*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends

+2
FuNStuFF
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
6 posters

Go down

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends Empty Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends

Post by TeH|JoKeR|...xD| Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 am

Hey everyone i wish u guys a nice summer and in this topic u can reply what u gonna do in ur summer ? U going on vacation or just home doing something.

Ok,
I am going this summer i think 18th to London for 1week and the 25th i come back for some rest at home than the 1st august ima go with my family to Dubai Smile Best place in the earth (for 2weeks) And when i come home than i play 24/7 UT Very Happy Cuz i am than home alone with my brother (my parents stay 1month in Dubai)

Anyways reply where u going to!

Happy Summer
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 265
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends Empty Re: Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends

Post by FuNStuFF Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 am

hmm let me think ohh i know im going fishing alot and yea thats all... i wish u a great summer joker
FuNStuFF
FuNStuFF
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 115

Back to top Go down

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends Empty Re: Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends

Post by Hornik Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 am

happy holliday dude Smile
but the old folks must make some money shit
Fun you are the one of fishing freak???? notjing bad in it i know few of them but i dont see them in summer ´´lot of fishing stuff´´ Very Happy
Hornik
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:01 pm

witch will pass a lot of tme on croatian sea but at 1 avgust i will go to turkey or egipt Wink
rest i will play urt like joker say xD
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FuNStuFF Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends Dsc00513 i got this 4 kg pike to day
FuNStuFF
FuNStuFF
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 pm

What a big pike 0.0

anyway idk what to say about myslef,idk,maybe i will move with my mom to England or Stay here in fereakin' Estonia -.- anyway i was 6 days at Vääna-Jõesu beach 6 days,was at Europes 3rd bigest Lake (in Estonia) and thinking to go in Germany, Bayern, when? idk Smile
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Summer With alll Evil Members and Friends Empty tnx to all

Post by TeH|JoKeR|...xD| Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 am

xd tnx funstuff have fun fishing u happy summer to Very Happy and witch if u had to choose between turkey or egypt choose egypt really nice and than send me picture of a mummy Very Happy
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
TeH|JoKeR|...xD|
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 am

Witch wrote:witch will pass a lot of tme on croatian sea but at 1 avgust i will go to turkey or egipt Wink
rest i will play urt like joker say xD

Mom, how dare u!
U say u dt have enough money to pay new servers, but go on such expensive holidays?! xD
U disapointed us, mom!
UrT should be all ur life!!! xD

@funstuff: nice fish, u used google to find it or just checked other sites u know? Wink
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down