*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urbaan for the president!!! DO THE RIGHT THING GIVE ME ADMINRIGHTS, NOW!

+5
DiSky
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Linija
Kanzaki
Urbaan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Up Urbaan for the president!!! DO THE RIGHT THING GIVE ME ADMINRIGHTS, NOW!

Post by Urbaan Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey!
I've been playing alot at the Dust2 server and I'm sick of the cheater I caught and can't do anything about it.
You need more admins so I request lvl60 or 80 admin so I can permban the cheaters who's joining all the time.
Only tonight (Friday 9/9-11) I busted 2 of them, Bom (mombot) and g22 (wallhack, atleast)

About me:
Helloo!!!!

I'm Urbaan also aliased as JaMiNJa, rl, NN.07, SteveAngello, Axwell, Ingrosso or iSuck.

My name is Filip I'm 21 years old and I'm from the southwest of Sweden in a city called Halmstad.
I've been playing UrbanTerror for like 6.5 years now and I start playing with UrT 3.7 together with some local friends.
I've played in div 1 both in CTF TS and I've lead a team in a bomb tournament which we won (thanks to me and my tactics, yeh I'm proud about it) Razz

My past TS teams are: ECWJ*, -=SV=-, KSG which transfered to aC| after one season (the pro's left and losers stayed), after aC died I joined -dyNasty- and played for div 1 for two or three seasons and then took a step back and played in div 5 or 6 with DYNAMITE| and now I'm TS teamless Smile

My past CTF teams are: InTribe for 6.5 years (more or less)

Why you should give me adminrights:

1. I can guarantee you that there won't be any morons around. (people that fucks up the game and cheaters)

I'm 100% active on the computer after 17:30 CET

Feel free to ask me any questions you want! I'm hanging around at mIRC all day long at QuakeNet.

I'll see ya around!!

Some Random Contact Information:

E-Mail: imAl33t1337@hotmail.com (and no it's not my real hotmail)
mIRC: /query Urbaan at QuakeNeT. I'm online from when I wake up in the mornings and turn on my computer to late evenings EVERY day.
mIRC channels: #intribe #urban-zone are the best channels to find me in.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

Up Re: Urbaan for the president!!! DO THE RIGHT THING GIVE ME ADMINRIGHTS, NOW!

Post by Kanzaki Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Wow , so many bad point in you post ... :/

First , the title ... idk if this is a joke , but i dont like this attitude ...

2: you request 60 lvl or 80 lvl ... this is a joke too ? you want the rcon too no ?

3: you said that you busted 2 cheater , but why you dont report them on forum ???? sorry but thats the base of administration ... even the "Big" admin do that , this is forced .

4: and i dont talk about you activity on forum ...
If you want to become one of our admins, first thing you shoud do is to be active at our clan community system.
That means u have to:

-Come on our IRC server .
-Come on our mumble server.
-Be active at forum, so dont ask to be admin if you have less than 50 post.
-And also be active at our servers and then you will earn your rights.

Well , this is not f2 for me , but you need to improve all of that points ...

GL and HF .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 168
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Linija Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Plus he used a lot of bad words, no need to give examples. He is not used to the rules yet I think..
Linija
Linija
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 137
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 am

LoLed about 60 and 80 rights Very Happy even for me , an oldie member with bug respect and attidute was impossible to get 60 and now , to get 80 i need at least spare half of my life and 3 litres of blood and u ask for 80 or 60... ROFLMAO

Next , u seem to me : 1) Rofl guy
2) Kid (no offence)

Tbh , Douching about Leagues and divisions doesn't show that u are good admin :/ though i am a bit impressed but still Razz douching is bad :/ hate it (no offence again)

My F2 comes riiiiight away with pleasures and greetings Smile
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:30 am

Hahaha Urbaan tryed copycat MadMonk or what ??? Very Happy
Well i dont know what to say to you dude...
My tought is that only member are admin (40), and only 'trusted' members are more (60) (80). . .
So give you what we give to trusted and active members of clan... mmmmh ... smelll weird ^^

But well i am not against gve you a try as mod, but as our system is based on forum (demo, and only few of us can add ip Wink ) you will have to be active around here too...

So are you able to be enough active here to show us how good 'hacker hunter' you are, and maybe with time...

Cya around Wink

PS: for people who dont know Urbaan, well, i do since some years now (aG-Rum ^^ ), and i guess he tryed do something not usual ^^
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

LOLLY Mike
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 am

I guess all was said, but i know that some ppl (idk if him too) need to hear-read it as many times as possible, so:
1. Before we give rights to anyone - we must know him well... ALL (or most) of us... (forum+IRC help to handle this)
2. Atm you can only dream about lvl higher than mod - from reasons that disky and - especially! - mike told u...
3. U know that saying "You noobs dt even realize how great UrT player i am" dt help u in anything, right? Razz
4. U dt have to be admin to help us deal with cheaters - make demo and report them on forum... Wink
5. If u follow the advices above - then we can talk about giving u rights... Wink
GL&HF...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 am

Wow , First time i see Miv saying smart things , Are u trying to steal my ''Smartass'' position? Very Happy anyway , keep it clean bro Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Please guys , stop steal my 1,2,3,4 point style Very Happy
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Up ...

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Was a long respons but I bet this would cover your questions about me, make sure that you read EVERYTHING because it will change your minds about me.

Okej first, the topic everyone can see that it is a fair joke so I could get some attention, laugh about it and leave it behind.
Kanzaki:
2: you request 60 lvl or 80 lvl ... this is a joke too ? you want the rcon too no ?

3: you said that you busted 2 cheater , but why you dont report them on forum ???? sorry but thats the base of administration ... even the "Big" admin do that , this is forced .

4: and i dont talk about you activity on forum ...

The reason why I say lvl 60 or 80 is because most servers got the !pb there, since I don't know how your server works.

- I might be new on this forum but I'm an reliable admin who do keep orders in the servers where I'm admin at.
- I might not have post 50 comments on this forum but what does that have to do with your servers
- Yeh you should get to know the team and so on at mumble, forums and your IRC but it's the game we're talking about.

1. Your IRC is fairly inactive since it was hard for me to get along with an admin yesterday, thank god Goomba were around and gould !tb bom for aimbot (which were wrong since it was an mombot), I got pissed when the other cheater g22 connected and I found out that he cheated and called Goomba again (abit pissed, sorry about that) but Goomba didn't ban him (donno why).
2. Your mumble was inactive (at that time I tried to get in touch with you too)
3. No I didn't try the forum since I needed to get the player banned directly since he fucked up the game.

If you want them on the forums here they are Bom's and g22's demos, it's obvious so feel free to laugh about it when you're permbanning them.

================================================================================================

Linija
I might be using bad words but only towards cheaters and retards who accuses me of cheating.

================================================================================================

Just Mike: Kid (no offence)
You're calling me a kid when yourself are born at 1996-11-26. (no offence, but who's the kid?)
btw. You actually asked for that one "Just Mike" so live with it.

Tbh , Douching about Leagues and divisions doesn't show that u are good admin
I'm not "douching" about leagues and divisions. I did a an introduction about myself and where I've been playing.
Would you recruite a player without any refferences at all or a player with refferences but refuse to show them or a player who show's what refferences stright up with no secrets?

DiSKy: Hahaha Urbaan tryed copycat MadMonk or what ???
Don't know who MadMonk is so that would be, No.
I did copy an applications model of my old teamsurvivor team, Absolute Chaos if you really wanted to know.

My tought is that only member are admin (40), and only 'trusted' members are more (60) (80). . .
So give you what we give to trusted and active members of clan... mmmmh ... smelll weird ^^
True, it might smell "wirerd" as you wanna express it but as long as I can get rid of the cheaters on the server I'm happy, I don't know how long it takes for you to !pb a player from your server because if it takes longer than 2 weeks (as the tb often are) the cheaters just comes back and does it again.

I mean the intention are to keep cheaters away and not let them come back, right??

PS: for people who dont know Urbaan, well, i do since some years now (aG-Rum ^^ ), and i guess he tryed do something not usual ^^
So you do remember that I were "banned" since some random wannabe weared my ag-Rum tag and my name and cheated (badly) in the *Evil*Dust2 server Smile Here is the forumpost for those who don't know what we're talking about

As I wrote in that post I'm going hard in every forum post I'm making, the only reason is that you're reading (lets say) 40 applications/day about people wanting to be admin on your server, 35 of those are just random morons who can't play UrbanTerror and people who WILL abuse the powers he got delegated by you.
I got my 6.5 years of experience in UrbanTerror and I know that I won't abuse any of the powers you hopefully give me.
I might be a dick but I am hard and fair. (lol take hard the right way Razz)

Kanzaki: You are so Lolly!!! Mike

YEH HE IS SO FUNNY, ROFL HAHA HEHE LOL HIHI THIHI..
not that funny though.

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| U know that saying "You noobs dt even realize how great UrT player i am" dt help u in anything, right?
I never said that it WOULD help me to get any powers at all, it was only an introduction about myself.
U dt have to be admin to help us deal with cheaters - make demo and report them on forum...
Do you understand how much I hate playing with cheaters? If you could understand that you'd handle me the mod/admin powers right away.
I can't stand them, I can't even play versus turks because 80% of them are cheating.

If I would report them on the forum, how long would it take for you to ban them? One week, Two weeks, Three weeks?
I mean I'm only here to request adminpowers to make YOUR server more "cheat-free". Take it or leave it, I offer you help.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Be agressiv is not the right way , F2 for me .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Up and no, this is not aggressive.

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 pm

No offence Kanzaki but did you really read my message or are you only threaten by me?
I don't wanna join *EviL* or anything. I only wanna help you make your server get less cheaters than it already are there.

After everything I wrote in the last post you CAN'T just get out those few words:
"Be agressiv is not the right way , F2 for me."

That is a direct slap in my face that you're not even reading my post and not even thinking about re-think your "F2" by only writing those few words.

I won't even think about your opinion to be honest and I hope that the others that has been writing or reading this forum post won't have the same opinion about me as you obviously does for some reason.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Here is another guy I couldn't do anything about since where was no admin available in mIRC or mumble.
Blindshooter tried to get in touch with the admins aswell but whatever.
.'3lectroShock using mombot.

Notice: I can't post in the Report Cheater since it's Locked so better posting it here than nowhere at all.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Urbaan wrote:I mean I'm only here to request adminpowers to make YOUR server more "cheat-free". Take it or leave it, I offer you help.

So I suppose you may understand that if you "offer" your help, it's their right to decline it.
As Kanzaki said, no need to be agressiv.

And before you reply I read your whole post and double-post is bad (use edit) and

You wrote:I can't stand them, I can't even play versus turks because 80% of them are cheating.

that does sound a bit racist.

and you may notice I don't vote because I'm not even *Evil*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 pm

[Mr.Yeah I edited the post by adding some things to it)

I didn't post it twice? or did I? Rolling Eyes (no clue) Rolling Eyes

Yeh ofcourse they got all the rights to decline my help but they seems to need help since there are no admin around when you need them the most.
I mean if they open up the vote so we can kick cheaters 1 000 000 times and still make post and report the cheaters so we still can ban them that would be another idea but since it is not working at the moment I'm offering my help by becoming an admin.

Notice: when they decline my post for something as silly as: me sounding aggressive when i'm writing, or me not posting 50 post in the forum when it is actually about the server we're talking about. Ofcourse they don't want to give any unknown player adminrights. I wouldn't either but 50 post is alot and when they're not active themself on IRC whats the point of beeing there? (notice: i'm still around)

edit: Yes I know it's forumrules and so on but still, you're not running for President or something like that, you're only applying for some small powers on the server for getting the cheaters away. Their choice to decline me but the people who is admin at the moment, atleast stick around so you can !kick, !tb and !pb cheaters, losers/morons and people who behave in a bad way. (yeh I know I just gave you a chanse to kick me from the server when I am AGGRESSIVE against cheaters.

You're right, it sounds abit racist, won't give you any apology about that even if you beg for it Razz (ofc no personal against you, I just stick to my "faith" and belives.
But when the turks (the teams I'm talking about are: Pars, Pisi, musketeers, TURKIYEM and Team KA ) are laughing at you in the middle of a pcw because you caugh them cheating and they refuse to give demos or anything like that but just keep on cheating, you accedently start hating them.

There are still 20% of the turks I like and can stand but 80% of all the turks I've meet are cheating and I do hate cheaters.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Well i read ur Huge post Urbaan and now , i hope u would be so kind and read my oppinion .

1) I said mentioned , 1st impression is most important one and that post , made up my mind so First thing is :

1.2) I am apologizing about saying that u , sir , are kid so i am taking my words back and apologizing.

1.3) Since we dt know eachother so good , then we really shouldn't talk who is kid and who isn't Wink I might look young , but i am pretty enough mature when important things come so yeah , I really hope to see no ''kid'' attitude in future from both of us.

Well , i see that u are offering us your help , and you are player with 6 and a half years of Exp. In UrT and u are racists against Hackers wich very acceptable.

We have Rule of not giving rights above 30 to players who aren't in clan and i guess , we won't accpet players who wanna join only cu of rights , but in my oppinion , as u are so trusted , i would even giva ya 40 (78%) or 60 (31%).

I see u wanna make things go/move/be done fast i guess... that's what i like most in people.

Well , i hope we now got our oppinions and thinkings and stuff :3 so , See ya , Sir.
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Just Mike: No hard feelings at all, I just felt like giving back just a little bit since I'm older than you Smile Razz Apolpgy accepted =)

Since I don't know anything about your banning (how often you check the reports and actually bans people)
I did request more admin powers than I actually needed JUST because I could be able to use the command !pb myself and then fill in an report and make the bans as fast as possible. !tb are for dickheads that can't behave at the server !pb are for the cheaters.
notice: not !tb direct if you thought I meant that. Random warnings and kicks BEFORE I'm taking that action.

The text below is only imaginary:
Need to ask a question: Why do you have admins if they can't ban cheaters permanent?
If you can't trust your admins why are they admins at all?

I'm used to have some serversettngs like this: (NO, I don't want to change anything, just saying what I'm used to)
20 Mod: !admins, !alias, !kick, !force (and all user commands)
60 Admin: (usercomands and mod command) !tb and !pb
80 Senior Admin: User-, Mod- and Admincommands) !slap
100 Super Admin: All commands.

But then again, that's just how I'm used to things.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm too lazy to quote right parts of ur texts, so i'll just answer what i remember... (that's why using numeration - 1. 2. 3. etc. - is so useful...)

1. U say u're a good and trusted admin etc... but WE can't say it for now, cuz we hardly know u... and ur aggressive attitude causes not only that i dt like u (which is atm truth...) but i also doubt that u won't abuse ur rights... if u are aggressive on apply for admin rights - how can i believe u won't be too aggressive on server and won't eg. start kickin ppl who say they dt like u? ---' ====> that's why we must know ppl before we give them rights... cuz we must be able to judge if they won't abuse their power...
2. Rights 60 or 80 are quite riddiculus - from the reasons above... why should we give u higher rights than most *Evil* members BASING ONLY ON UR WORDS?! It'd be quite unresponsible and uncareful...
3. Mumble is down cuz sysmouse - who sets it atm - is on holiday afaik...
4. IMO u're feeling too comfortable here, u seem almost like u're trying to give orders... and that's kinda bad... if u act like that on server - i'd probably be the first one to give u some warns... just saying...
5. Being kid is not only about age... i know 20yo guys who act more childish than some 'kids' i know in junior high school (13-15yo)... in our 'own forum language' being a kid depends on behaviour, not on age... (which still dt explain why is mike in our clan Very Happy)
6. I'll tell ya some more when i'll remember... but for now - dt feel too powerful and respect rules - just like everyone else who wants sth from us...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 am

well well well...

First of it Urbaan, i know aG-Rum since like 3 years at least, was one of the first mod of TinyBomb3 Wink
(PS: love Kumqu3t and P4mp Very Happy, and ofc Anarchy who join us Very Happy )

Then, about your apply, well i have to say that like UAA, we ban only with proof...
so in anyway Forum IS related to server Wink
Maybe we could think about add commands like !suspected "name" for ban 3 days (for ex.) but in any way i think we will never give permban commands to no-members Wink
That's the way we see our 'family's servers' work Wink
Nothing personnal, as i said i know you since time now, so ofc i appreciate you offer, but we dont work like this...

SO if you really want help us, try report the most cheater you can (yeah maybe we make time to permban them, and maybe we are not enough active on IRC, but well, i dont think we have to justify about our real life Wink ).
And like i said, maybe with time our relationship could involve, as you said you like play on our serv, so with time you will be part of communauty Wink

Anyway cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

You are right Urbaan and you need some apology from me , why i just said F2 ? you need some explain .

1.I said you are agressive for few things : About turk guys , about cheater (like said MIV how people can defense oneself , if they cant ? post on forum is for that ... you cant be sure all the time about cheater we have make some mistake and unban some people .)
And you were a bit agrissive for that
Kanzaki: You are so Lolly!!! Mike

YEH HE IS SO FUNNY, ROFL HAHA HEHE LOL HIHI THIHI..
not that funny though.
I was cool with you at begin (i explained the points that you are missing) and you react like that ... come on guys this is a cool server , like said Disky we have a life , *Evil* is not a lig clan is a family ....

2 Why you cant have high power ? I'm not gona repeat MIv , i'm just gona said one more reason : just by respect for others admin like Linija , SAT guys (Very Happy) Madmonk and me , we work hard for ban cheaters for several months , and we report them on forum , sometimes we cant play because we are specing , but its not a complain , is just , i thought , a kind of inquity , that you (who never report a cheater) can have more power than us .

3. Why you cant be admin ? Simple , you dont follow the rules , and for me , you must be the example like said Linija , if you dont follow the rules why others cant ?
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Gosh, he's really reading my mind sometimes... these are some of things i forgot to say last time...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| : and ur aggressive attitude causes not only that i dt like u (which is atm truth...) but i also doubt that u won't abuse ur rights... if u are aggressive on apply for admin rights - how can i believe u won't be too aggressive on server and won't eg. start kickin ppl who say they dt like u? ---' ====> that's why we must know ppl before we give them rights... cuz we must be able to judge if they won't abuse their power...
WHY do you keep on saying that I'm aggressive?!
Get on IRC for once and you'll see that I'm everything than aggressive, talk to Aloha I think he could say that I'm not aggressive since the conversation we had in #just... last night. (Nice dude btw and actually banned a guy when I asked for an admin.)
Would love if Aloha gave an opinion inhere.

2. Rights 60 or 80 are quite riddiculus - from the reasons above... why should we give u higher rights than most *Evil* members BASING ONLY ON UR WORDS?! It'd be quite unresponsible and uncareful...
Why I should or shouldn't get higher rights than most *EviL* members is not up to me, I'm just requesting rights so I can use the command !pb so I can permban cheaters fast and do a quick report on the forum and then keep on playing.
So for once just cut the crap about me beeing aggressive.
I can agree that I got defencive when you tried to talk me down and tried to make me look like a fool with your first forum replys.

Read and see it from my point of view and see if you would react the way I did when I'm getting some unproffessional reply's from forexample:
"Just Mike" when he calls me a kid, calling me a douche when I'm introducing myself.
When "DiSKy" ask me if I'm copycatting an unknown guy called "MadMonk".
When "Kanzaki" gives some random ikons where it says: You are so Lolly!!! =D Mike! and after that doesn't bother reading my reply that took me about 1 hour to answer.
When *Evil*.*MIV|...xD| says
U know that saying "You noobs dt even realize how great UrT player i am" dt help u in anything, right?

When I'm only introducing myself and informing you what kind of player I actually am, what references I got and which team that I've been playing for.
Did I ever say that that would help me? NO, I only wrote it so you could get to know me more as a player, admin and person.

And yes if you didn't notice, I'm STARTING to get abit pissed about your attitudes towards me, but then again you should know the reason by now.

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD|: 3. Mumble is down cuz sysmouse - who sets it atm - is on holiday afaik...
- If mumble is down, why do you still have it as a rule that you should hang around there? (if it isn't "temp" ofcourse.)

(1.) IMO u're feeling too comfortable here.
(2.)u seem almost like u're trying to give orders... and that's kinda bad...
(3.) if u act like that on server - i'd probably be the first one to give u some warns... just saying...
(1.)Ofcourse i'm feeling comfortable here, why shouldn't I?
(2.)No, I'm not giving orders since I don't have any powers here at all.
(3.)Right, feel free to warn/kick/ban me from the server if I do anything wrong but since I don't do anything wrong...
I'm hanging around in the dust2 server pretty much 2-3 hours or more daily, I havn't seen you there once.

5. Being kid is not only about age... i know 20yo guys who act more childish than some 'kids' i know in junior high school (13-15yo)... in our 'own forum language' being a kid depends on behaviour, not on age... (which still dt explain why is mike in our clan Very Happy)
"Being has nothing to do with your age."
I don't agree. You're a kid when you're under 18, period.
You can be mature enough but that is a completely another thing. (This is only how I feel, you might have something eles)

DiSKy: Then, about your apply, well i have to say that like UAA, we ban only with proof...
Just need to say that UAA has been dead pretty much since the UrbanTerror 4.0 release back in the 2007.
But I understand what you mean, no banning without proof which is a good rule.

SO if you really want help us, try report the most cheater you can (yeah maybe we make time to permban them, and maybe we are not enough active on IRC, but well, i dont think we have to justify about our real life Wink ).
You're right I do wanna help you but to report cheaters, what diffrence does it make if I only report them, they're still at the server because I can't get rid of them because 1. I don't have permissions to !kick !tb or !pb 2. "callvote kick" is ON at the server and I know the reason why, vote abuse and bad votes.
I'm not saying that you should give up your real life for hanging around at the computer all day long but since I'm around pretty much all the time I don't see the reason why you would say no to me.
Any team who owns a popular server would die for an as active staffmember as I am. (just saying)

If the admins ain't around to ban the cheaters at the server your server will die or just get the reputation about having 1000000000000 cheaters around. (You know that it's true and I doub't that you wanna have that reputation)

Kanzaki 3. Why you cant be admin ? Simple , you dont follow the rules , and for me , you must be the example like said Linija , if you dont follow the rules why others cant ?

Which rules am I not follwoing?
The forum rules? I'm reading them as I'm writing and the only thing I'm failing at is that I've been insulting the turks and the cheater that I've met.
(and no offence but they deserve it consider how bad they're using their hacks)

Long forum reply again but then again it's needed.

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Urbaan wrote:
When "DiSKy" ask me if I'm copycatting an unknown guy called "MadMonk".

Obviously you dont know our Monkey dude Wink
Was just a lil joke cause MadMonk is and old dude with some... specific language Very Happy

Anyway, for stay about topic, i cant denie you got some points for sure, but the facts are here:
-Right to permban is for trusted members and i dont think this would change (members can always tempban if needed Wink )
So for me the only way i see to make us both feel happy would be add some commands avaible for supermod, who give 3days tempban, that would give time to report hgere, and ban him Wink
But the problem is: we dont have 'stable' b3 for now... so work on it would be without guarantee Sad

Well... so for me the only avaible solution is not 'avaible' right now...

EDIT: ofc it's always nice to have some discuss around thing to improve fun ingame, but Urbaan, i think you should try get in our communauty, i am not against give you a try as mod for let you more comfortable on serv, and let you time get more knew around here Wink
after, it's up to you to become trusted guy for our communauty, and up to us to fix the b3 trouble Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 pm

( LOLLY This is just a typical Evil sentence , dont be offence by that .)

For me you are agrissive again ...
And yes if you didn't notice, I'm STARTING to get abit pissed about your attitudes towards me, but then again you should know the reason by now.

Dont said that is not agressive :/

Read and see it from my point of view and see if you would react the way I did when I'm getting some unproffessional reply's from for example:

Guy this is a cool server like is said ... "Unprofessional" This is not a league here , we play for fun , ofc we dont like hackers , ofc we love this game and this server , but you sound a bit radicale and very too serious , sorry but for me its look like that => adminpower
Any team who owns a popular server would die for an as active staffmember as I am.

Come on , that not working of us this kind of " trick "

Listen : for my , this not a fight like you said on IRc , i just try to give you some tips , for me you are not ready for now to be mod , because you dont know "our world", you are not forced to listen me at all , after all i dont decide here ...

Edit : Little confusion between advice and tips , already change , sorry :p
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

-Right to permban is for trusted members and i dont think this would change (members can always tempban if needed Wink )
If that is the only option then I guess I have to go for that(!tb) but then you have to offer more support and get the demos everyone sending in reviewed as soon as possible cuz if the !tb expires we're back to square one!

So for me the only way i see to make us both feel happy would be add some commands avaible for supermod, who give 3days tempban, that would give time to report hgere, and ban him Wink
That sounds like one option but rather stay with the !tb then since you can decide time to be sure that the demo gets reviewed
notice: I'm still locked out from the Report Cheater part

Kanzaki: Dont said that is not agressive :/
I guess you're joking with me...
Notice: Yes, that was abit aggressive.

Guy this is a cool server like is said ... "Unprofessional" This is not a league here , we play for fun , ofc we dont like hackers , ofc we love this game and this server , but you sound a bit radicale and very too serious , sorry but for me its look like that => adminpower
Since when did I talk about any league? I'm only talking about your unproffesional behaviour towards me as a player who made an application about making your server better (aka. get rid of more hackers) when I applied to become an admin of your server.
I might sound abit extreme in my way of speaking but I am deadly serious about me wanting the cheaters gone from the server, you should be too (in my honest opinion).

Come on , that not working of us this kind of " trick "
There is no trick, any popular server would like to have an admin active from lets say 10am in the morning to 23:30 pm in the evning?

Listen : for my , this not a fight like you said on IRc , i just try to give you some advice
You're right I did say that this was a fight except that I didn't say it the way you're saying it. Get your facts together before you start writing next time.

[Paste from #just... channel on QuakeNeT]
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> I'm in the middle of a foum "fight" at Evil (fighting for my rights both as person and hopefully getting some adminrights)
notice: abit IRONIC before the parentheses ->( ), don't you think?
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> https://evil-urtclan.forumotion.com/t1783-urbaan-for-the-president-do-the-right-thing-give-me-adminrights-now
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> feel free to read
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> BUT DON'T ANSWER
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> I wanna do this on my own.

Who's deciding in this team? I heard some random rumors about Witch? What do you have to say about all this?

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next