*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

+11
Vukimi
Penetralia13
Ice
Misu
Yennifer
Witch
BST|v00d00
DiSky
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
<<<
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder. - Page 5 Empty Re: The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

Post by Witch Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm

banned. Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

The strange case of [Ghost] thunder. - Page 5 Empty Re: The strange case of [Ghost] thunder.

Post by Yennifer Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Lol! Yesterday i saw some guy with [Ghost]Thunder nick. He tried insult some ppls. Seems it was him. So he banned or not anymore? Just curious. =D
Yennifer
Yennifer
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 105
Love points! : 0

http://tremlair.krond.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Yennifer wrote:Lol! Yesterday i saw some guy with [Ghost]Thunder nick. He tried insult some ppls. Seems it was him. So he banned or not anymore? Just curious. =D

Well, next time check his ip and report it.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 pm

He was banned for hax right? I asked him if he was benned and he said " yes, but >>>> has forgiven me" WTF? im not dumb and that case stinks a lot. I dont like him, his behaviour drives me mad. I will be F1 to tempban him
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 pm

./mszyC wrote:He was banned for hax right? I asked him if he was benned and he said " yes, but >>>> has forgiven me" WTF? im not dumb and that case stinks a lot. I dont like him, his behaviour drives me mad. I will be F1 to tempban him

its not the first time he says someone has forbidden him. but ofc, all lies.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:29 pm

ok so when i saw him i will warn him cuz of lie, may i? Smile
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

./mszyC wrote:ok so when i saw him i will warn him cuz of lie, may i? Smile

There's no point in warning. Do something better. Do !id to check his ip and take a screenshot. Then post it here so we can ban his new ip.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Will do it, but also warn him, cuz i dont want to be person who can lie to!
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello boys and girls, as you all know I'm the biggest problem with this server lately. The reason? Just be imbecile for a period of 1 month, and that period was my first month on the server. It is true that my behavior was worse than unfortunate, but I think as anyone in the world I deserve another chance. I swear to God and my family, I will have optimum performance. I know I can be better, I'll be better. I apologize to all of Adam and all the administrators, moderators and all players trying to enjoy this great and fun game, and that was my fault could not enjoy with all my heart forgiveness. I write here for the first time since yesterday for the first time in my life, I got into the forum and saw all the evil he had done, and until then, I had not noticed. I was not aware of what he was doing until I read the forum. To me it was a game, but I see I have caused many problems and in some very serious points.
Nuevo.No I apologize however I have to say that whenever I disrespected someone has always been in response to a previous insult. And to end my speech also ask pardon of the Clan Ghost as its name has been badly tarnished because of me, and will reward whatever, I promise.
Thanks for reading these words. And again I ask forgiveness from my heart.

[Ghost]Thunder

Post points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 pm

[Ghost]Thunder wrote:Hello boys and girls, as you all know I'm the biggest problem with this server lately. The reason? Just be imbecile for a period of 1 month, and that period was my first month on the server. It is true that my behavior was worse than unfortunate, but I think as anyone in the world I deserve another chance. I swear to God and my family, I will have optimum performance. I know I can be better, I'll be better. I apologize to all of Adam and all the administrators, moderators and all players trying to enjoy this great and fun game, and that was my fault could not enjoy with all my heart forgiveness. I write here for the first time since yesterday for the first time in my life, I got into the forum and saw all the evil he had done, and until then, I had not noticed. I was not aware of what he was doing until I read the forum. To me it was a game, but I see I have caused many problems and in some very serious points.
Nuevo.No I apologize however I have to say that whenever I disrespected someone has always been in response to a previous insult. And to end my speech also ask pardon of the Clan Ghost as its name has been badly tarnished because of me, and will reward whatever, I promise.
Thanks for reading these words. And again I ask forgiveness from my heart.

fu*k you and fu*k off. You insulted people, teamkilled people, got caught cheating twice and you kept doing all this even after we warned you countless times. I will make sure you don't play in this server ever again. I don't care if you have dynamic ip's or whatever the fu*k you have, I'll ban you everytime I see you.

Last edited by <<< on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

You have every reason in the world, I apologize again for this, do not ask me evil reinstate the server, only sorry for the damage he did, I understand all your hate, and for that I beg your pardon, I did not know the severity my echos until yesterday I saw the forum, for me it was nothing personal, just games. Please forgive me and that just do not think you will never disrespect you do the same.

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

You have every reason in the world, I apologize again for this, do not ask me evil reinstate the server, only sorry for the damage he did, I understand all your hate, and for that I beg your pardon, I did not know the severity my echos until yesterday I saw the forum, for me it was nothing personal, just games. Please forgive me and that just do not think you will never disrespect you do the same.

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:49 pm

And I would note that in my life echo traps, it is impossible for you to have a demonstration mine cheating, because in my life I utilitza or wallhack or aimbot or anything like it. A simple clarification. Otherwise heart I apologize to you, moderators, administrators and all who play this server.

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:51 pm

U said ur bad behaviour took place when u were first mth on server, how u explain when u lied to me few days ago that >>>> has forgiven u? still F1 for temp or even perm ban.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 pm

./mszyC, I did not know the seriousness of my echos until leei the forum, sorry haverte lied. It is true what you say, just as it is true that while the piccolo player with the maximum insultava I despise you laughed your thank you instead of telling her to stop. But I'm not here to complain about it, only to receive forgiveness for the damage caused. If you are offended, I apologize from the heart as I have done repeatedly before.

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Nothing more to say. U had ur chance and u lied again as i said. EOT by my side.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 pm

I already have explained my situation, I have nothing more to say to you. Only sorry again and thanks for your attention

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 pm

[Ghost]Thunder wrote: But I'm not here to complain about it, only to receive forgiveness for the damage caused..

You're wasting your time kid.
Give up.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

we read your post but for me you will not have our forgiven... your a cheater,name stealer and bad behavior. the meanless person in virtual world so i ban you when i see you.. and i dont agreed with adam your not wasting your time but you wasting OUR time so go away from our server!! dont play here and dont make more trouble best what you can do.. you asking for apologise.. are you joking?!?!?? you mess up for months on server and you think you came here write few post and its done??? NO YOUR WRONG! Find another server.. we dont forgive cheaters so go away!!!!! I hope you understand and we never catch you on our server.
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

I did not cheat ever and you have no proof. Otherwise it is true, I'll go to another server and leave them in peace forever, just wanted to apologize, thank you and goodbye

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 am

Sadly, we have proofs... ---' (demos)
Ur speech was really great and very nice...........................but answer is still NO!
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

[Ghost]Thunder wrote:I did not cheat ever and you have no proof. Otherwise it is true, I'll go to another server and leave them in peace forever, just wanted to apologize, thank you and goodbye

bye bye
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Lie Mive have no demonstration of my traps,since i dont cheat ever. I'm glad that my speech will look cool and I repeat, if you have not understood, that evil does not ask to play on server, only to be forgiven. thanks and goodbye

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

OMG GTFO and bye!
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost]Thunder Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 pm

With you I have nothing more to say not to intrude in a conversation, thanks Evil or Very Mad

[Ghost]Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next