*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NOT BANNED] PoRTuGeSS

2 posters

Go down

[NOT BANNED] PoRTuGeSS Empty [NOT BANNED] PoRTuGeSS

Post by <<< Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Server: Pistol and Nades
Name:PoRTuGeSS
Time & Date:?
Cheat: Either aimbot or auto click
IP: 95.176.65.11
ID: ?

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?azchtad1c38iuhr

I didn't record him for very long and I was playing at the same time but you can clearly see that he's cheating in the beginning. look at his amount of head shots...50%. He turned off the hacks after a few rounds.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

[NOT BANNED] PoRTuGeSS Empty Re: [NOT BANNED] PoRTuGeSS

Post by fonducci Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:47 pm

This demo crashed on me on the 2nd round (CM inline error).. so unable to see anything.
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down