*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!!

+3
Linija
Sgt.Vladi
Velocity
7 posters

Go down

[NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!! Empty [NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!!

Post by Velocity Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 pm

i found 1 very suspicious guy who is cheating it seems, here is the 2 demos of him.its like he has some kind of WH and aimbot, he get kills easily.
Shocked
http://www.mediafire.com/?cfv6kq2bbbbnwo9
http://www.mediafire.com/?9amdnid1to99zun
Date and Time= 18-6-2011, 18:30 @ CET
ip= 95.93.2.120
id=7696.
Velocity
Velocity
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 368
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

[NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!! Empty Re: [NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!!

Post by Sgt.Vladi Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 am

I can tell that he's a skilled player with great aim and nice hits, without any cheats whatsoever.. Does this guy has some aliases?
Sgt.Vladi
Sgt.Vladi
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 143

Back to top Go down

[NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!! Empty Re: [NOT BANNED] lfc very suspicious guy!!!

Post by Velocity Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 pm

without any cheats?
every1 were at spec and saying he cheats, so even i speced him but still i find very strange. its impossible he is not even dieing at any rounds, and he doesn't have any aliases i guess.
Velocity
Velocity
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

He looks clean to me :p
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 137
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 pm

And u are...?
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

Just a b33r+ member that plays frequently on your server, sorry for expressing my mind
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

It's strange but...
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by EasyRider Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 am

He looks clean... except through smoke burst at bombside A... =D
EasyRider
EasyRider

Post points : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 am

Linija wrote:Just a b33r+ member that plays frequently on your server, sorry for expressing my mind

Sry, just checkin... Wink
Cuz it looks strange if ur 1st/2nd post is defending someone under suspicion of cheatin... Wink
We've already had some guys who defend themselves under different nicks here, so it looks like other players think they dt cheat... Razz
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Nah I am not defending him, just telling you what I see in this demos. I got accused for hacking, too, but sometimes people just can't believe someone is better than them. This guy has some good hits, the smoke hit was maybe strange, but not a proove for hacks. You should definately check him again, before getting any mind about this. But .. you're the admin, so you decide =]
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 am

Clean.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down