*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server restarts with admin rights bugged

2 posters

Go down

Server restarts with admin rights bugged Empty Server restarts with admin rights bugged

Post by Vukimi Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 am

Yeah well, today the server restarted at 11:14 CET.
There were 4 players online in that moment, including me, and I was connected on the 6th slot.
When the server restarted, I reconnected and tried !admins but b3 says that I don't have sufficient access. Shocked
So I restarted my UrT, reconnect and tried !admins. This time it worked, but there were 2 admins: a ghost one on slot 6 (where I was connected before the server crashed) and of course me.
I had to connect with 5 UrT clients on the server in order to delete the "ghost admin". Luckily, no players were online, cause if somebody connected to slot 6 he would have admin rights.

So I was just wondering, is there a fix for this?
Cause if this happens on a crowded moment, some a**holes could take over the server by getting admin rights in this way. Neutral
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 385
Love points! : 11

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Server restarts with admin rights bugged Empty Re: Server restarts with admin rights bugged

Post by Witch Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes, my hoster providers have restarted server this morning.
That is a just b3 bug, he ofc dont have a admin rights if he try to do !admin it would say he dont have enough rights, its just a bug with command because slot 6 was occupated and than server restarted and b3 had no time to save detail who was at that slot so when it back again it just showed that he has admin rights because of you, but thats just a illusion Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down