*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times?

5 posters

Go down

How many times? Empty How many times?

Post by fonducci Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

How many times has this happened to you?

You join a bomb or a TS server and choose auto join. You pick your weapon loadout while you are watching the round. The round ends and you get ready to kill some fuckers, crouching over your keyboard, clawing at the keyboard and mouse. The next round begins and you notice that you are still spectating. You clicked auto join but it didn't work. The game has ignored your click and left you as a spectator.

So you choose auto join again and this time you check scores afterwards to MAKE SURE that you joined a team this time. Yes! You are on a team. You sit through another round anxiously awaiting your turn. The last man dies and you lean into your keyboard and get ready for battle. Just about then, the scores show on the screen and you realize that you just watched the last round of the match.

The map changes to some shitty map you can't stand and the whole process begins again.....

Razz
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

How many times? Empty Re: How many times?

Post by Pingo@SuSE[SRB] Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 am

It happens to me whenever I go to bomb server. Before I join, I choose weapons on weap tab, go back to Team setup tab. click autojoin and .... it switches me back to weap tab wtff???? .... I guess there's some bug grrr grrr
Pingo@SuSE[SRB]
Pingo@SuSE[SRB]
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 69
Love points! : 3

http://www.urbanterror.rs

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

loooool Very Happy
well first think about spec happens to me couple of time,but other no xD
bte bomb rox Very Happy lol!
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FuNStuFF Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 pm

this happends lot of time 2 me cus i never check if i pressed auto join so mabe half of all times a join Shocked
FuNStuFF
FuNStuFF
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 115
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Pingo@SuSE[SRB] Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

...not only bomb server..any server where I first change weaps is doing this Crying or Very sad
Pingo@SuSE[SRB]
Pingo@SuSE[SRB]
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 69
Love points! : 3

http://www.urbanterror.rs

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 pm

It sucks harder on bomb and TS server because you have to wait an extra round when you thought you had already joined a team :/
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 am

It used to happen to me quite often... (maybe a bit other way - i join just at end of round, i realize autojoin didn't work, i use it again... and i join team 2 sec after new round started!)
But haven't happened for last 10 days! Very Happy
And other thing - how often u join just to see final scores of map? (usually happens on best maps, like swim etc.)
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down