*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

+11
Vukimi
Penetralia13
Ice
Misu
Yennifer
Witch
BST|v00d00
DiSky
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
<<<
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder. - Page 4 Empty Re: The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

Post by <<< Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:Heh, we'll see who's more patient - we or he... Wink
I dt think he can stand it much longer, he'll rather change server to one where he isn't banned... Wink (tbh i dt get it, why haven't he done it already?)

Oh believe me, he has the patience of a saint. The other day I had to kick him like 20 times. He would always return. What a Face
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder. - Page 4 Empty Re: The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

Post by Witch Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 pm

ban?
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Witch wrote: ban?
at the time I wasn't admin yet Very Happy
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm

I banned a guy today that was located from barcelona spain like thunder and one of his alias was ghost thunder.

his name was ghost ice but I don't think it was the real ice who I haven't seen in a long time, I think it was thunder. But then, there's this other guy called urobos or something that's also located from barcelona spain but had no aliases. Then he starts asking why I banned ice and I explain to him. And then he changes his name to ghost thunder...and try to find out if he is the real thunder or not but i'm not sure.

So, one of this 2 guys is definitely thunder..and the other isn't.
but which is which?
If ice really was the real ice, why whould he have thunder as one of his aliases?
----------------------------------------

Edit: I think i was wrong. I think that the ice guy was really ice (even thought it's weird that he had thunder as an alias) and I think the urobos guy is the real thunder.

Uroboros ip is: 87.221.82.153

we need to analyze this situation. I want to unban ice and ban uroboros but we gotta be sure.

----------------------------------------
Edit 2: I banned uroboros because he was disrespecting me, shooting at me (even thought tk is off(, etc...

Now we need to solve this stuation because I dont want some guy who's innocent to be banned.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Ice is innocent. He back to urt few weeks ago.

Thunder IP is: 87.221.82.246

That means this ip "87.221.82.153" is alias of this one "87.221.82.246".

Because with dynamic IP only few last numbers changes, other are same.

So uroboros is thunder, and ice is innocent Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Witch wrote:Ice is innocent. He back to urt few weeks ago.

Thunder IP is: 87.221.82.246

That means this ip "87.221.82.153" is alias of this one "87.221.82.246".

Because with dynamic IP only few last numbers changes, other are same.

So uroboros is thunder, and ice is innocent Wink

that's what I thought. Can u unban ice witch?
Next time I see him i'll say i'm sorry.
This thunder bastard is causing a lot of problems..arrrgg
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

OMG Neutral I'm really sorry, I know Thunder sometimes kills teammates and insult someone to have fun but i didn't know that he caused so many problems this last months. He is Zeros friend, now I talked with Zero and he told me that in Evil server I can't have Ghost tag because Thunder caused problems :/ and he can't do anything. In my aliases maybe you have all the names of people of Ghost clan because Zero sometimes has come at my house and he made jokes to some clanmates "wearing" their name >.< but the only people that played in my house is me, Zero and Poyadura/Torito. I'll try to talk with Thunder but Zero knows him much more.

Edit: Our real city is Terrassa, but usually it appears Barcelona (30km from Terrassa), Sabadell (7km) or Ullastrell (3km) to me I don't know why.

Ice

Post points : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Ice wrote:OMG Neutral I'm really sorry, I know Thunder sometimes kills teammates and insult someone to have fun but i didn't know that he caused so many problems this last months. He is Zeros friend, now I talked with Zero and he told me that in Evil server I can't have Ghost tag because Thunder caused problems :/ and he can't do anything. In my aliases maybe you have all the names of people of Ghost clan because Zero sometimes has come at my house and he made jokes to some clanmates "wearing" their name >.< but the only people that played in my house is me, Zero and Poyadura/Torito. I'll try to talk with Thunder but Zero knows him much more.

I'm one who should apologize because I mistake you for thunder. You're a fine player and I'm sorry I banned you. As you can see I already ask witch to unban you. Regarding thunder, I don't care who he is, where he lives, who he knows , or he's friends with.
That bastard will not play again in this server. I don't care if i have to ban his millions of ip's.

I think it's ok for you to use ghost tag as long as I know it's you. Just tell me your ip so that there's no more confusions. And again, I'm sorry. Smile
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Yo Ice, first of it, [ghost] tag is not banned from our serv, just that come with lot of suspicion (Thunder shitty case you know...).

So ofc you can wear your tag, we have nothing against, but just take care who is online and try not look like your dumby mate ^^

Anyway nice to see you're back, cya on serv i hope Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 pm

ok, I am getting fucking angry now...

Today I saw ice on the server but his ip was 87.221. something....
so it was thunder playing with ice's name...

Maybe he even read this thread and knows that he can play with ice name now.

This is getting really tiring ...isn't there a way to ban this fu*ker forever? Cuz I can only ban him..I can't perm ban. And this time he left almost right after I joined so I didn't even had time to ban . headbang
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Its useless to ban him when he have dynamic IP. Lets wait little bit more, if he keep connecting at our server I will have to ban whole his city.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Witch wrote:Its useless to ban him when he have dynamic IP. Lets wait little bit more, if he keep connecting at our server I will have to ban whole his city.
he's playing now. -_-
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Ban whole city mean ban Ice, Torito, and maybe lot of other nice spanish guys...
Just to let you know Wink
tbh if he dont do nothing mad on serv, np.
But if one little trouble, just ban hi and report for ask permban...
I know it will probably boring job but ban whole city is extremly unfair...
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

DiSky wrote:Ban whole city mean ban Ice, Torito, and maybe lot of other nice spanish guys...
Just to let you know Wink
tbh if he dont do nothing mad on serv, np.
But if one little trouble, just ban hi and report for ask permban...
I know it will probably boring job but ban whole city is extremly unfair...

I would like to know real ice's ip so that there's no more confusion but i think ice has dynamic ip as well -_-
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Easy to realise:

Ice: 83.33.4.57
Thunder: 87.221.82.246

Remember only few last numbers change with dynamic IP. Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Any way to ban 87.221.82.*** ? He was on the server changing nicknames to Evil <<< sat canteros and stuff....Sexy prozack etc
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Witch wrote:Easy to realise:

Ice: 83.33.4.57
Thunder: 87.221.82.246

Remember only few last numbers change with dynamic IP. Wink

Yeah, eveytime I see 87.221 it's thunder for sure.

btw, I sent you an e-mail to the first mail you gave me Razz
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

ok. I have a question. Do I have permission to ban thunder everytime I see him or not?

Because Mr.Nieko is thunder. His ip is 87.221....

I asked disky and he said as long as he behave there was no point in banning him.

well, I don't think I need to remember you all of EVERYTHING thunder did and does...do I?

Edit: Guess who showed up? The real mr.nieko. So there were two mr.niekos at the same time.
As you can see, he also steals people's names.

Temporarily banned.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm

I see lately that he was faking MrNiekio who is from holland Wink
So i permban him by echelon now Smile

But what i said was: we cant ban people just cause ip seems to be Thunder one... cause imo it's not good proof Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:32 pm

DiSky wrote:
But what i said was: we cant ban people just cause ip seems to be Thunder one... cause imo it's not good proof Wink
Well, what's the probability of someone having 87.221 as well?
And he was located in barcelona too.

Can't we permanently ban this ip: 87.221.82.87 forever ? for once?
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 pm

I looked in echelon for see who could use this kind of ip, and at 87.221.82.* i see only him so i add this on Server banlist Wink

If you spot him again report, that would mean he got out of range Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

DiSky wrote:I looked in echelon for see who could use this kind of ip, and at 87.221.82.* i see only him so i add this on Server banlist Wink

If you spot him again report, that would mean he got out of range Wink

ok thanks Smile
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

<<< asked me 2 days ago to !id him next time he comes at Knives&Boots. He was renamed to 'Green' but under his aliases there was '[Ghost]' too (it's him).
Screen: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img135/8418/shot0091v.jpg
Witch permbanned him already D:
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 385
Love points! : 11

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 am

I added 87.221.83.* in server banlist, as he seems to use this range too Wink
Normally he shouldn't come back now (i hope ^^ )
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Thunder's new name: Alex
Thunder's new ip: 87.219.127.68

B3 said he was probably hacking because of weird guid.
So , I said, alex if you are cheating you're gonna get banned forever, just so u know.

He said why I thought he was cheating. I answered because he had weird guid.
Then he ask me like 20 times what was weird guid. I thought it was strange so I did !locate. and guess what? Barcelona , Spain. But I needed to be sure it was him so I asked "how are u thunder" ? and he started pleading, please please don't kick me, I don't play dirty now...then start pleading some more but in spanish, "ti lo pido" bla bla bla..

motherfucker quit before I had time to ban him.

So, please ban permanently the following ip: 87.219.127.68
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next