*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying fact that must be STOPPED

+3
<<<
Witch
Penetralia13
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Down Re: Annoying fact that must be STOPPED

Post by Penetralia13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

"This all thing started because anoulis saw some idiot going spec and doing !teams"
"This was an isolated event. No big deal."
Honestly ffs! You know that you couldn't be any more wrong. I m not the kind of guy who likes whining. If this thing made me come here and post about it it means it happen in numerous times. Two of the people i have seen doing it is RastaChagirl and SuperGozilla/Gorilla or whatever his nickname is., plus others who i cant remember the nick right now You have got to be very observative and precise to capture this thing the exact moment it happens as it takes just 4 seconds mostly. I dont know about you but I am the kind of player who observes the map memorizes positions of his teammates while i game and when one dies i am able to tell where there is enemies in the map. Just an example how "observatory" i am. Seriously dont open your mouth saying random stuff that come into your brain.
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am

erm... guys...
I will have to lock this topic if there is nothing constructive on it Wink

Plz stick to topic, and chill a bit, thx Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 am

DiSky wrote:erm... guys...
I will have to lock this topic if there is nothing constructive on it Wink

Plz stick to topic, and chill a bit, thx Smile
I am chilled. I replied in a civilized and mannered temper Thank you!
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 am

Penetralia13 wrote:"This all thing started because anoulis saw some idiot going spec and doing !teams"
"This was an isolated event. No big deal."
Honestly ffs! You know that you couldn't be any more wrong. I m not the kind of guy who likes whining. If this thing made me come here and post about it it means it happen in numerous times. Two of the people i have seen doing it is RastaChagirl and SuperGozilla/Gorilla or whatever his nickname is., plus others who i cant remember the nick right now You have got to be very observative and precise to capture this thing the exact moment it happens as it takes just 4 seconds mostly. I dont know about you but I am the kind of player who observes the map memorizes positions of his teammates while i game and when one dies i am able to tell where there is enemies in the map. Just an example how "observatory" i am. Seriously dont open your mouth saying random stuff that come into your brain.

I'm not saying it didn't happen and I'm not saying that you're complaining. I'm just saying that it doesn't happen often. You know I play every day so..

Regarding rastachagirl...I hate her. She never ever autojoins and switches teams a lot. But you know what I do? warn her. And if she keeps doing it , warn her some more. And ultimately kick her. I actually think she should be banned because she doesn't care about autojoin no matter how many times people talk to her
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

I couldn't agree more Adam rose Anyhow this matter for me is over. I just want the server to be run smoothly and without problems as a friend and gamer. Love you all lovshow
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Well that's what we want too Anou so it's nice Very Happy

But about !teams, i still think that in "normal way" it shouldn't be allowed to normal user, but for now i have no other choie to purpose so... Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2