*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*EviL* Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks, *EviL* Family.
*EviL* Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives&Boots mapcycle suggestions + a request

+6
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Alcoholic
Inv3rt
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Witch
Vukimi
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Knives&Boots mapcycle suggestions + a request - Page 2 Empty Re: Knives&Boots mapcycle suggestions + a request

Post by Inv3rt Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 am

If you wanna be admin/ sup mod, try it, it's your choice not mine Smile
Inv3rt
Inv3rt
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Post points : 222
Love points! : 1

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Knives&Boots mapcycle suggestions + a request - Page 2 Empty Re: Knives&Boots mapcycle suggestions + a request

Post by Vukimi Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 am

I said that cause if I understood Witch, we just have to wait and... *poof* Surprised
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Post points : 385
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcoholic Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 pm

You guys are talented at using forums to chat Very Happy

Witch wrote:Just stay patient, server wont go away. Very Happy
I second that.
Alcoholic
Alcoholic
Going for better
Going for better

Post points : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey alco!
You guys are talented at using forums to chat
Me&mike were even more talented in that matter... Witch healed us from it! xD
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3627
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Well , as U involved me here Very Happy i will add , that i cured much faster than Miv Razz HE HAS TOO BIG MOUTH Very Happy sometimes , i really want to put something like... apple in there , but sadly , it has to be always bullet Sad

No offence Razz From my point of view , i can only say that yeh , i am kinda full cured Very Happy buut miv is only on half-a-way Very Happy GL ! Razz
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeee, keep lieing urself... Razz
Last weeks u spam more than me... Wink (which means i have bigger percentage of good/useful posts)
But nvm, bro, let's get lost from here before parents come home! Razz
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 am

Some more suggestions:

Kingdom: change it to CAH (much better than TDM)
Subterra and streets: I have never played them yet, a bug perhaps?
Trug: actually it's better on TS (it's quite small for BOMB)
Slumwar: remove it. Reasons.. (and that F2 was from Loch cause nobody voted F2 Razz)

That's all for now Very Happy

Last edited by Vukimi on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 am

Suggestion from /\/\!]{3 :

rename trug to Drug , thx
*SpeeDyMiKe*
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Vuki, u just posted 1 situation...
But when i play there, cyclevote was quite often called, but NEVER passed... ---' (usually F2 has few [1-3] more points)
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Vukimi wrote:Kingdom: change it to CAH (much better than TDM)
Subterra and Streets: I have never played them yet, a bug perhaps?
Trug: actually it's better on TS (it's quite small for BOMB)
Slumwar: remove it. Reasons.. (and that F2 was from Loch cause nobody voted F2 Razz)
What happened to these suggestions? Suspect
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenCrazy Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Can you add ut_pff ?
And pls let us go down in SHAOLIN that begin really boring !
ChickenCrazy
ChickenCrazy
Beginner
Beginner

Post points : 58
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Easy on guys, I have other things to do also Razz

Ok changed everything, what game mod for pff?
Witch
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenCrazy Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

CTF ( sry i forgot to precise it)
ty Thank you!
ChickenCrazy
ChickenCrazy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Inv3rt Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:03 pm

ChickenCrazy wrote:Can you add ut_pff ?
And pls let us go down in SHAOLIN that begin really boring !
SOmetimes i gotta agree with witch, you guys just don't stop medic and that makes the game lame.
If i let you guys go down it isn't the right choice, some players don't know that trick and they can't play because of that.
We can't just think about ourselfs, sometimes we gotta think about the other too (in this case, tha noobs.)
Inv3rt
Inv3rt
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenCrazy Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am

So let only 1 min or 1,30 down ...
ChickenCrazy
ChickenCrazy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

I dont play often on this server but yeah i noticed that sometimes it's really boring, waiting for 2 blues and 2 reds who jump all over map, try slice but medic all times... while all others peoples are waiting for play too...
Well i guess it's normal for friends playing together, but maybe think about others people too Smile

Well just for say, if i catch again a red medic a blue or same opposite, be sure they gonna love MY "medic" Wink
Cya around Smile
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 pm

DiSky wrote:waiting for 2 blues and 2 reds who jump all over map, try slice but medic all times...
I find it boring too. Once I was like that (well, maybe not jumping all over the map) but now I'm killing everybody Very Happy And if they don't wanna play, I start a countdown Razz
Also about Sumo and Shaoliin... they're not meant to be played by going down, actually it's much funnier jumping on pillars, which I found out only yesterday Razz
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcoholic Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 pm

If somebody asks for med (unfortunately) i'm too nice to say no. Even if it's somebody i hate.

But what really pisses me off are those idiots who are all like 'no kill me', go up to me while i'm fighting 3 people and start healing me. Then i accidentally kill him and he's like 'omg noob med'.

However i still think there are exceptions. Like if there's only you and 1 player from the enemy team left and you have just around 10 hp.

Vukimi wrote:it's much funnier jumping on pillars, which I found out only yesterday Razz

Finally somebody else realized it. Going ninja on shaoliin is bloody awesome.
Alcoholic
Alcoholic
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I totally agree that those guys who just medic all time and waste 1 minute while others r dead are fkin annoying...
I do it ONLY when all ppl agree for it earlier, and even then i make countdown (it was my idea vuki, u stealer! Razz ) if they dt fight - and then nuke them... (in other case - i hurry to kill all)
About shaolin... goin down there all time makes no sense... cuz for that better maps are eg. evilcage or just any map with big empty space...shaolin has sth special about it, so how about using it? -_-'
And somebody mentioned sumo... i rly dt like that map... it's good for campers, cuz when i try to rush - 1 guy just stands in good place and kicks away when i try to get to enemy lines (most of deaths are by fall)... if i wait at the middle - they throw... and if not - i camp... -_-' It's quite boring and makes no knife fights at all...
And 1 more thing about maps... is curbstompcity still in mapcycle? If yes - it's bugged and never on...
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:27 pm

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:And somebody mentioned sumo... i rly dt like that map... it's good for campers, cuz when i try to rush - 1 guy just stands in good place and kicks away when i try to get to enemy lines (most of deaths are by fall)... if i wait at the middle - they throw... and if not - i camp... -_-' It's quite boring and makes no knife fights at all...
That's why I like it. I mean, I don't camp (mostly speaking) but I love rushing in their bases. It's surprising how actually you can trick them by getting in as fast as possible and killing them 1 by 1 (if they surround you, it's over).

*Evil*.*MIV|...xD| wrote:And 1 more thing about maps... is curbstompcity still in mapcycle? If yes - it's bugged and never on...
That map sux in my opinion. It's just a chaotic bloodbath...
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

i tempbanned 3 guy today who abusing on shaolin...
i first tell them to stop, then bitchslap them, and unfortunately i have to tempban cause it was really boring game with them Wink

Map creator should have add some lava or something down... that break all fun you can have on map Wink
DiSky
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2943
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

About sumo... fast rush is hard when 5 other teammates try to get in same way... ---'
And also surround is a normal thing there, happens very often... (that's the way most KNIFE kills are made there -_-')
And i HATE campers! ---'
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Back to top Go down

Post by Inv3rt Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

I hate shaolin because of the guys camping on the walls and on the corners, they are too lazy to jump around.
Like disky said, lava rullz.
Inv3rt
Inv3rt
Try to beat him
Try to beat him

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcoholic Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

They aren't lazy, they suck and would fall.

Also, 2 out of my 3 maps have lava, and the other one is bad. Conclusion?
Unfortunately, i don't think those maps are getting updated soon.
Alcoholic
Alcoholic
Going for better
Going for better

Back to top Go down

Post by Vukimi Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Alcoholic wrote:i don't think those maps are getting updated soon.
Bish, I want clash Sad
Vukimi
Vukimi
Board lover!
Board lover!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next