*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to help kick some hackers, etc :)

+5
DiSky
Witch
sysmouse
*SpeeDyMiKe*
MoRTeL
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to help kick some hackers, etc :) Empty Time to help kick some hackers, etc :)

Post by MoRTeL Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Hello. I am MoRTeL. On server i'm known as iRoNY[MoRTeL].
I'm 22 years old. I'm from Russia.
I know how to use b3 commands.

I hope that I can help make Evil Dust2 Server better Smile
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Post points : 38
Love points! : 0

https://sites.google.com/site/slavikapps/home

Back to top Go down

Time to help kick some hackers, etc :) Empty Re: Time to help kick some hackers, etc :)

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Edit your request please Razz u did it a bit wrong Very Happy

anyway , what i really want ot say is : Zdarov i dobro pozhalovatj Very Happy

This guys is veeeery nice and behave pr0 Very Happy i give him HUGE +1.He is lolly , behaving and nice guy Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Time to help kick some hackers, etc :) Empty Re: Time to help kick some hackers, etc :)

Post by MoRTeL Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Maybe so? : Smile

"Hello. I am MoRTeL. On server i'm known as iRoNY[MoRTeL].
I'm 22 years old. I'm from Russia.
I have no any admin expeirence.
I know how to use b3 commands.
I want to be helpfull in UrT community.
I hope that I can help make Evil Dust2 Server better Smile
I'm playing on server every day. And I think that I can do admin's job when other admins is offline Smile
"
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by sysmouse Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Не замечал тебя в игре. Присоединяйся к нам в irc Smile
sysmouse
sysmouse
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 256
Love points! : 16

http://psypolice.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

sysmouse wrote:Не замечал тебя в игре. Присоединяйся к нам в irc Smile

хахаха, это я тебя никогда не видел Smile Зайди хоть щас и проверь
Речь идет о обычном сервере, не пистолетах.

PS. Sorry for using Russian spech. But if admin allow self to use it, I think I can too.
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 pm

ONLY ENGLISH!
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm

yes, yes, sorry. I just want to tell, that this remark is not for me. I just answered on question Smile
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by sysmouse Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 pm

ONLY ENGLISH!
Witch dislike secrets Very Happy

Речь идет о обычном сервере, не пистолетах.
Ye, that's why. I usualy play at pnn.
sysmouse
sysmouse
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Si chacun se laisse aller a parler sa propre langue ça va vite devenir le bordel ici...
M'enfin Sysmouse si tu veux je peux oublier l'anglais moi aussi, mais je doute que tu puisse me comprendre Wink

Well, if anyone use his own langage where will we go ?
So tbh normally it should be Sys who diserve warning here, as he started...
Plz dude, show example... Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by sysmouse Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Ne pas le prendre trop au sérieux.

ENOUGHT dude use english!!! follow the rulles
sysmouse
sysmouse
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 am

Sys... -_-'

And back to topic - i played with him for a while on dust2 (yeah, i played on dust2!!! --') and he seems to be nice guy... (and he always gives med - that's STH)
So as for now +1 from me... Wink
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Be active on forum and come visit us at IRC, to even have a chance to become moderator.

Have fun.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Just a short note to say , a guy took you name "Irony [Mortel]" , to insult other players , he was like " i'm gona ban you if you camp" and other things like that .
I do !Alias , and that was Lowboy , a player who often causes problems with his attitude ...
I Tempban for few minutes but becare ...
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 168
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks for post Kanzaki. I saw him too. It is realy problem to warn him or ban for using my name. I don't want to know that my clean name used by anyone for bad things.
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm

yeah , Mortel would never ever start swearing! (only if we 2 would talk then a little bit as part of russina culture Very Happy )
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Dear admins!
If you so requires conditions to make someone moder and require us to be active on forum and IRC. So why when anyone of you so needed to kick hackers you all offline. I asked many times in IRC to visit Dust2 server. But I didnt recieve any answers.

Sometimes I think that your activity is real only on forum. Servers still full of hackers.

You can see my activity by hacker's report posts.
BTW isnt time to get answer on my request to become moder?
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloha!!! Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Mortel pls.. i know how you feel in this case but think we have real life too ...
so there could be times in which we are simply not available..

and about your answer we have to wait till witch/disky decide

Aloha!!!
Aloha!!!
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 236
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 am

hmmmmmm I dont wana be the unkind guy BUT!!! you post 4 hackers and you complain the server is full of hackers.. give us prove man if its server full why we dont have 20 posts about them.. i dont mean only you have to report them, but its easyer to came here and complain then record them all and post here.. we know about a lot of hackers but as Aloha say we have a reqal life so its hard to be online 24/7. so i find you start bit anoying ´´DEAR ADMINS´´ i dont wana excuse us but give us a rest its summer so we arent too much active. and pls its about us when we give you rights or not. so your Question BTW ISNT TIME TO GET ANSWER. is anoying too
Nothing bad its my Two cents
Greetz Hornik
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:23 am

You will be shocked, but I have real life TOO! And so what?
We all live in different time zones. And it is good way to provide good and constant admining on servers. But instead I see only something like that: "bla bla bla... be active on IRC....." But I never seen that admins (I tell about Evil admins, not other moders) was active too.

My main goal of post is: "If admins want to see my activity, so lets show YOUR "HUGE" activity too".

I don't tell that my 4 post is hard work. I just said this as example.
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 pm

U only play on dust2, that's why...
Remember that our first server is pist&nade, so old *Evil* members (dt mean age) play there more often, cuz they're just used to that way of playing... that's why there are more no-clan admins on dust2 and knife servers... (if u came to p&n u'd see that eg. killer is there about 12/7 --')
And ofc remember about clan members who just use aliases, so u may not even know they are *Evil* admins and not simple mods...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Agree with MIV , i'm not against your aply , but there is "often" admin or mod on Dust not 24/24 but often ...
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 am

MoRTeL wrote:You will be shocked, but I have real life TOO! And so what?
We all live in different time zones. And it is good way to provide good and constant admining on servers. But instead I see only something like that: "bla bla bla... be active on IRC....." But I never seen that admins (I tell about Evil admins, not other moders) was active too.

My main goal of post is: "If admins want to see my activity, so lets show YOUR "HUGE" activity too".

I don't tell that my 4 post is hard work. I just said this as example.

All answers is in my last pos Realy dont see point of your complain.. Just -1
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRTeL Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:16 am

2 Miv, 2 Kanzaki:
Using aliases don't make problem to kick hackers. If all was as you say, I wouldn't started this theme. But when hackers still playing about 1-2 hours its unplayable. And when on IRC I haven't answers its bad.

2 Hornik:
I'm just trying to express respect for all.
If you think that words 'Dear admins' so annoying, so specially for you I will call you Mr. Untouchable. and be carefull about how to speak with us

If you realy don't see the problem, so lets close the topic. Let leave it on your conscience.
MoRTeL
MoRTeL

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 am

MoRTeL wrote:Using aliases don't make problem to kick hackers. If all was as you say, I wouldn't started this theme. But when hackers still playing about 1-2 hours its unplayable. And when on IRC I haven't answers its bad

1. We can't just kick hackers if we're not sure they hack... sometimes hidden admins just stay in spec and make demo, but not sure it's a cheater... so they report him and he gets banned eg. another day... but u dt even know that, so it looks like they do nothing...
And sorry, but we're not crazy no-lifers who just sit and watch IRC waiting for reports about cheater! Police works like that, not admins on any server!!!
So if there is nobody currently on IRC (playin other game or just away from PC) - we can't answer ur requests, a bit obvious, isn't it?
So it's no one's fault that he's not online ffs!
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

I know what you mean Mortel , but try to understand us , we cant choose anyone under the pretext he is always in game ... for me this is +1 , but maybe other dont know you very well , so , be active on forum dont mean just report cheater ....

My advice : be know by Evil members and other mod .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next