*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last thread about adam.

5 posters

Go down

The last thread about adam. Empty The last thread about adam.

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:15 am

Ok, this is the last thread about me. I didn't even want to open this thread but after reading the previous topic I had to clean my name and honor.

I have never, ever and I repeat, never ever said anything bad about the evil clan to anyone. Is that perfectly clear? Does everyone understand that? Good.

I've always liked the evil clan and continue to like it, why someone would say that I don't like it it's beyond me. Same thing goes for the evil server. I have no idea why these rumors are being spit out and made up by this stupid little kid. Normally, I wouldn't even address such a desperate accusation, however, since Andrea was so interested in hearing this guy out, as if, for a moment, there was a real possibility that in fact this things were true, I felt the need to once again explain myself which by the way is getting tiring and obnoxious.

If I play on the server everyday and I'm nice to everyone why would you even consider what this guy is saying? I mean, do these things he's saying make any sense? At all ? Does it seem like something I would do?

Regarding the sat clan, as I said here, I apply to join the clan after leaving this clan but the application was rejected. Probably because Anoulis secretly hates me since tiny bomb 3 but who cares? This guy seems to think that the fact that the sat clan rejected me is a small victory to him. And no, I don't play on the sat server. I probably played there like 7 times or something.

For the last time, this guy is a noob, who misbehaves all the time and for some reason decided to make me his number one enemy. He comes here, spits all these things in pseudo-english with a lot of exclamation points and all of a sudden maybe he's right, maybe adam is someone completely different. Unfortunately I don't have the patience to deal with little kids and I think Internet feuds are absolutely pointless.

Are we clear? Seriously, for the last time, are we fucking clear on this subject?
Awesome. boom
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

The last thread about adam. Empty Re: The last thread about adam.

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

<<< wrote:
Regarding the sat clan, as I said here, I apply to join the clan after leaving this clan but the application was rejected. Probably because Anoulis secretly hates me since tiny bomb 3 but who cares? This guy seems to think that the fact that the sat clan rejected me is a small victory to him. And no, I don't play on the sat server. I probably played there like 7 times or something.

Rly sad whats u writing. U applied to join SAT and after rejection u will never play here? Fine to me, rly dont care but look at You, instead of write "ok my app was rejected, nth more to say" u are speculating why u're not SAT now. Why did u even poste an app when u didnt rly want be a memeber of SAT? It reminds me a ploiticians who change their minds and party cuz of new circumstances.

EDIT: Is that Your honor cleaning? //end of retorical question//
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

<<< wrote:I apply to join the clan after leaving this clan but the application was rejected. Probably because Anoulis secretly hates me since tiny ]bomb 3 but who cares?

I actually cant believe i m reading this. SAT clan is not Anoulis and it its not just my decision to make if a player enters the clan. 3 votes have to be made (ANAKI, nazgoul, me), if a players get 2 votes or more he is in. And i ll give you this after a discussion with the guys nobody voted in your favor because you were obviously applying for SAT because you were leaving Evil and to make em "mad". You clearly indicated yourself that you know us from Tiny Bomb 3? Its been 3 years why apply to SAT now? And not a long time ago?! Suspicious isnt it? And why on earth should i hate you?...amazing, i ve got more stuff in my life to think about than hate some random internet guy i just game with from time to time. Grow up Adam and stop posting things that cause hatred and would start a flaming war. And btw if you had applied to us long time ago you would had been in, but as i explained above that is the reason you had been rejected.

<<< wrote:And no, I don't play on the sat server. I probably played there like 7 times or something.

Your choice, thats why there are a billion servers to game on...
I have nothing more to add here, have my exams to think about...
Penetralia13
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Regarding to my point in your post:

I wanted to hear from him what he mean to say. That doesnt mean that I suspect you for something bad. As I said in my last post to him, its useless to report someone without proofs.

Regarding to other stuff:

If you have problem with SAT it would be better to deal with them on their own forum or just let it go. Its useless to write big posts for something that doesnt make any connection with evil.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:53 pm

./mszyC wrote:
<<< wrote:

Rly sad whats u writing. U applied to join SAT and after rejection u will never play here? Fine to me, rly dont care but look at You, instead of write "ok my app was rejected, nth more to say" u are speculating why u're not SAT now. Why did u even poste an app when u didnt rly want be a memeber of SAT? It reminds me a ploiticians who change their minds and party cuz of new circumstances.

EDIT: Is that Your honor cleaning? //end of retorical question//

I think you may want to read my post again. You didn't understand anything of what I said.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Penetralia13 wrote:
<<< wrote:I apply to join the clan after leaving this clan but the application was rejected. Probably because Anoulis secretly hates me since tiny ]bomb 3 but who cares?

I actually cant believe i m reading this. SAT clan is not Anoulis and it its not just my decision to make if a player enters the clan. 3 votes have to be made (ANAKI, nazgoul, me), if a players get 2 votes or more he is in. And i ll give you this after a discussion with the guys nobody voted in your favor because you were obviously applying for SAT because you were leaving Evil and to make em "mad". You clearly indicated yourself that you know us from Tiny Bomb 3? Its been 3 years why apply to SAT now? And not a long time ago?! Suspicious isnt it? And why on earth should i hate you?...amazing, i ve got more stuff in my life to think about than hate some random internet guy i just game with from time to time. Grow up Adam and stop posting things that cause hatred and would start a flaming war. And btw if you had applied to us long time ago you would had been in, but as i explained above that is the reason you had been rejected.

No, I didn't apply to sat to make evil mad. That is not only childish but doesn't make any fucking sense. I have nothing against the evil clan, and all of the members have been good to me. I decided to leave the clan, I wasn't expelled so don't get why people think I don't like the clan and I'd appreciate if you didn't start stupid rumors like that. Also, how the fu*k am I starting a flaming war ? Now that's a good one.

Anyway, I'm tired of dealing with this sh*t so I'll just abstain from coming to the forum from now on. See you peeps in game.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:35 pm

"Im tired of dealing with that sh*t" Ye u've started this "sh*t" so its little funny, isnt it?
I DID understand ur post but srly u DID NOT understant mine of u would not understand, any way i dont care.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm

./mszyC wrote:"Im tired of dealing with that sh*t" Ye u've started this "sh*t" so its little funny, isnt it?
I DID understand ur post but srly u DID NOT understant mine of u would not understand, any way i dont care.

what's going on with you? I never said I wouldn't play on the evil server for instance. I said I love it. Either learn english or say nothing at all.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 pm

I was talkin about SAT server! Im aware of leaks in my eng but maybe u should learn how to think logically?
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm

./mszyC wrote:I was talkin about SAT server! Im aware of leaks in my eng but maybe u should learn how to think logically?

"U applied to join SAT and after rejection u will never play here?"

this is what you said and regardless of it referring to the evil server or the sat server, it still doesn't make sense because I never said anything even remotely close to that, so again, be sure to read what I say correctly instead of misinterpret what I write.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 pm

"And no, I don't play on the sat server. I probably played there like 7 times or something." ok sorry cuz of my misinterpretation. I will be more naive in the future Smile
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

OMG guys, just plz stfu... -_-'
Adam, idk why u thought that if we wanted to listen that guy it means we dt trust u... we just HAVE TO check all reports about our members... 99% are wrong, misunderstandings etc., but then can come the one which changes everything, so we have to check...
I hadn't have any problems with u before u left *Evil*, and was never against u... (which u rather didn't see, when writing ur posts here and on previous topic)
But after this talk here... what happened to u dude? U act like if whole world is against u and everyone just wanna crash ur life... -_-'
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:OMG guys, just plz stfu... -_-'
Adam, idk why u thought that if we wanted to listen that guy it means we dt trust u... we just HAVE TO check all reports about our members... 99% are wrong, misunderstandings etc., but then can come the one which changes everything, so we have to check...
I hadn't have any problems with u before u left *Evil*, and was never against u... (which u rather didn't see, when writing ur posts here and on previous topic)
But after this talk here... what happened to u dude? U act like if whole world is against u and everyone just wanna crash ur life... -_-'

As I said miv, all the evil members have been good to me and I like you all.
I just don't like when people spit out things about me that are 100% false.
But anyway, end of story.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down