*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P.

4 posters

Go down

Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P. Empty Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P.

Post by AngeLinTomer Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey its me AngeLinTomer.Playing for like 2 years or something like that in evil clan.And my frind in the game(|N00B|Yennifer(Yenni) tols me i need to come here and ask for rights cuz right now i can onlly make a Teams. so im asking for admins rights!.Ty!Razz!Evil Clan Rocks!Razz!. Twisted Evil
AngeLinTomer
AngeLinTomer

Post points : 6
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P. Empty Re: Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P.

Post by Witch Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P. Empty Re: Asking For Admins Rights!!!:P.Ty.!:P.

Post by AngeLinTomer Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm

i was kinda hopeing that you'll hellp me. cuz i dont really understend many words im that manual thats whay i give all of that informetion about my self...
AngeLinTomer
AngeLinTomer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeLinTomer Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 pm

forgot to say that im playing like 5-6 hours a day in your servers..and i realy like them. all i want to do as an admin is to hellp to make the server even better then they are now!
AngeLinTomer
AngeLinTomer

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Angelin, we won't give u rights untill we know u better, so stay active here, at IRC and mumble, not only at servers... Wink
And really try to follow rules a bit... (eg. dt double posts!)
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Vladi Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 am

If your having troubles figuring the rules or something use google translate Very Happy good another one from Israel Wink
Sgt.Vladi
Sgt.Vladi
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down