said you are trying from some CRAZYHOW to come back?! OMG!

Rival*
Rival*
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 356
Love points! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm

yup bro Smile

And u ARE right Smile Carzysomehow will be after 2 months cuz i cant play here at land +.+ my monitor is like from 1992 or 96 but it dt allow to play UrT
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rival* Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:36 am

Hahahaha Very Happy
Anyway man, I was not talking about that u cant play...
Rival*
Rival*
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 356
Love points! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 am

ah ja Rivli

I guess a bit saturdays and all will be ok Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*