*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban protest

+3
Penetralia13
Witch
EasyRider
7 posters

Go down

Ban protest Empty Ban protest

Post by EasyRider Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi Evils,

Can anyone tell me why i was banned?
I watched recorded demo and there's nothing weird for me.
It isn't wallhack, just sound and map habits...
Headphones + map habits + compare sounds (shoots, footsteps, breath, etc) with minimap.
Spec me more plz and spec carefully. I'd like to request to unban me..

Btw. if this demo proves of my wh...
Question 1: Why i didnt spotted guy behind the crate @ lower dark?
Question 2: Why i didnt spotted guy in the smoke @ bombside A?

btw. Penetralia13, "Too much direct contact thru walls"?
It isnt direct contact, man if you walk out from the corner you have to be rotate in direction where you expect enemy, have i right?

regards,
EasyRider

Last edited by EasyRider on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new add)
EasyRider
EasyRider

Post points : 39
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Ban protest Empty Re: Ban protest

Post by Witch Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

I will answer your questions.

You are banned because we agreed that you used wallhack.
You maybe hide it very well with normal watching, but if you watch demo with /r_shownormals 3 you will understand why you are banned. there were timings where you aimed at guy who was not moving thought the wall. Don't say me it was sounds, because I know difference between sound and wallhack.

So answer at your first question is, because you use cheats.

answer at second question: Because he wasn't clear target for you, and there was another guy taking care of him. So you moved forward.

answer at 3rd question: because you wanted it that way. You are smart cheater. You knew that if you killed him you would make it obvious that you have cheats. So you decided not to shot him, but to let him kill you just in case someone is specing you. But you saw him there even when you were at box, you made a quick aim at him through wall. And just watch the demo, and you will be able to see that you are running away from smokes, because you know what smokes are for cheaters.

You came here when you saw that you are banned prepared with these questions, because you know very well how to defend yourself, you planned to ask these questions even before, in case we ban you.

So you got all answers you need.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyRider Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I didnt planned these answers, i worded it before i wachted demo...

You are banned because we agreed that you used wallhack.
We agreed, do it means whole Evil clan vote? or smtg?

I regret to say you're wrong, I'm clear player with long time activity (since 2.0v), I still say i was banned unfair..

EasyRider
EasyRider

Post points : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

I didnt record the demo. It was send to me by a respected player who says that you have a wh on. After i took a closer look at it i agreed that demo does show a wh. And i ve heard the "sound" story lots of times, i think people need to realize when the sound excuse is appropriate. Your timings behind walls through corners and a various noticeable moments where there is direct wall contact made me say it is a wallhack. I ve been around long enough to know how to spot a dirty demo when i see one. I m sorry for your ban i have nothing against you i am just doing my job.
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by sysmouse Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I'll put my two words, I'm not sure about cheat at this demo. For this demo, it is difficult to say whether there is or there is no wallhack, very easy to get wrong.
sysmouse
sysmouse
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 256
Love points! : 16

http://psypolice.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 am

Ok I checked the demo 5 times. 3 times with shownormals 2 times without. Actually in my opinion this doesn't look like a wallhack. Either it's a good hiding or he is clean. Anyways, this demo is not enough prove for a ban, as far as I can judge it. Would you please accent the timestamps in the demo which prove the wallhack, so I can see what you mean?
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 137
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightenix Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 pm

I agree, i watched it about 5 times (with show normals as well), and I think it proves nothing, also there was always that supprise effect present, when he did not know enemy will be at the other side of the wall. Mostly when he did know where the enemy will be, was when he was rushing and going other way from behind.

That's it from me, i don't think there is any good proof for wh in this demo.

Lightenix

Post points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by w34k Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

i'm not sure too....in this case we must be patient and see and see the demo Sad

w34k
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum