*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dust map bugs are getting really old

2 posters

Go down

Dust map bugs are getting really old Empty Dust map bugs are getting really old

Post by fonducci Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

As most of you have probably noticed, the map on the Dust server has a few bugs that really get frustrating after a while. I am referring to getting kicked after the first round, when the teams swap. Every time I have the leading score before the team swap, I am booted, along with several others getting some error like "a reliable command cycled out". This also happens after a shuffle only oftentimes a shuffle will nearly kick EVERYONE off of the server.

Sure you can reconnect and join right back up, but its frustrating to lose your score, miss the first round, and have to join the other team because the team you were supposed to be on is already full. Can we try a different version of the Dust map? I have a feeling it has to do with limited spawn points being assigned by the mapper.
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Dust map bugs are getting really old Empty Re: Dust map bugs are getting really old

Post by Witch Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

This is map bug, and nnothing to do with server, thanks god. Smile

If someone know where to download stable version of this map please write here, or some version who is almost same like this one.

before when svarox did uplaod dust 2 we didnt had this bug?

Sva can u remember where did u download that map?
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Dust map bugs are getting really old Empty Re: Dust map bugs are getting really old

Post by fonducci Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Well I did a little more digging around and found that part of the problem seems to be a bug in UrT.

http://forums.urbanterror.info/topic/8272-error-cl-getservercommand-a-reliable-command-was-cycled-out/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

This happens when I am spectating during team swaps too. I still wonder if part of the problem is still with the map itself though...
fonducci
fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down