*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann

+2
Velocity
ToT{KZ}
6 posters

Go down

[BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann Empty [BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann

Post by ToT{KZ} Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Server: Pistol and Nades
Name: [SAT]NeinMann
Time & Date: 03-02-11
Cheat: Wallhack
IP: 85.141.23.196
ID: 18455

Demo:http://rapidshare.com/files/445962347/demos.7z

ToT{KZ}

Post points : 41
Love points! : 2

Back to top Go down

[BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann Empty Re: [BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann

Post by Velocity Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm

i believe he won't cheat we used to see his game playing besides he also from a good clan.but anyway its upto witch , disky Smile
Velocity
Velocity
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 368
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Well, ofc this guy never miss, and have some good prediction (suspicious sometimes i agree), but i already speced him long long time, and never find proof :s

Well, i will check this demo, but honestly i am scared they wont be "obvious" moment :S

Will post my point soon Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 am

I have to admit there is a moment on prague that is very weird.Maybe it was by chance i dont know.I myself have speced him countless times but as disky said never had sufficient proof that he has a wh on.I appreciate Diskys opinion he has been around long enough to be able to tell.I wish everything ends in a good way for all of us.
[SAT]ANOULIS out
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 am

Yes, if you watch prague with r_shownormals there are suspicious moments. For example at fountain, when enemy is behinde the fountain he always look there first, but when its not he just move foward to market... Like he knows that there is none.

Also, for me, the last kill in unexplainable, when he shoot guy under bridge, the guy run cover and hide there behind the wall and he has fight with another enemy. He kills him and he starts to go foward and he exactly knew where is the guy that he shoot him seconds ago...

I dont want to blame this guy, but ofc I would turn my cheat off if my clan leader is in spec, just for case. And as far as I can see there werent any "well-known" player on server, so maybe he felt free to turn his WH on...

Once again, I dont know, will ask some people who works with demos, to help me make decision..

Btw ToT please next time make longer demo and in one part if it is possible, if not ok, but please make them be little more longer...
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToT{KZ} Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 am

Witch no problem - i will try to make movies longer Smile
However I must admit I completely agree with ur above post. If i had a wh I would play more/less the same way, so not clear and evident(like unexperienced cheater) but with "there is person hiding there & there" in mind.
Some highlights:
- when I play I do search for nearby hiding spots(even if i will turn away from potential enemy appearance site).
- during my play I rare shoot people on the other side of the map because
a) simply do not notice them that easily(getting old perhaps, mind ya)
b) prefer the closer fight as most of the ammo would miss anyway...

cheers

ToT{KZ}

Post points : 41
Love points! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I ve speced him for 15 mins using a wallhack...and yet i couldnt tell.There were a few obvious moments of "magic" but else nothing clear that would indicate that he has a wh on....i m loosing my mind here....
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Actually, hackers can bind cheat on/off on some key, and some people using it to confuse admins and those who spec them, so when you watch demo and you see a one very obvious moment its enought to ban someone, I mean thats how other organisation and clans do but I watch whole demo just for case...
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Witch wrote:Actually, hackers can bind cheat on/off on some key, and some people using it to confuse admins and those who spec them, so when you watch demo and you see a one very obvious moment its enought to ban someone, I mean thats how other organisation and clans do but I watch whole demo just for case...
I already know that and it was taken into account while i was spectating.And about that one moment you say adam also had one moment also when i was spectating.It doesnt mean he hacks.You feel like banning him do so its your server its up to you
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:56 pm

[quote="<<<"]
Penetralia13 wrote:
Witch wrote:Actually, hackers can bind cheat on/off on some key, and some people using it to confuse admins and those who spec them, so when you watch demo and you see a one very obvious moment its enought to ban someone, I mean thats how other organisation and clans do but I watch whole demo just for case...
I already know that and it was taken into account while i was spectating.And about that one moment you say adam also had one moment also when i was spectating.It doesnt mean he hacks.You feel like banning him do so its your server its up to you

wait a minute..what? lol
I had a suspicious moment? now that's a good one.
Come on man. if you want to defend this guy, go for it, but don't bring me to the subject!
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

You are missing what i ve said nobody accused you of having a wh
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Penetralia13 wrote:You are missing what i ve said nobody accused you of having a wh

Actually, I did understand what you were saying. You were just trying to make your point across, I just don't think it was necessary to talk about me since I obviously do not cheat and I don't condone it either.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Jeesus adam let it go i know you do not cheat i was giving an example.You happened to be on the server the same time i was spectating him
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Penetralia13 wrote:Jeesus adam let it go i know you do not cheat i was giving an example.You happened to be on the server the same time i was spectating him

whatever Smile
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Rofl ^^
Well, still no look at demo... i admit... :s
will do it in the week end i think, but for stick to subject, ofc we could ban him even without proof, but as far i remember we always do fair job, so it's not so easy Smile

Anou and Adam, anyway the subject is "Neinmann hack or not" Smile
Dont go too far for nothing ^^
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Dont warry me and adam secretly love each other <3 Smile dont you ever have argument or flame friends?Consider it a friendly argument.Anyhow back to the topic.Check the damn demo already Razz
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Ok after long discussion and help of some people, we decide to ban neinmann for two reasons:

1. Second demo si more than enough to ban someone based of opinion of 4 people (one was against)
2. That guy was already banned by obvious cheating at our server before, but unfortunately we have lost demo.

Nothing against SAT clan, your guys are still lolly, but rules are rules. rose

[BANNED] [SAT]NeinMann 836555bannedpng
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content