*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to also be admin on P&N

4 posters

Go down

I would like to also be admin on P&N Empty I would like to also be admin on P&N

Post by BodiesDropin Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

Hey my name is Caleb as most of you know. I know I just got admins on Dust 2, But i would also like to be admin on P&N because durning the day I find my self on P&N and at night on Dust 2.

Your nickname? b33r+][Caleb

Your ages? 15

Have you ever be admin somewhere? if yes where ? *Evil* Dust 2

Where are you from? United States

You know how to use b3 commands? Yes

Why do you want to be an admin ? To help benefit, The *Evil* clan and there servers

In what it will help us that you become admin ? Since I am on P&N durning the day, why not help the server by adding anther good admin
BodiesDropin
BodiesDropin
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 129
Love points! : 7

Back to top Go down

I would like to also be admin on P&N Empty Re: I would like to also be admin on P&N

Post by Witch Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm

I think we have enough mods and admins at Pistol and Nades. Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

I would like to also be admin on P&N Empty Re: I would like to also be admin on P&N

Post by BodiesDropin Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Ok thanks for reading witch! =]
BodiesDropin
BodiesDropin
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

Hey Dude
Well for me f2 too becouse you start play urt 2 months ago and now you have ad rights thats good for you and you can be happy for that but we have many morre skilled players waiting on ad rights for month.. you get it very quickly and i can say i meet you only 2 times in game and dont see any report hacker from you.. Its look like you have your ad rights only for do !teams
we can talk about your next ad right next year Smile
its shot time be patient and stay active see ya HF

hornik
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 am

Well answer still no for now so i lock this topic Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 am

I dont like your post I have been playing a year just dont say that I have because i took 6 months off from playing and i have been back for 2 months which is now 3 months since its november now. If you got something to say, say it to me in pm so you dont make your self look like a ass hole mmk.

Thanks, Caleb.

BodiesDropin
Zobrazit informace o autorovi

Well this is your Pm what you send to me..
ok i say it to you only 1 time this is evil forum and im a evil member , forum moderator, and mostly i can say here whatever i want ( when i dont breake rulles) so you too if you wana say me sth like this make it in general chat to make everyone see not send me this and then talking about you pown me on forum (dude we are little comunity we talk about stuff like this so they told me what you say)

And now for my answer :
If you play for year (doubt it or lie abot age) you should write it in your appply and still I play it for ages and have right only few months, 7 or sth.... you are angry on me becouse we refused you like admin and my post was last.. if i have someting to say i do it here. you say you play here 3 moths.. omg thats realy short time..if its depend on me you will never be admin..
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by BodiesDropin Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 am

@hornik No reason for you to get mad at me cause you post very rudely and I pmed you to avoid another rude post. To be honest, Witch told me no and I told her to close this post before you even posted. Btw I am glad other members vote not just you. Anyway thank you for your post even tho you are very rude. Oh and I don't lie about anything I have never lied to a *Evil* member or anyone on this forum for that matter. So don't accuse me of something you don't know.
BodiesDropin
BodiesDropin
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

Guys calm down.
For now lets just lock this topic.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down