*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urbaan for the president!!! DO THE RIGHT THING GIVE ME ADMINRIGHTS, NOW!

+5
DiSky
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Linija
Kanzaki
Urbaan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Up Re: Urbaan for the president!!! DO THE RIGHT THING GIVE ME ADMINRIGHTS, NOW!

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Well i read ur Huge post Urbaan and now , i hope u would be so kind and read my oppinion .

1) I said mentioned , 1st impression is most important one and that post , made up my mind so First thing is :

1.2) I am apologizing about saying that u , sir , are kid so i am taking my words back and apologizing.

1.3) Since we dt know eachother so good , then we really shouldn't talk who is kid and who isn't Wink I might look young , but i am pretty enough mature when important things come so yeah , I really hope to see no ''kid'' attitude in future from both of us.

Well , i see that u are offering us your help , and you are player with 6 and a half years of Exp. In UrT and u are racists against Hackers wich very acceptable.

We have Rule of not giving rights above 30 to players who aren't in clan and i guess , we won't accpet players who wanna join only cu of rights , but in my oppinion , as u are so trusted , i would even giva ya 40 (78%) or 60 (31%).

I see u wanna make things go/move/be done fast i guess... that's what i like most in people.

Well , i hope we now got our oppinions and thinkings and stuff :3 so , See ya , Sir.
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Just Mike: No hard feelings at all, I just felt like giving back just a little bit since I'm older than you Smile Razz Apolpgy accepted =)

Since I don't know anything about your banning (how often you check the reports and actually bans people)
I did request more admin powers than I actually needed JUST because I could be able to use the command !pb myself and then fill in an report and make the bans as fast as possible. !tb are for dickheads that can't behave at the server !pb are for the cheaters.
notice: not !tb direct if you thought I meant that. Random warnings and kicks BEFORE I'm taking that action.

The text below is only imaginary:
Need to ask a question: Why do you have admins if they can't ban cheaters permanent?
If you can't trust your admins why are they admins at all?

I'm used to have some serversettngs like this: (NO, I don't want to change anything, just saying what I'm used to)
20 Mod: !admins, !alias, !kick, !force (and all user commands)
60 Admin: (usercomands and mod command) !tb and !pb
80 Senior Admin: User-, Mod- and Admincommands) !slap
100 Super Admin: All commands.

But then again, that's just how I'm used to things.

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 48
Love points! : -3

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm too lazy to quote right parts of ur texts, so i'll just answer what i remember... (that's why using numeration - 1. 2. 3. etc. - is so useful...)

1. U say u're a good and trusted admin etc... but WE can't say it for now, cuz we hardly know u... and ur aggressive attitude causes not only that i dt like u (which is atm truth...) but i also doubt that u won't abuse ur rights... if u are aggressive on apply for admin rights - how can i believe u won't be too aggressive on server and won't eg. start kickin ppl who say they dt like u? ---' ====> that's why we must know ppl before we give them rights... cuz we must be able to judge if they won't abuse their power...
2. Rights 60 or 80 are quite riddiculus - from the reasons above... why should we give u higher rights than most *Evil* members BASING ONLY ON UR WORDS?! It'd be quite unresponsible and uncareful...
3. Mumble is down cuz sysmouse - who sets it atm - is on holiday afaik...
4. IMO u're feeling too comfortable here, u seem almost like u're trying to give orders... and that's kinda bad... if u act like that on server - i'd probably be the first one to give u some warns... just saying...
5. Being kid is not only about age... i know 20yo guys who act more childish than some 'kids' i know in junior high school (13-15yo)... in our 'own forum language' being a kid depends on behaviour, not on age... (which still dt explain why is mike in our clan Very Happy)
6. I'll tell ya some more when i'll remember... but for now - dt feel too powerful and respect rules - just like everyone else who wants sth from us...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 am

well well well...

First of it Urbaan, i know aG-Rum since like 3 years at least, was one of the first mod of TinyBomb3 Wink
(PS: love Kumqu3t and P4mp Very Happy, and ofc Anarchy who join us Very Happy )

Then, about your apply, well i have to say that like UAA, we ban only with proof...
so in anyway Forum IS related to server Wink
Maybe we could think about add commands like !suspected "name" for ban 3 days (for ex.) but in any way i think we will never give permban commands to no-members Wink
That's the way we see our 'family's servers' work Wink
Nothing personnal, as i said i know you since time now, so ofc i appreciate you offer, but we dont work like this...

SO if you really want help us, try report the most cheater you can (yeah maybe we make time to permban them, and maybe we are not enough active on IRC, but well, i dont think we have to justify about our real life Wink ).
And like i said, maybe with time our relationship could involve, as you said you like play on our serv, so with time you will be part of communauty Wink

Anyway cya around Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

You are right Urbaan and you need some apology from me , why i just said F2 ? you need some explain .

1.I said you are agressive for few things : About turk guys , about cheater (like said MIV how people can defense oneself , if they cant ? post on forum is for that ... you cant be sure all the time about cheater we have make some mistake and unban some people .)
And you were a bit agrissive for that
Kanzaki: You are so Lolly!!! Mike

YEH HE IS SO FUNNY, ROFL HAHA HEHE LOL HIHI THIHI..
not that funny though.
I was cool with you at begin (i explained the points that you are missing) and you react like that ... come on guys this is a cool server , like said Disky we have a life , *Evil* is not a lig clan is a family ....

2 Why you cant have high power ? I'm not gona repeat MIv , i'm just gona said one more reason : just by respect for others admin like Linija , SAT guys (Very Happy) Madmonk and me , we work hard for ban cheaters for several months , and we report them on forum , sometimes we cant play because we are specing , but its not a complain , is just , i thought , a kind of inquity , that you (who never report a cheater) can have more power than us .

3. Why you cant be admin ? Simple , you dont follow the rules , and for me , you must be the example like said Linija , if you dont follow the rules why others cant ?
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 168
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Gosh, he's really reading my mind sometimes... these are some of things i forgot to say last time...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| : and ur aggressive attitude causes not only that i dt like u (which is atm truth...) but i also doubt that u won't abuse ur rights... if u are aggressive on apply for admin rights - how can i believe u won't be too aggressive on server and won't eg. start kickin ppl who say they dt like u? ---' ====> that's why we must know ppl before we give them rights... cuz we must be able to judge if they won't abuse their power...
WHY do you keep on saying that I'm aggressive?!
Get on IRC for once and you'll see that I'm everything than aggressive, talk to Aloha I think he could say that I'm not aggressive since the conversation we had in #just... last night. (Nice dude btw and actually banned a guy when I asked for an admin.)
Would love if Aloha gave an opinion inhere.

2. Rights 60 or 80 are quite riddiculus - from the reasons above... why should we give u higher rights than most *Evil* members BASING ONLY ON UR WORDS?! It'd be quite unresponsible and uncareful...
Why I should or shouldn't get higher rights than most *EviL* members is not up to me, I'm just requesting rights so I can use the command !pb so I can permban cheaters fast and do a quick report on the forum and then keep on playing.
So for once just cut the crap about me beeing aggressive.
I can agree that I got defencive when you tried to talk me down and tried to make me look like a fool with your first forum replys.

Read and see it from my point of view and see if you would react the way I did when I'm getting some unproffessional reply's from forexample:
"Just Mike" when he calls me a kid, calling me a douche when I'm introducing myself.
When "DiSKy" ask me if I'm copycatting an unknown guy called "MadMonk".
When "Kanzaki" gives some random ikons where it says: You are so Lolly!!! =D Mike! and after that doesn't bother reading my reply that took me about 1 hour to answer.
When *Evil*.*MIV|...xD| says
U know that saying "You noobs dt even realize how great UrT player i am" dt help u in anything, right?

When I'm only introducing myself and informing you what kind of player I actually am, what references I got and which team that I've been playing for.
Did I ever say that that would help me? NO, I only wrote it so you could get to know me more as a player, admin and person.

And yes if you didn't notice, I'm STARTING to get abit pissed about your attitudes towards me, but then again you should know the reason by now.

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD|: 3. Mumble is down cuz sysmouse - who sets it atm - is on holiday afaik...
- If mumble is down, why do you still have it as a rule that you should hang around there? (if it isn't "temp" ofcourse.)

(1.) IMO u're feeling too comfortable here.
(2.)u seem almost like u're trying to give orders... and that's kinda bad...
(3.) if u act like that on server - i'd probably be the first one to give u some warns... just saying...
(1.)Ofcourse i'm feeling comfortable here, why shouldn't I?
(2.)No, I'm not giving orders since I don't have any powers here at all.
(3.)Right, feel free to warn/kick/ban me from the server if I do anything wrong but since I don't do anything wrong...
I'm hanging around in the dust2 server pretty much 2-3 hours or more daily, I havn't seen you there once.

5. Being kid is not only about age... i know 20yo guys who act more childish than some 'kids' i know in junior high school (13-15yo)... in our 'own forum language' being a kid depends on behaviour, not on age... (which still dt explain why is mike in our clan Very Happy)
"Being has nothing to do with your age."
I don't agree. You're a kid when you're under 18, period.
You can be mature enough but that is a completely another thing. (This is only how I feel, you might have something eles)

================================================================================================

DiSKy: Then, about your apply, well i have to say that like UAA, we ban only with proof...
Just need to say that UAA has been dead pretty much since the UrbanTerror 4.0 release back in the 2007.
But I understand what you mean, no banning without proof which is a good rule.

SO if you really want help us, try report the most cheater you can (yeah maybe we make time to permban them, and maybe we are not enough active on IRC, but well, i dont think we have to justify about our real life Wink ).
You're right I do wanna help you but to report cheaters, what diffrence does it make if I only report them, they're still at the server because I can't get rid of them because 1. I don't have permissions to !kick !tb or !pb 2. "callvote kick" is ON at the server and I know the reason why, vote abuse and bad votes.
I'm not saying that you should give up your real life for hanging around at the computer all day long but since I'm around pretty much all the time I don't see the reason why you would say no to me.
Any team who owns a popular server would die for an as active staffmember as I am. (just saying)

If the admins ain't around to ban the cheaters at the server your server will die or just get the reputation about having 1000000000000 cheaters around. (You know that it's true and I doub't that you wanna have that reputation)

================================================================================================

Kanzaki 3. Why you cant be admin ? Simple , you dont follow the rules , and for me , you must be the example like said Linija , if you dont follow the rules why others cant ?

Which rules am I not follwoing?
The forum rules? I'm reading them as I'm writing and the only thing I'm failing at is that I've been insulting the turks and the cheater that I've met.
(and no offence but they deserve it consider how bad they're using their hacks)

Long forum reply again but then again it's needed.

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Urbaan wrote:
When "DiSKy" ask me if I'm copycatting an unknown guy called "MadMonk".

Obviously you dont know our Monkey dude Wink
Was just a lil joke cause MadMonk is and old dude with some... specific language Very Happy

Anyway, for stay about topic, i cant denie you got some points for sure, but the facts are here:
-Right to permban is for trusted members and i dont think this would change (members can always tempban if needed Wink )
So for me the only way i see to make us both feel happy would be add some commands avaible for supermod, who give 3days tempban, that would give time to report hgere, and ban him Wink
But the problem is: we dont have 'stable' b3 for now... so work on it would be without guarantee Sad

Well... so for me the only avaible solution is not 'avaible' right now...

EDIT: ofc it's always nice to have some discuss around thing to improve fun ingame, but Urbaan, i think you should try get in our communauty, i am not against give you a try as mod for let you more comfortable on serv, and let you time get more knew around here Wink
after, it's up to you to become trusted guy for our communauty, and up to us to fix the b3 trouble Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 pm

( LOLLY This is just a typical Evil sentence , dont be offence by that .)

For me you are agrissive again ...
And yes if you didn't notice, I'm STARTING to get abit pissed about your attitudes towards me, but then again you should know the reason by now.

Dont said that is not agressive :/

Read and see it from my point of view and see if you would react the way I did when I'm getting some unproffessional reply's from for example:

Guy this is a cool server like is said ... "Unprofessional" This is not a league here , we play for fun , ofc we dont like hackers , ofc we love this game and this server , but you sound a bit radicale and very too serious , sorry but for me its look like that => adminpower
Any team who owns a popular server would die for an as active staffmember as I am.

Come on , that not working of us this kind of " trick "

Listen : for my , this not a fight like you said on IRc , i just try to give you some tips , for me you are not ready for now to be mod , because you dont know "our world", you are not forced to listen me at all , after all i dont decide here ...

Edit : Little confusion between advice and tips , already change , sorry :p
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

-Right to permban is for trusted members and i dont think this would change (members can always tempban if needed Wink )
If that is the only option then I guess I have to go for that(!tb) but then you have to offer more support and get the demos everyone sending in reviewed as soon as possible cuz if the !tb expires we're back to square one!

So for me the only way i see to make us both feel happy would be add some commands avaible for supermod, who give 3days tempban, that would give time to report hgere, and ban him Wink
That sounds like one option but rather stay with the !tb then since you can decide time to be sure that the demo gets reviewed
notice: I'm still locked out from the Report Cheater part

Kanzaki: Dont said that is not agressive :/
I guess you're joking with me...
Notice: Yes, that was abit aggressive.

Guy this is a cool server like is said ... "Unprofessional" This is not a league here , we play for fun , ofc we dont like hackers , ofc we love this game and this server , but you sound a bit radicale and very too serious , sorry but for me its look like that => adminpower
Since when did I talk about any league? I'm only talking about your unproffesional behaviour towards me as a player who made an application about making your server better (aka. get rid of more hackers) when I applied to become an admin of your server.
I might sound abit extreme in my way of speaking but I am deadly serious about me wanting the cheaters gone from the server, you should be too (in my honest opinion).

Come on , that not working of us this kind of " trick "
There is no trick, any popular server would like to have an admin active from lets say 10am in the morning to 23:30 pm in the evning?

Listen : for my , this not a fight like you said on IRc , i just try to give you some advice
You're right I did say that this was a fight except that I didn't say it the way you're saying it. Get your facts together before you start writing next time.

[Paste from #just... channel on QuakeNeT]
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> I'm in the middle of a foum "fight" at Evil (fighting for my rights both as person and hopefully getting some adminrights)
notice: abit IRONIC before the parentheses ->( ), don't you think?
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> https://evil-urtclan.forumotion.com/t1783-urbaan-for-the-president-do-the-right-thing-give-me-adminrights-now
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> feel free to read
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> BUT DON'T ANSWER
11/09-11|Sun[13:03] <Urbaan> I wanna do this on my own.

Who's deciding in this team? I heard some random rumors about Witch? What do you have to say about all this?

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomba Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Urbaan wrote:
1. Your IRC is fairly inactive since it was hard for me to get along with an admin yesterday, thank god Goomba were around and gould !tb bom for aimbot (which were wrong since it was an mombot), I got pissed when the other cheater g22 connected and I found out that he cheated and called Goomba again (abit pissed, sorry about that) but Goomba didn't ban him (donno why).
I used "aimbot" for the reason of banning as a generic term meaning "a tool automatically aiming which is forbidden on our servers" =)
I banned the first one but couldn't ban the second one because he left before I have a conclusive demo, unfortunately...

Thanks for reporting anyway.

Goomba
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

hehe okej Smile yeh anyway you got the demos here in the post and I hope they'll get reviewed soon.

regards
Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

You need to choose the server where you spoted the hackers , thats why its lock i guess , the 'cheater report' section is lock for everyone its were we put the 'not banned' guys .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

For the cheater report, Kanzaki say right Wink

About who decide in this clan, ofc Witch as Leader got full power, but any point of view here count Wink
(Ofc evil members and mine surely more than others, but . . . Smile )

Now i would like if your 'fight' could be solved in PM or IRC, not here Smile
For now as Witch is a lot busy, i'm not sure she will answer here quickly...

DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm

From ur new post i guess that 'fight' came mostly from misunderstanding...
To understand it in 100% u'd need to know our forum community very well, which is impossible yet ofc...
See THIS point of view: name of ur apply topic sounds like a joke (and dt tell me it was serious or i'm gonna <facepalm> myself till i'll make a hole in head...), so we thought u're another funny guy... that's why we started using old forum jokes in first few posts... now i can guess u took them as laughin at u... --' And then u became a bit aggressive, which ofc didn't help us to understand eachother better...
So it was firstly about misunderstanding, and secondly - that u seem to be most serious man we've ever had here... -_-'
For now i promise i'll never again try to make jokes with u and i give u second chance to show urself in good light... Wink (when i finally know who am i talkin with... it'd be much easier if u wrote some posts on forum before, but nvm...)

EDIT: 1 more thing... plz stop taking 1 sentence (from 100-sentence post), which is only one that proofs the thing u wanted to say... in 1 of my posts i said 5 constructive tips, but u only quoted 1 sentence - which was a joke - and u took it as it'd be essential for whole my post... that's very bad way to achieve agreement...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaki Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I agree with MIV , and I apologyze , (thats why i post the trick for post on cheater report ) even if we have different point of view , you seems serious , and that is good for you to be mod , maybe we'll never be big friends , but after all what the relation with be a good mod .

(Well i'm always again the high level power ofc , you must prove us before , that you are a good admin :p )

GL and HF .
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

so , my 1st analyze was the right way i guess Razz Dt understimate Mike's 50-50 shaman logic trick Very Happy

so , welocme . Mr.Urbaan . I hope , we can get along really well .
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 pm

All i can say this guy sounds like no-life with a main goal to have this fking rights on the server. f2 for me. I hate insistent ppl. Get a life dude.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Post points : 439
Love points! : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Lol Lollypop, man...
I read two last post before you and was the way of peace, and you add gazoil to fire Very Happy

Fact is: You dont know him, so you should use more 'conditional' words (as you do, but in nicer way Very Happy )
For me i know he is maybe rude sometimes, but i never heard bad stuff about him, and it's not like i dont know a lot of people who meet him Wink

So well, i would like to close this topic for be sure there will be nothing worse, but i will let it open, i just hope that people will add only constructive things here now Wink

PS: nothing personal Lolly, ofc we have our feelings, but here i find you very aggressive Wink
<3 you bish no worry Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

Ah screw it, its my personal opinion. Peace
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Up [SAT]LollyPop you do deserve these comments

Post by Urbaan Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

[SAT]LollyPop wrote:All i can say this guy sounds like no-life with a main goal to have this fking rights on the server. f2 for me. I hate insistent ppl. Get a life dude.

Hey jackass don't try to insult me because it won't work. GTFO if you can't keep your mouth shut.
I just relaxed after about 3-4 days intense discussions and if you don't have anything better to say, stay quiet!

And I do have a life outside the computer but when I'm playing UrT, I play it serious and I don't wanna have cheaters and idiots coming around to fu*k that up.
That is also the reason why I first sent in this application. (even if the application turned to completely another direction than I hoped, it is still the reason why I'm here and "fighting" for adminrights.)

[SAT]LollyPop wrote:Ah screw it, its my personal opinion. Peace
Did I ever asked for your opinion?

This is SOMETHING between *EviL* team and me, keep yourself out of this.

(since I have to take it down to a 5 year old level: yes this was agressive SINCE I don't like when people tries to insult me.)

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 pm

"GTFO if you can't keep your mouth shut."
"Did I ever asked for your opinion?" Who said that u have to ask about my opinion? Its YOUR app but its free to comment, since im regular member of this community i have a right to give my voice. If u dont like it its not my problem.
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by Urbaan Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

It's not that I don't like you giving comment about my application, it's the way you comment it.
To call ME a no-lifer and that I should get a life does not belong here in my application.
Feel free to crash someone eles forumpost but don't hang around here and make me pissed about your present and comments, thank you.

DiSKy wrote:Fact is: You dont know him, so you should use more 'conditional' words (as you do, but in nicer way Very Happy )
For me i know he is maybe rude sometimes, but i never heard bad stuff about him, and it's not like i dont know a lot of people who meet him Wink
Infact I've never seen you (LollyPop) on UrbanZone or CB so to me you are a nobody and besides that I can't really say too much about you.

regards Urbaan

Urbaan
Try to be better
Try to be better

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAT]LollyPop Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Ok, I'm sorry of my inappropriate form of reply, but i did not change my mind.
U've never seen me on CB or UZ cuz i play Pistols and nades.

Peace

EDIT: I think I've found solution, rcon admin can set password for referee and than give him a ban power.

Enabling Referees

To enable a referee, a server admin first needs to set the referee password:

/g_refpass "password"

Then set whether the referee can ban people:

• /g_refNoBan 0 (to give them ban power)
• /g_refNoBan 1 (to stop them from banning players)
[SAT]LollyPop
[SAT]LollyPop
Rock the board
Rock the board

Back to top Go down

Post by BST|v00d00 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 pm

I say give him mod, but keep an eye on him using echelon. If he abuses then show him the door, if not well all is good.

I personally think hes to angry a person for the position (based on all his replies to this thread). What we dont want is anti cheat god wannabe mods on the server. We had enough of that with a certain recently demoted mod.

To be a mod you have to be calm, calculated and completely neutral. Emotions dont rule you. You have to be ok with abandoning playing and spending 10-15 min slots just watching players and demoing.

If you are going to rage a lot and get majorly pissed at people, regardless of whether they are cheating or not, you arent really going to do well as a mod or an admin. Those rights are their only for when they are needed.

Recently some people have abused their rights in various ways and that makes me sceptical of all apps at this time. Your first post was to aggressive, and you kind of continued it throughout the thread. That isnt a good first impression to make.

Still if you want a tryout as mod, i'll support a trial for you of a couple of months and we can see where it goes from there.
BST|v00d00
BST|v00d00
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 236
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next