*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can join to clan ?

2 posters

Go down

I Can join to clan ? Empty I Can join to clan ?

Post by CaRniVal Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi, My name is Mateusz i from Poland, Bydgoszcz I'm 19, I'm a good player. I like the company of members of the clan of evil I want to join the clan, because I like players such as Rival, Miv etc..Most players appreciate my game, and respect, I am very well liked by the players I have no quarrel with any player.I can appreciate the game and lose the other members of the clan evil.I'm patient and evil clan will not regret it if you just join the clan:), Many thanks in advance Very Happy thnx! Smile I will often in the forum, and added new posts For I know the players evilu named: MIV, and misu rival players know from the clan of evil are very good and I like the Tune of a team game, I would like to join my evil will or skill in the game if only you :-)

Last edited by CaRniVal on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
CaRniVal
CaRniVal

Post points : 15
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

I Can join to clan ? Empty Re: I Can join to clan ?

Post by Witch Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 pm

well you ahve 19 yeqars thats nice
as i can see you know english thats nice too
you know some members again nice

if you really want join us to have chance you HAVE TO be active at forum(write psots,read it...etc..)
and ofc you have to come ar our IRC server #evil-urtclan
thats means we have to know you better
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down