*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack

3 posters

Go down

[BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack Empty [BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack

Post by SvaRoX Tue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm

He knows how to move, but well, he cheats...
http://www.mediafire.com/?tzjkoyttmzo
SvaRoX
SvaRoX
Post lover
Post lover

Post points : 318
Love points! : 8

Back to top Go down

[BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack Empty Re: [BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack

Post by Witch Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm

tnx svarox Very Happy
banned Smile
omg :O how you wrote this at end?! like consola "i know =)" and "i'm recording him"
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

[BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack Empty Re: [BANNED] GRUMMELMUUUH! - dust2 server - Obvious aimbot/wallhack

Post by DiSky Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

lol yup great hacker Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by SvaRoX Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Witch wrote:
omg :O how you wrote this at end?! like consola "i know =)" and "i'm recording him"
Since B3 wasn't running (don't forget to start your computer when you wake up :p) I used the rcon to talk to the players : /rcon say "i know =)" Wink
Thanks for banning.
SvaRoX
SvaRoX
Post lover
Post lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

lolz svar xD
ye i sometimes forget to start it -.-
but almost every day i go to sleep at 2:00 and woke up at 7:00 so b3 works from 07:00 but that day i forget xD sorry
and i didnt know for /rcon say lolz xD
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SvaRoX Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Only 5h of sleep per night Witch, it's even worse for the health than chocolate Very Happy
SvaRoX
SvaRoX
Post lover
Post lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

heheh ye can be true Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down