*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OttomanTR [Ban again?]

Go down

OttomanTR [Ban again?] Empty OttomanTR [Ban again?]

Post by Urbaan Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:57 am

Hey!

I'm pretty new in this community so I don't if I should this but I had nothing to do so I went through your old bans just to see if there were any familiar playernames that I know and I did find one that I rememember from somewhere. I've been playing pretty much at the Dust 2 server the past week and have played with and against a player called OttomanTR, TR_OTTOMAN_210, Ottoman_TR and vice versa. He is quite a noob, okej he's a really big noob, and doesn't hit too much but I havn't really botherd about him untill I saw his ban in the banlists.
IF it is this same person I know that you'll ban him but according to his movement, (though no demo to compare with) I'm pretty sure that it is the same guy.
Then again, I don't know if "OttomanTR" is a popular name among the turks so I can't say that I'm sure about anything and I don't do any accusations against anyone.
I just thought you should know. I've also seen in my demo against .3lektroShock that OttomanTR connects to the server while I'm demoing .3lektroShock.
When he connets his name is: TR_OTTOMAN_210, might be a coincident but I don't know.

With that said, here is the ban request of OttomanTR provided by Smiley:D.

Server: Dust 2
Name: OttomanTR
Time & Date: Unknown
Cheat: Wallhack (lol obvious)
IP: Unknown (check the serverlogs, if possible)
ID:

Demo:
1. http://www.mediafire.com/?qsvhe4ky5s0k333
2. http://www.mediafire.com/?v3kmw8beq518idy

Notice: He's already banned at your servers but I've seen him on the Dust 2 server playing alot the last 3-4 days (Today it is 2011/09/14 01:58 CET)

Regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down