*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ghost] Teamkilling

4 posters

Go down

[Ghost] Teamkilling Empty [Ghost] Teamkilling

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 am

Today morning [Ghost] while i was defusing the bomb threw nade at me and went spec resulting in my death.When i did alias it showed his other aliases were Smile and Sad .Its up to you guys to decide what will happen to him.Its same case as Adam describes on a threat below...
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

[Ghost] Teamkilling Empty Re: [Ghost] Teamkilling

Post by Hornik Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

if we will see him he will be baned adminpower
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am

ah that smiley Sad noob, no worries he is just a kid..
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 pm

ban? adminpower love4
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Witch wrote:ah that smiley Sad noob, no worries he is just a kid..
So and i m an adult!whats that supposed to mean?Because he is a kid he is allowed to f**k up my game?Act like a leader Andrea....and to be fair i m getting tired of the server.I game a lot on it especially during morning times when nobody of you is around. People AFK Spec noobs walking around discovering the map, people with aimbot and thank god disky gave me mod which i could warn 3 times and he got temp ban.And i do know a cheater when i see one i ve been around long enough and i can tell who is a good gamer and who is a cheater.And if not i have my own wallhack which i use if i suspect someone of wallhacking. I just open it and rejoin the server. Too much talking is tiring. What i am saying here is this. IF you want us to stick around you should give us the power to deal with these situations. ANAKI already stopped playing on your server because everytime he gets frustrated, plays TDM. I know that B3 was reset and stuff and people lost their rights, and the excuse "we have more strict rules now" is not enough.Kiddos who wont heal you because you didn't heal them (i wont say who he knows) do have rights and we don't? You have seen us on the server many times and you could had given us our rights back. We owned a server also and i believe our judgment is fair for making decisions. Gaming of Evil is getting tiring and annoying. Its your call.
ANOULIS out
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Who said that he can fu*k up game? I said that you dont have worries he will be banned, i dont know what more you expect from me to do it, find him IRL and slap his ass? it's not worth of that...
"We have more strick rules" is not excuse as you think, its pure true, just look at the section how other people become mods, they were active at forum+IRC+server. We decide to give you rights because you were around the server and forum, even if you werent at IRC...
You can warn people who are not going for objective, not auto join etc and you can report cheaters, I dont see where is the problem? You want that we ban all people who arent going for objective? If you want perfect gameplay with team work you have to play wars this is never possible on public game server. And imagine every player say to me that if I want them to play at mine server to give them rights, where would I be? Yes we did restart things and start from beginning long time ago, and there are still people who waiting to get rights and they didnt, just ask them how long did they wait for it... As I said, I will never force someone to play at our server, who want to do it- he is always welcome, who dont - doors are there..

Anyway we are going off-topic with this thing....

Last edited by Witch on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Seems 1st you are missing my point i wont get into it because i think its a waste of time.And second if you compare old SAT members with other "people" then i m really really sorry to hear
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm

mmmh...
I agree on some points, but well think about our side too Anou Wink
We cant Give right like this just because we know you since long, or we cant justify why some people wiated like months ...

Ofc, in past we trusted you, and so you were Mod, but well things are, long unactivty, b3 change, etc... well you lost rights (i already have same situation on Ag-rums serv so i understand each point Wink )

Well for finish i will just say one last sentence that for me explain a lot about us :

We are a big family, with sometimes big trouble, but as family we try make the most people happy, so we dont take decision on a speedy way Wink
I hope you could understand my point Anou, and i hope see Ani again on serv Wink

Cya around Wink

PS: too fast for me 2 post :s
So edit is: my point: you are both on separate road Very Happy
Anyway i hope this "trouble" will be fixed Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 pm

I never asked for admin rights because you know me too long.In fact i hate being an admin warning and kicking every idiot who messes up.I just want to enjoy my game when i am gaming, but since the server lacks people to do it someone has to!And this conversation ends here to avoid any further misunderstanding.At least i m glad i ve learned a few more things about our "friendship".Peace out
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, you have your point Anou, i respect it, but well if you cant understand our point too well ofc this will go nowhere Wink

Anyway your choice Wink
Cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

At least i m glad i ve learned a few more things about our "friendship"

I have learn a lot about it long time ago.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Witch wrote:
At least i m glad i ve learned a few more things about our "friendship"

I have learn a lot about it long time ago.
=.= You have my msn if you want to talk about it, because i do want to talk about it, i m here...because i don't get you
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down