*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madmonk again. . .Hope it will find an end now. . .

+8
BST|v00d00
[SAT]LollyPop
*SpeeDyMiKe*
DiSky
BlindShoOter
Candy
madmonk
Cysho
12 posters

Go down

Down Madmonk again. . .Hope it will find an end now. . .

Post by Cysho Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey Guys. First i want to say,that i am new at this Forum and dont know,if this is the right place to post my problem. Sorry if it isn't.

And now to the official part. It was on the 22 August 2011. I dont know the time anymore. I have a bad memory...
I have again a problem with the Evil Dust Server Moderator B33rMadmonk.
I dont wanted to make a special topic for that, but i think what hes doing with his admin rights, and what he is doing without them, isnt cool at all.

Also do i think, that there will be some infantil parts here, but its still a problem and I hope,thats its not getting disregarded. Smile

Begin. I was playing on the Dust2 Server,like the most time i play with my mates. I think some players know me. When i was playing, Madmonk was also there. Like every time the Server was filled,but not full at all. An other Gamer called AngelinTomer was also there. Madmonk and Angelin were speaking about the B33r clan and they spoke about recruiting. As i know,is recruiting,or making some advertising ( about the B33r clan at that moment ) forbidden. I remember when a player asked me for joining the Just... clan,Madmonk warned me ( like mostly time he is seeing me ) 2 times to stop recruiting other players on your Dust2 Server. At that moment i havent done sth like that, just other players asked me for joining, and not the other way like i would ask them to join my clan. Thats a bit poor i think... So Madmonk can do something like recruiting or advertising at your Server,and me not ( i ll say it again, i havent done,but i still got warned by him, cool eh? )? I mean come on, its a bit ...

So that was the first part.
Lets go to the second. AngelinTomer and Madmonk were speaking about my clan. I knew that before,that Madmonk was saying that he hates me, and my clan is sh*t cause i am in ( i am the leader btw ) , but this time it was a bit to much for me, cause i was playing without any member of mine at your Server, and he was with Angelin talking sh*t ! Its not cool at all. So i also said sth back and so on. So it was going... And then we reached a point where the mothers joined our speech. Angelin said sh*t about my mother,and me about her and so on. Im not lieing at this point. Maybe i started the mother jokes, or how you want to call it, but they were annoying me so hard,when they was playing together and talking sh*t bout me and my Clan. I have no probs with Angelin, but as i said i was getting annoyed and so i said : "Angelin? Hitler did great job with you Jewish people." I want to mention,that i am not a Nazi . But it was really to much for me and yea... I dont say its right what i said, but i had my reasons at that moment . . . And then it started. The Moderator Madmonk ( I still dont know why he has some rights on that Server ) started to warn me. First time i said ok. I am warned now,i wont repeat the same. But he was still going on with that warnings,so that it reached 3 times and i was kicked out of the Server and had a Ban. I am still banned btw. The Madmonk who was talking together with Angelin sh*t about me and my clan ( dont understand why my clan,when they have problems with me ) hasnt warned angelin for writing sh*t bout my mom or my clan. But i get banned then for 1 thing i said . Im not racist, but it was a racist wrote... so i understood the warning,but not the Ban. hum

So i am appealing to you guys from Evil Clan, epsecially Witch.
Please look what this guys i doing with his Admin rights. Some times i think he is using that rights more for me, then for the Community who is playing on that Server *ironie* .
I would call it abusing of Admin rights. Hope that this will cleared for all time.
And also i hope,that Witch will take back his Admin rights. There are more then enough players,who are thinking the same like me.

So long
Cysho

*STORY END*

Cysho

Post points : 5
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Down Re: Madmonk again. . .Hope it will find an end now. . .

Post by madmonk Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm

TLDR;

Yes,

I know i'm not perfect.

I tred to ignore you for and hour as i have been previously instructed by my superiors but since you were acting extremely childish and rude and the other players started to get annoyed too i was forced to kick the troll, which in this case and so many cases before, is you.

The last straw was the nazi anti jew stuff you were spouting.

Personally I'd like to see you banned forever but what can I do.

:/

PS. Since we both know you like "trolling" propably more than actually playing this game, im not going to bother replying to you Razz

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Cysho Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

I am childish? I dont act like a kid and talk sh*t about other clans like you. Im not childish and abuse of admin rights, most times for nothing.
Trying to ignore me? I mean,you ignored everthing what YOU and Angelin was writing to me. How come...? i thought an admin should be there to help the players when there are some problems. but seems that you just help people who you like.
And at least, what you personally think,and what the truth is,are two different worlds. learn to differentiate it, i would say.

Cysho

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Yes, Sry but madmonk when Cysho isn't there you always say somethings about him...

You are an admin... good for you... But you aren't the best and when you say that we are sh*t noob is not really good...

Candy
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 74
Love points! : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindShoOter Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah it's true Candy you're right...he always talk about Cysho and our clan..thats suck...So Cysho i'm with you man...
BlindShoOter
BlindShoOter

Post points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Buarf... seriously guys wtf ?!?? tbh the easier way would be to ban you both, at least you would have to do your sh*t on other server than ours... (ok it's lame, but i am lazy and more for those kind of sh*t... )

So what should i do ? ban you both or maybe you are both enough mature to keep your trouble and feeling out of our server ??
I talk for both same way, mad i know you are not an angel, and same for Cysho, but as you are mod Monkey, YOU HAVE to be more 'examplar' (idk if this shitty word exist tbh...)

So for me, i will not do nothing for now, but i really would appreciate if this 'problem' could be solved out of game if you want to talk, or in server but with skills and bullets ! nothing more...

* /me wait and see *

PS: obviously your mates support you Cysho, normal thing, but i would suggest them to post their support only if they have something 'constructive' to say...
I mean blam only is weird, think about Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Cysho (a bit late i guess )

I read whole story and now i guess i'll say my oppinion.

RECRUTING is strictly forbidden yeah , only if u dt adv *EviL* clan Razz and yeah so goes for m0nk , you , Irony and all other clans.NO ONE can recruit on our server besides us.

About arguments : AngelinTomer is a big pain in ass btw. I myself like to give him instant mute cuz he swears too much :/. And ofc , bad lang is warnful Wink . Mother jokes/swears are mostly my part Very Happy but anyway , thats swearing and as i said swaerin = warn.

Now m0nk. IDK personally , if !mute is allowed to 30 , but in your case i would do following : ''SU U both <!mute> <Player(s)>. And were u really recruting for b33r? Hmm... thats bad .

These were only my oppinions , dt take em as Climax Very Happy wait for Higher-ups
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cysho Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 pm

PS: obviously your mates support you Cysho, normal thing, but i would suggest them to post their support only if they have something 'constructive' to say...
I mean blam only is weird, think about Wink
[/quote]

I mean Disky? I havent asked any of my mates for posting on this forum against Madmonk.
When they want to post sth, its their choose and not mine. Think you know that.
I cant forbid them to post sth at your forum, just because they are my mates. You should understand that.
Think about Wink

Cysho

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 pm

all i can say is that i see problems connectec with madmonks rights very often. I'm moderator on PNN and trying to do my best. Ofc we all have bad days. I think that personal intentions should be done on priv. Yeah, nobody is perfect but i think madmonk had overreacted this time.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by BST|v00d00 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 am

This should all be on Echelon, so maybe Witch could step in and do some pwning. Smile

Also admins/mods should not be running there mouths especially about other people. They have a position of trust and should act with a mature attitude. If this isnt possible then rights should be removed. They represent the servers owners and the clan, regardless of whether they are in it or not. If they act in a way that makes the owner of the server or the clan that own it, look like fools, then they will lose regular players.

BST|v00d00
BST|v00d00
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 236
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 am

nth to add. Good talkn voodoo. As i said we all have bad days but if some1 has forum problems with users very often it should be consudered as foolisih behaviour in my opinion
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 pm

There has been an incident between mad monk and Cyhso lately and I was on the server. I have to say Mad monk is using his mod rights really abusive and whenever someone calls him words he gets angry I know this is normal but you represent evil as a mod and this is a bad way of showing it. So my opinion is Mad monk you really have to fix up and be more polite to others on server.
London
London
God of Gods
God of Gods

Post points : 1168
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

U're mod, but remember 1 thing - rules are for EVERYONE! (even if some ppl are easier to punish for not followin them)
Rules about respect to other players too... so take care dude, everyone can have a bad day, but ur bad days seem to happen a bit too often...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by sysmouse Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Only things that i see at irc from madmonk are "gays", "gay that", etc. Behave dude.
sysmouse
sysmouse
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 256
Love points! : 16

http://psypolice.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

sysmouse wrote:Only things that i see at irc from madmonk are "gays", "gay that", etc.

Maybe he just meets fondu, disky and horny too often? Very Happy
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:48 am

I agree with miv. All i can see is that madmonk is always on the trigger. If he wont fix it up u guys shoul think about his rights.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

I dont get mad almost ever Very Happy

And im pretty sure I am following the rules, except when there are other evils on the server then it just gets really gay.

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindShoOter Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

you follow the rules madmonk??? so see this pls.. you talk about us again...
why you dont stop with that????

i46.servimg.com/u/f46/11/36/86/12/sem_ta15.jpg
BlindShoOter
BlindShoOter

Post points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 pm

BlindShoOter wrote:you follow the rules madmonk??? so see this pls.. you talk about us again...
why you dont stop with that????

i46.servimg.com/u/f46/11/36/86/12/sem_ta15.jpg

I don't see the problem here, I don't think there is a rule that says I have to like your clan is there?

I'll have to admit im a lil bit childish to judge the whole clan because of one member that i dont like but then again urt is a competitive game aint it. =P

Also I disagree about me representing evil on the server, i'm clearly tagged pretty much always on server so i doubt anyone would judge evil clan by my actions. They might judge the server tho but i KNOW ive made it a LOT better than it used to be.

And when i say ive made it better its because atleast on the summer i rarely see anyone else doing any modding on the server Razz

rarely in this case means that i'm prolly on the server 10 times more time than the next mod. (which is kinda sad i know)

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Madmonk things that you are in our team and when every times you go on evil a people say that you are sh*t and noob... That's cool ?

When i play it's for fun and now when i see you on evil i don't want to come because i know that you will say somethings about us...

Candy
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 74
Love points! : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by madmonk Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Candy wrote:Madmonk things that you are in our team and when every times you go on evil a people say that you are sh*t and noob... That's cool ?

When i play it's for fun and now when i see you on evil i don't want to come because i know that you will say somethings about us...

Aaaw Sad Well i didnt want to hurt your feelings Smile

But also I didnt start the troll war either did I?

madmonk
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:42 pm

I'll stop this endless discussion right away.

This is my final decision after reading all this, and checking echelon:

Concerning Madmonk:

• Your rights on our server will be reduced to 20 again, due to your bad behaving as admin. You should be an example to other players, and behave properly, and that includes following rules.

• Few people reported problems with you here at forum, and direclt to me on IRC, so this is not first time that things like these are happening. I give you first and official warning, before I clean up all possible rights you are having connected with evil servers/IRC/forum.

• Your behaving, as long with everything that is connected with you will be strictly checked time-to-time. That means you will be under our surveillance, I'll keep an eye on you, and what you are doing. If you continue to make fatal errors like these, you know what is following.

Concerning Cysho:

• Thanks for reporting this. We greatly appreciate it.

• If you saw someone bad behaving at server, and if it is admin itself, you should not argue with him but report him at forum. Arguing will make more troubles for both, and what troubles you got, you will see in next point.

• I close the doors of our servers to you for 3 days, for bad behaving. You will be banned for 3 days, so that means your current ban for racism will be extended. We absolutely do not tolerate any kind of racism, as you can read in rules. Even if you did it in self-deffence, it's still forbidden and for that reason I banish you from server.

• If your racism attitude, and bad behaving happen again, a ban will follow again, but in much greate amount of time.

That's it. I would not like to experience what will happen if you do this again, if I were you.

Problem solved, topic closed.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down