*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers)

+4
*SpeeDyMiKe*
DiSky
Witch
kick_ass
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers) Empty kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers)

Post by kick_ass Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

i think i should be in evil clan because i was told that i should join idk by who i forgot but yea and im pretty good at it so yea and al i need is a pistol (desert eagle i prefure) and a knife so yea thats it so yea h=read my app plz and i hope i get accepted but u never no and its up to u so send bak plz

-How did you hear about *Evil* and who directed you here = no one i just wanted to join clan its fun
-Have you ever been in a clan before = no
-In name, age, country, real name and everything else about you = kick_ass, 13, u.s.a., david, good as long as i have a desert eagle and a knife
-How long have you been playing = here under a year, urban terror like 5 years
-Gametype/servers that you play on = ctf, td, bomb mode!!!!!!!!!(mostly here)
-Why do you think we should take you in = im really good at using a pistol and i can help a lot of people in servers and ill always be on
-What are your other talents that can help *Evil*? = helpful, always on, kind , skillful , and a good team mate

kick_ass

Post points : 18
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers) Empty Re: kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers)

Post by Witch Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks for request.

for now we cant take you inc lan because clan is full.

but that not means never so stay active at forum and at server and i'm sure you will be in clan Smile

see ya Smile
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers) Empty Re: kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers)

Post by kick_ass Thu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

thx cus i really wanna join this clan Surprised Cool Laughing Very Happy Smile Razz cheers sunny king lol! afro heyo cya on urban terror thnx!
tata revolvers

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 am

kick_ass wrote:
age = 13
:S

But welcome here and Good luck for apply Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 am

yea i no but shes seen me play and she said if theres room i might be put in but im patiant

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Fri May 07, 2010 2:59 pm

I am not against you, but i hope you have better mentality than some people i meet IG cause lot of teenagers are so stupid in this game :S

Well... we'll see Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Disky Very Happy i hope u dt mean me Very Happy anyway welcome dude Smile and GL with joining Smile
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 pm

DiSky wrote:lot of teenagers are so stupid in this game :S

o_O <no comments>
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Fri May 07, 2010 6:42 pm

@Miv: kick_ass' aplication form for *evil* clan (used suicidal's form but my answers) Smiley65148

When i talk about teenager it was generality ^^
I dt always talk about the 2 (or 3) we have in Very Happy
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Yay... xD
But how u made this 'smile' with ur text?! (or rather rival's text, u stealer! Razz)
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Sat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

thx thnx!
cya on ut

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm

disky i saw u on ut, ur pretty good shit grrr headbang boom tata revolvers LOL! dead1 dead2
n00bs pistols sing ban? kissass u dont have that much adminpower LOLLY lol! jk

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

kick_ass wrote:disky i saw u on ut, ur pretty good

N1 joke man!!! xD
@Disky: LOLLY
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Sun May 09, 2010 1:52 pm

thx thnx! he have barly any adminpower $$ i no ur seing this disky
headbang (thats u) crazy! (so is this)

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun May 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Héhé dont worry about MIV, he's just a jealous ass-kisser Very Happy
LOLLY

Anyway thx dude ^^
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Sun May 09, 2010 7:06 pm

no its kick_ass
not kiss_ass lol! shit grrr bad disky! fight boom LOL! dead1 dead2 kissass

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

DiSky wrote:Héhé dont worry about MIV, he's just a jealous ass-kisser Very Happy
LOLLY

Yeee, i agree...
But how can i be as cool as you dude ??? Sad
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by VhaShette Mon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

ô_Ö that's a lot of emoticons !
VhaShette
VhaShette
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:
DiSky wrote:Héhé dont worry about MIV, he's just a jealous ass-kisser Very Happy
LOLLY

Yeee, i agree...
But how can i be as cool as you dude ??? Sad

Dont worry MIV, it will happen with time Wink

PS: dt play this game with a mod man Very Happy
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Mon May 10, 2010 11:49 pm

XD

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Disky...
There is only 1 punish for that - I'm gonna own ya with ma knife more times than usual (if it's possible!) and i'll make everyone laugh at u! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! <demonic laugh>

And btw - stop using ur rights for own fun - kurd got 20 rights on server for that! Razz
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by kick_ass Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm

haha pwnd!!!! tata dead2
disky u r such a n00bs
jk LOLLY
use the adminpower disky use it wizly haha

kick_ass

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Wed May 12, 2010 3:47 am

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:
And btw - stop using ur rights for own fun - kurd got 20 rights on server for that! Razz

lol!
You quote and modify my words, i just do the same with more adminpower to show you why you should not play that game with me Wink

Anyway, this topic start to be a spam one, so next reply out of subject will close this one Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Dt lie disky!
U started changing my posts!
And then i quote ur post (with quote of changed one) with words changed again!
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Thu May 13, 2010 10:55 am

DiSky wrote:
Anyway, this topic start to be a spam one, so next reply out of subject will close this one Wink

Rolling Eyes

Anyway i dont edit your post before you edit my quote MIV... but nvm...
NOW: Kick_ass apply thnx!
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next