*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After so manytime warning not listening

5 posters

Go down

After so manytime warning not listening Empty After so manytime warning not listening

Post by TeH|JoKeR|...xD| Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 am

Hey guys joker here again in the morning i went on forums and saw a player online called *Evil*.*Speedy_Miki*
And i tought first oh thats mike than i saw again thats not mike but thats a girl or guy called miki so i went in server i looked up again in member list and saw no guy called miki is admin or mod. And i alias him to and he had previous name called *Evil*.*Misui*

And yea i warned him manytimes but he wasnt even listening So what must i do in situations where i cant kick or if there isnt even a admin online to kick?

After so manytime warning not listening Name_c10

Greetz,

Joker please reply
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 265
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

After so manytime warning not listening Empty Re: After so manytime warning not listening

Post by DiSky Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 pm

If he dont listen kick him Wink

I hope for him he wont cross my road cause i will ban him for few days to make him understand Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

After so manytime warning not listening Empty Re: After so manytime warning not listening

Post by VipER Sat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Do a lookup on him and tell me the ID, I will ban him for ya...
VipER
VipER
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 216
Love points! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Joker, u couldn't warn him 4-5 times to kick (&ban) him?
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat May 01, 2010 6:57 pm

lol guys

disky did you forget that mike say me to take off his rights?!
thats reall mike but i take off his rights because wanted it!

well about banning,just want to say that dont use !permban very often or better never =) just say me IP or name with demo or something like that and i will abn him perm.

see ya =)
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TeH|JoKeR|...xD| Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:Joker, u couldn't warn him 4-5 times to kick (&ban) him?

Miv warned him 3 times cuz i cant kick and he still wasnt listening and than B3 tempbanned him for 6mins onr something :S
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 265
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by VipER Sun May 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Witch wrote:lol guys

disky did you forget that mike say me to take off his rights?!
thats reall mike but i take off his rights because wanted it!

well about banning,just want to say that dont use !permban very often or better never =) just say me IP or name with demo or something like that and i will abn him perm.

see ya =)
No one will perm ban for using fake names. If someone is using fake names he will be banned for a week or 3 days or something for start then it keeps increasing if he/she continues.
VipER
VipER
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 216
Love points! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

VipER wrote:
No one will perm ban for using fake names. If someone is using fake names he will be banned for a week or 3 days or something for start then it keeps increasing if he/she continues.

+1 Wink

If you see me Permban someone, it's cause he hacks and i have demo Wink

And for Mike, i think he play without evil tag...
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm

VipER wrote:No one will perm ban for using fake names. If someone is using fake names he will be banned for a week or 3 days or something for start then it keeps increasing if he/she continues.

Ye, dt permban fakers!
If they stay fake for loooong time (always get back with our tag) just temp ban them for 100 years and it's ok... xD
Never permban - that's too long for this! xD
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm

admins which have power of permban (admins 60) if use this commands have to have very good reason,and if is reason cheater ban him and post demo here,if you are not sure just put demo Smile
i dont say it just for fakers,i say about all reasons Smile
so,forum is closed Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down