*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience.

+6
Misu
CraZyHy6
Ice
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Witch
<<<
10 posters

Go down

2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience. Empty 2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience.

Post by <<< Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm

- Lower the player limit to 12 instead of 14.
-Turn team damage on.

Just my two cents.
Happy gaming.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience. Empty Re: 2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience.

Post by Witch Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 pm

1. 2 slots is not a big deal.
When we put 12 only, ppl always complain they cant play, because server is always full, so we decide to put 14.

2.When team damage was on, players did often tk each others so they get tempban and there is always some noob who come and kill his team, i think without team damage everyone is happy...

Thanks for suggestions.
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience. Empty Re: 2 suggestions that would really improve the gaming experience.

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:14 pm

U're talkin about pist&nade server i guess?
Sorry man, but pist&nade with friendly fire would be a total masacre - few TKs each round, especially when all players dt expect it...

Miv you ansewr on this in his apply pls dont do 2 post about same thing in 2 section
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 am

Haha, this is your suggestion because you used to play in SAT server. >.<

Does SAT server closed for ever? :S

Ice

Post points : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyHy6 Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I personally like the fact that 20 players (you can even go to the server) if it has every mod kick spectator hee hee would have more space:) and I am opposed to friendly fire because there will be many TC and many have banned (I understand that is so real but public server is bad) play on a $rn server, and you'll understand what I mean:) i mean evil dust evil^)
CraZyHy6
CraZyHy6
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 pm

i personally like it with lesser slots but we cant do this---> too many players
and i am also for friendlyfire---> improve skillz a lot but cant do this with newbie players
maybe we can make a server for reserved ppl in future (yeah i am dreaming) Wink
Misu
Misu
Post lover
Post lover

Post points : 302
Love points! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Yes ofc we can, just donate. Razz
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Got Misu-Lol'ed Razz
Well for FF not on this server for sure, high ping on it, if FF on it will be a carnage Sad
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

and besides,Disky is world champion in FF Smile
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by <<< Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Misu wrote: i am also for friendlyfire---> improve skillz a lot but cant do this with newbie players

Exactly.

Misu wrote:maybe we can make a server for reserved ppl in future (yeah i am dreaming) Wink

Brilliant idea. It doesn't need to be super restrict... I'd say only people who understand what bomb mode is.
<<<
<<<
King of Beginners
King of Beginners

Post points : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 am

Well anyway it's hard to "restrict" access to a serv...
By password ? need to give to all people who diserve it, but how choose who diserve or not ?
By banning "noob" player ? pretty unfair...

Tbh i think FF off is a part of this server [EVIL], that's one thing wich make it popular imo...

So the ideas are here, but nothing will change on "this server" Wink
Topic lock or someone have others ideas to submit? others things to say ? Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by M@XxX Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm

for fun play, i think it's good like that, if team damage is on, an admin must be on server each minute of day...a bit hard...so i apply XD
M@XxX
M@XxX
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 261
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by w34k Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm

tk on in pistol and nade server is very funny ahahaha i imagine the massacre xD

w34k
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 am

It's funny for short period of time...
For longer time - quite tiring on public server...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down