*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something happened

+5
Penetralia13
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Vukimi
Witch
<<<
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something happened - Page 2 Empty Re: Something happened

Post by jannis98 Wed May 25, 2011 5:46 pm

and anoulis many times told me about u!! that u are taking the side of the winning team always and he told me to not give a sh*t about u!! he doesnt like u at all man!! and u never spoke to anoulis!! wait for anoulis!!

jannis98

Post points : 13
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by jannis98 Wed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

and even your own people knows about your behaviour!! so if by playing urt and kick people gives you happiness and make u feel strong its ok!! then kick me every time!! cause in normal life u cant do this to other people!! i never had problem with disky or mike!! never!! although they are much better than u and stronger admins!!

jannis98

Post points : 13
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Heya I don't know if I can react there but this guys looks like a troll, please try to keep this forum clean it's too awesome for this kind of sh*t
adminpower

actually I don't like the way he add a double exclamation mark at the end of each sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

@Adam

hehe =) i am always stadning as wall , if sum1 rages on my bros/friends =)

@janis

... i have no comments but anyway , i suggest you to grow up a lil' bit and try to behave and settle thing with adam , i am sure , if u ask properly , he will be neutral about you =)
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed May 25, 2011 7:07 pm

<<< wrote:
I actually thought you guys (miv, disky and so on) gave me more credit then this.
If I saw someone complaining that disky did this or miv did that I would laugh at then because I know you both and I know that you guys follow the rules. I thought you thought the same of me. not feeling very "evil" now.

Just be honest to yourself and admit that i already see you in very bad mood, spamming "blow me" because too 'rageous' to type anything else...
So re-read all my words and ask what you would do in my position ? Wink
Plus you are not the most active people we have here, i mean on forum-IRC-etc, so dont blame me for that Wink

Anyway the way you answered make me decide that this story is over Wink

@Mr.Yeah: +1 lowl Very Happy

@Yannis: pls don't spam. . . use edit . . .
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2