*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all, I'm banned of Dust 2 with no reason

4 posters

Go down

Solved Hi all, I'm banned of Dust 2 with no reason

Post by Ice Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 am

Hi, this is my first message here, first of all sorry for my english, i think some of you know me.

Well, I'm here cause I've played Dust2 today and i got a warning for 'spamming' from someone called Frankio and more letters that i don't remember then i said lol and i got kicked cause this word was 'more spam' and it was the third warning, then i connected and i told him why i got kicked, i said 'you make me a warning and then i got kicked of server' with no reason, and he say me from the server no, from me, and then he wrote !w ghost and I get kicked another time for the 4th warning. Minutes later i joined the server again and I asked: 'Can i play?' and he told me 'yes sure, but don't spam', i answered 'ah ok, but the last time i didnt' spam and you kicked me'. After this I played normal but like 2 or 3 minutes later I read !permban Ghost hacker and I got kicked from the server for ever! And I don't hack lol, anybody told me anything, any admin and any player but i read that phrase! I don't know what was the admin, but there were 2 or 3 i had no time to read. Maybe they didn't like me and they banned me or maybe they wanted to kick another, but i don't think so. I'm really dissapointed of this injustice and I hope you can do something.Rolling Eyes

PD: I registered the forum yesterday, I didn't come here for this, but there is the coincidence that this happened me today and this is my first message. Again sorry for my english and I hope you can understand the post with no problems >.<. Laughing

Ice

Post points : 29
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Hi all, I'm banned of Dust 2 with no reason

Post by anoM Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:38 am

ok sorry , for bad welcome , unbanned i'll try to trust you =) we had a hard time with the guys so understand us ..

Last edited by Rei on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 am

I really don't know what you are talking about, and yes my email adress finish with 1992, LOOK ANOTHER TIME THE IP ADRESS OF THE GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I cannot demonstrate anything that I have not done, im fucking suprised.

Edit: And wait, what forum of her????? I just have registered this evil forum. And if you don't know IP of same countries have similar beggining, or that's what I think, so LOOK THAT IP what are you talking about another time, i think you are really wrong and you had to seen it before... really surprised, I can't believe what you say lol.

PD: And that's my ip? I din't know. I think it's not secure to show it but well...

Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 am

Lol and REI you say me that is the first time you see me on servers? I play every day urban terror! every day! People of your clan can tell you and i can demostrate that i am the same!

And I play Urban Terror since beggining of 2010... I was [Ghost]ImaNoob before... and I wasn't a good player, my ratios where under 1.00 now 1.80... so that's a proof, and I tell you another time, look different spaish IPs I think that all beggining with the same number... Pff

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 am

/e sry xD

Last edited by Rei on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 am

We are sorry ghost, we did mix u whith someo other guy.

Its our mistake.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:09 am

Rei it's a fucking coincidence, look at pistol and Nades server, ok I registered days ago cause b3 was off and I erased the qkey, but before that I've played, Disky, Killer, Rival and a lot of more evils know, I was [Ghost]ImaNoob before summer, after I was Ghost or FBI Ghost or [Ghost]Ghost as now...

What you mean with same hosters, what is that? My english is bad sorry, and I think that all spanish IPs have got the same first numbers, and I know that there are a lot of dinamic IPs... but well... I'm really fucking unlucky I can't believe it, i registered yesterday asking Ancapifesi your forum adress, if i had that hacker i had registered months ago xD

Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 am

sorry ghost xD you are the guys with the worst luck i met ..
cuz same age , same date , same ip address , same hoster , same country ... xD
/e unbanned of course =)
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 am

Ye sorry ghost.
You just have really bad luck.

You are unbanned.

Problem Solved-Topic closed.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 am

Pfff... Ok but don't acussate so fast the people... I know that I'm unlucky I was really shocked, now don't call the police... XD Anyway no problem.

But I am permbanned or not? And don't permban me for 'spammer' please. -.- At least I've learnt a knew thing today.

Edit: Thank you for unban, I though I was going to get banned of the forum and can't play evil servers anymore... Laughing

Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by anoM Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 am

you havent been banned xD
you have been tempbanned by console alone , you spammed to much its spam control , you should have receive some warn from B3 for spam .. at 3 or 4 warn you are tempbanned for few minutes .. xD
anoM
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 am

You are unbanned, sorry.

Problem Solved-Topic closed.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Rofl Very Happy
Just for say one more thing to Ghost:

First i apologize for the clan mistake, dont take it personnal, UrT have really bad time with haxor ... so it's easy to be suspicious Wink
Sec, just like i always say to Miv, radio bind are really annoying when spammed, so try to use it with caution please Wink

Anyway like Witch said, problem solved, have fun Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down