*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be admin on the evil server :)

3 posters

Go down

I want to be admin on the evil server :) Empty I want to be admin on the evil server :)

Post by ReflexX|-omi- Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 am

Hey guys and Evil members Smile
I am from Germany (München) and sry for my bad english xD
I play Urban Terror about one and a half year Smile and at the time i am at the ReflexX| community Smile
I have much experience with server because i was server admin on the RevoX| Vr$| C0$ server Smile
My hobbies are to play football <3333 (but not american football i mean soccer xD ) smoke shisha xD and play computer (URT/GTA4/CSS)
I will be aktive on your Mumble/Ts3 server (and Yes, i have a headset ) and on the Page and in the Evil servers Wink

I want to become admin because i want to help Evil to ban all the Hackers on the servers
And I want to help the players so that they do not have to annoy about the hackers because there are man hacker on the Evil server xD
I know the b3 commandy xD
I like Fonducci Smile he explained to me how I can be admin
I think he likes me too xD
My skill is not bad xD i play every day 2-3 hours at day and at the weekend i play at the night too Smile
My Skype:christianxd9

I hope i became admin Smile <3333

ReflexX|-omi-

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

I want to be admin on the evil server :) Empty Re: I want to be admin on the evil server :)

Post by Witch Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello,

You can help us to ban hackers by reporting them.
If you want to become admin, stay active at forum and come to our IRC chan (install IRC client).
One more thing that can help you to become admin is to report cheaters.

GoodLuck
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

I want to be admin on the evil server :) Empty Re: I want to be admin on the evil server :)

Post by ReflexX|-omi- Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes okey Smile
but i don't understand IRC what is that?????
can someone explain it?

ReflexX|-omi-

Post points : 4
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

https://evil-urtclan.forumotion.com/t784-tutorial-how-to-install-icechat Wink

So welcome, and like Witch said, come IRC, stay active here to let us know you more and if diserved it will happend Wink

Cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down