*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghengis_Khan WH

4 posters

Go down

Sad Ghengis_Khan WH

Post by Penetralia13 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

K the demo was recorded on SAT so i have to share here also. I thought he was a good player but unfortunately he has a wh on. I also did an !id on him on the end of the demo to verify its the same person who games on evil.
Server: SAT Pistol and Nades
Name: Ghengis_Khan
Time & Date: 3/3 15:00
Cheat: Wallhack
IP:
ID:

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ovy3befdxioalve
ANOULIS piece out lovee
PS: dont tell me its sound Razz
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: Ghengis_Khan WH

Post by Witch Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 am

Well you dont have to report at our forum when you ban hacker at your server. Smile

If we decide to share our banlist between us, than we just use yours banlist.txt. We dont have to control each other or something, but its sure if someone come to complain that there is demo at your forum or somewhere where you storage demos. Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 am

:O now i m confused =.= u are the one who said to give u the demos! this is the best way to have the demo any time u need it. And if we decide? oO i thought we agreed on that Shocked
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Look, I am gonna explain you here.

We gonna use a guy named "Noob" for hacker.

So you are playing and there comes Noob with hack and he have aimbot and stuff so you record him as he cheat and ban him at your server. You use demo and name it like this "Noob_IP" and storage it somewhere. Than you write his IP into banlist.txt. So guy is banned.
He try to connect at your server again but he cant because he is banned. He come and whine at your forum and you show him demo. Ok so he give up on your server and he find evil server.
He try to connect but oops he cant (because he is banned on SAT server but as we use SAT banlist he cant connect even here). He comes and whine at our forum so when we see that we dont have demo of that guy, and that we havent ban him, than I come to you and say: "Hey peder, ahve you ban guy named Noob, please send me his demo and details". And you answer me: "Here it is mala pickica, his IP: xxx.xx.xxx.x and demo is attached or uploaded to mediafire." Than I come to topic that he complain at our forum and show him, here it is, you were banned by SAT and here is demo of you hacking.

Understand? Easy as cake. Smile
Ofc its not happening very often that guys comes and complain. Smile

Same for sat server. Wink
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

"Here it is mala pickica, his IP: xxx.xx.xxx.x and demo is attached or uploaded to mediafire."
LOLed!
Well ok all this fairytale you should had wrote it in Share Bans threat Smile . Understood! pusa :*
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:54 pm

I think that all Witch is trying to say here is that she wants me pretty badly and it shows. Don't act so desperate, Witch, I will come around eventually.
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Fonducci, the guy always where we cant imagine him Very Happy

But why are you not on topic where you are needed ??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

which one
fonducci
fonducci