*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan

+3
IronMan
anoM
fonducci
7 posters

Go down

[BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan Empty [BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan

Post by fonducci Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 am

fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

[BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan Empty Re: [BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan

Post by anoM Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 am

hello , could you add time please ? for see time go in proprity on ur files and check when u made it ..
the guys added me on skype and is saying me thats not him , but i dont know , with time the right ip can be banned if hack or not .
thanks
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

[BANNED]hacker HuP'$|IronMan Empty Bann

Post by IronMan Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am

hy all I've only just got up I am Iron Man, Iron Man 2, my brother used to cslani I entered my name for something for which I am still angry that you can never cheat SilverSkate, Irony [setup] Tenshi I do not dare because they fear consequences of my brother is always bad for me about now, unfortunately I can not change my computer password so you will not be mine I need to play one last chance, unfortunately, it is a machine with the IP is the same but his name IronMan2

IronMan

Post points : 6
Love points! : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

This was taken at 2:29 AM EST which is 7:29AM your time, i think. This guy was aimbotting against other aimbotters, turning it off when he realized that [irony]setup was an admin. He denied using it at first, but then begged not to be banned when he realized that his demo was posted. He did seem sincerely regretful :/
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:30 am

IronMan wrote:hy all I've only just got up I am Iron Man, Iron Man 2, my brother used to cslani I entered my name for something for which I am still angry that you can never cheat SilverSkate, Irony [setup] Tenshi I do not dare because they fear consequences of my brother is always bad for me about now, unfortunately I can not change my computer password so you will not be mine I need to play one last chance, unfortunately, it is a machine with the IP is the same but his name IronMan2

Oh, I just read this gem of a reply. "oh i just got up and saw this..." blah blah. The only reason you are replying to this is because I told you where I was posting the demo to. You just happened to get up this morning and go straight to this forum and make your first post? You were better off just admitting that you did it and apologizing rather than desperately making up any story you could think of..... but that's just my opinion.
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by SvaRoX Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 am

.:JuMp:.TenShi wrote:
hello , could you add time please ? for see time go in proprity on ur files and check when u made it ..
Actually you can get the date from the filename, unfortunately it doesn't work when timezones are different :p

IronMan wrote:hy all I've only just got up I am Iron Man, Iron Man 2, my brother used to cslani I entered my name for something for which I am still angry that you can never cheat SilverSkate, Irony [setup] Tenshi I do not dare because they fear consequences of my brother is always bad for me about now, unfortunately I can not change my computer password so you will not be mine I need to play one last chance, unfortunately, it is a machine with the IP is the same but his name IronMan2
Did you use google translate ? Shocked
For what I can understand from this gibberish, your brother uses the same PC as you, his name is IronMan2 and he is a nasty cheater ? So classical excuse, I heard it many times... There has never been any "IronMan2" on this server. If the story about your brother is true, that means you know he is cheating and you let him use your UrT account and nickname, which is an obvious mistake. So try to solve your family problems first, but anyway your account deserves to be banned from this server in my opinion.
SvaRoX
SvaRoX
Post lover
Post lover

Post points : 318
Love points! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by IronMan Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks ;(

IronMan

Back to top Go down

Post by IronMan Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

and im sorry google translate i not good english

IronMan

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm

So ... banned ? Rolling Eyes
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm

ye i agree with svarox 80% cheaters who come and write at forum use this excuse....
Look man,you dont know how much i hate cheaters,whats point of using cheat? make score 50:0? and what now? you are god?

And if this true about your brother,look if he has cheat at PC you must know it for sure! You shoud say him to stop use it!

And at the end,you will be banned at our server,because i dont see any other way to resolve this problem.

Well take in minde that we are not an UAA member and that means you will not be banned at many other servers....
but please dont do this never again,because than you will can play only at noob servers Smile

at the end is his nick irony[setup] because i cant find this IronMan id echelon :O

have fun Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

So he's banned?
Sadly...
If it was really ur brother - u have to <...> him!
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm

look this

http://94.127.17.64/srn/index.php?mod=board&action=thread&where=806#com3

there is nothing left to say...

bad for you is that srn is an uaa member and you wond play at server like tiny bomb or bst or srn....
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down